Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm starting to loose the excitement in Mega Millions game

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Tatototman65's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
Member #138729
February 4, 2013
2866 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Have I lost excitement? Yes. I lost excitement once the changes were announced,and ever since I've boycotted the game.

Smile

Want regulated Internet gaming in your state? Got 30 SECONDS to spare?
MI Residents ONLY (Time is running out; ACT NOW)-
Click me
Open to EVERYONE- Click me

New York,
    Panama
    Member #73078
    April 4, 2009
    3490 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

And all those millions of people who lost, cried while scratching their heads all the way home wondering why they couldn't beat the astronomical odds against them.

A few days later they do it all over again.

SmileDon't understand why would they be crying, or scratching their heads; on each ticket they tell us what the odds, of winning are,  it is there to read before they submit the tickets...what crying??!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

While sales suggest that the excitment may have been loosed, I don't think you really deserve the credit.

LOL

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2013, 11:03 am - IP Logged

SmileDon't understand why would they be crying, or scratching their heads; on each ticket they tell us what the odds, of winning are,  it is there to read before they submit the tickets...what crying??!

Despite their knowledge of the odds, some people I've seen, heard, and who've written here and elsewhere get pissed off when they don't win.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Gurnee, Illinois
          United States
          Member #49731
          February 12, 2007
          917 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2013, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I have not lost my excitement for the game but I only play a couple of bucks on tickets so if I hit something I can usually get some of my money back I just have to hit the mega ball.  Lately that has been difficult for me to do but I think tuesday is my day to get back in the win column.-weshar75

US FlagParty

I play not to win my dollar back but that I might be the 1 out of 258,890,850 probable winners! I play with the understanding I will most likely lose my wager. So I do not use a shotgun blast approach nor do I play every Mega Ball (15) number. If I choose to wager $5, I will select 3 own picks with each having same MB number and slight variations in the field of 5 numbers and then 2 QPs. Sometimes I will let those be pure QP but other times I will keep same MB as the other 3 for 1 of the QPs and just let one be a pure QP. Five bucks twice a week means I spend ten dollars per week on Mega Millions. I know that many smokers and habitual beer drinkers spend way more than that supporting their habit, and the only possible return with those habits are cancer, beer gut, impotence, high blood pressure, emphysema, and cirrhosis of the liver. At least I have a chance to dream and a pipe dream long shot of actually realizing my bank account becoming fatter than most athletes and celebrities.

playing to WIN!

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2013, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I play not to win my dollar back but that I might be the 1 out of 258,890,850 probable winners! I play with the understanding I will most likely lose my wager. So I do not use a shotgun blast approach nor do I play every Mega Ball (15) number. If I choose to wager $5, I will select 3 own picks with each having same MB number and slight variations in the field of 5 numbers and then 2 QPs. Sometimes I will let those be pure QP but other times I will keep same MB as the other 3 for 1 of the QPs and just let one be a pure QP. Five bucks twice a week means I spend ten dollars per week on Mega Millions. I know that many smokers and habitual beer drinkers spend way more than that supporting their habit, and the only possible return with those habits are cancer, beer gut, impotence, high blood pressure, emphysema, and cirrhosis of the liver. At least I have a chance to dream and a pipe dream long shot of actually realizing my bank account becoming fatter than most athletes and celebrities.

playing to WIN!

Do you eat excess butter, salt, sugar, processed foods?

Most people who are honest will answer yes. Those bad habits also cause, diabetes, weight gain, cancer, high blood pressure, circulation problems, loss of limbs, premature death, fungal problems, renal failure, liver disease, blindness, ulcers, heart disease (number one killer because of bad diet, lack of excercise...etc..), and many more that I probably missed.

So if you're going to use drinkers and smokers while you stand on your soap box, be fair and include those people too.

Have a good day.

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
              Rochester
              United States
              Member #103282
              January 1, 2011
              603 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

LOL

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                adelaide sa
                Australia
                Member #37136
                April 11, 2006
                3300 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2013, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

im too loose with my money to,. causing me to lose it.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #130213
                  July 9, 2012
                  387 Posts
                  Posted: December 15, 2013, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Playing MM today is like playing BINGO. In Bingo, B column is from 1-15, I is 16-30, N is 31-45, G is 46-60, O is 61-75. And the mega ball is 1-15.

I predict that soon, we will have a winner where all 5 numbers will be from the I column, 16-30. Just like the last draw where 4 of 5 numbers were from I column, 16-30.

12/13/201319 24 26 27 7012

It may look like its a daunting task to pick the winning numbers from 1 thru 75. But the physics of the game may offer a breakthrough. I think how the balls are released and in what order will definitely affect their chance of getting picked.

I think the I column, 16-30 is highly favored which is why it is my focus. I hope, I am right. I think while mathematics makes it appears hopeless, physics may provide an answer.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5114 Posts
                    Posted: December 15, 2013, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

How long does this go on?  How many millions do you need?  Would somebody nominate me for the new CEO of the new Mega millions game called "How many millionaires can we make" game.

BB:

DanceDrumDance "YOU" have the Honorable Psyko's nomination Party

PowerBall keeps on PAY'n OUTPuke  $$$$

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                      JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                      Member #141034
                      April 2, 2013
                      1408 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2013, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

You lost all your money already?.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                        JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                        Member #141034
                        April 2, 2013
                        1408 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2013, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

While sales suggest that the excitment may have been loosed, I don't think you really deserve the credit.

Green laughTrying not to laugh.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                          adelaide sa
                          Australia
                          Member #37136
                          April 11, 2006
                          3300 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2013, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

You lost all your money already?.

i assume this was for me? nope. i only spend a coupla bucks ea lotto draw i enter, on grounds a small chance increse from zero chance is best im going to get.  i was  just giving a leasson on how to use  lose and loose.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19740 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2013, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

go back into hibernation .....

the snow is going to get that much deeper in here for the few days more Green laugh

LOL

Let it Snow Snowman