Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scab East Indian Thorns In My Side

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 3 years ago by TnTicketlosers.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TN
United States
Member #78133
August 8, 2009
16 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Complaining, yet again. In TN, if you won't play your tickets again, please donate them or rip them to shreds - don't leave them! Burns my azz, for quite some time, East Indians that aren't satisfied making the commission, nor the bonus they get on other peoples winning tickets.

Drop boxes for losing tickets are LOCKED - so they can cabbage them. Not so big an issue? How about, just one game - winners are, check this out:

From the TN Titans Winners Page - Please GOOGLE, as this site wants to act like I'm a spammer, for posting the direct link....

2013-2014 Away Game Trip (Jacksonville, FL):
VIRENDRA PATEL
TN Titans Replica Jersey
NIDHI PATEL
2013-2014 Regular Season Home Game (vs. Houston) and $50 Titans Gift Card 
GARRY PATEL
JAYSHREE PATEL
MISHA PATEL
PRAVIN PATEL
MAINAKI PATEL
JAGADISH PATEL
TN Titans Merchandise Prize Pack:
MITESH PATEL
DINESH PATEL
MUKESHKUMAR PATEL
MAULIK PATEL
JAYA PATEL
MANU PATEL
TANAK PATEL
KAMLESH PATEL
YOGESHKUMAR PATEL
KIRIT PATEL
JAYMIN PATEL
ANANDI PATEL
MITA PATEL
NEIL PATEL
MITU PATEL
UMESHKUMAR PATEL
SHAILESHKUMAR PATEL
JETI PATEL
JAMIE PATEL
MAHESH PATEL
SUNITA PATEL
JIGNA PATEL
KIRTI PATEL
JAYSHREE PATEL
SANJAY PATEL
PRAVIN PATEL
DEE PATEL

These are simply the Patels. They are buying the tobacco/beer stores, motels as well. There are additional East Indian names on the winners list. Not satisfied, now they are structuring their own day care facilities - got to raise them right, ya know.

Each clan sponors another East Indian over and you will rarely see anyone other than another East Indian working there. Ticks me off, commission & ticket sales aren't enough - now, they take the windfall prizes, as well - pretty often. Should be a law against it, but doesn't seem to be. WHY?

TN
    United States
    Member #78133
    August 8, 2009
    16 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2013, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

PLEASE buy your gas, tobacco, lottery / scratch off tickets, motel room from an American retailer - a fellow neighbor who might hire you or your friend - NOT an East Indian foreigner, who, as part of a clan, must bring over another - to do the same.

Not bigoted, but shafted and know the plan.

TN
      United States
      Member #78133
      August 8, 2009
      16 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2013, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

And yes, was told by a group I was particularly close to - named my daughter after one... if a family didn't do as they were instructed, they would be kicked out of the clan - they would no longer have access to funds.

This operation has been going on for over 40 years here and the government turns a blind eye - because they are organized? Wake up call.

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
        Los Angeles, California
        United States
        Member #149492
        December 2, 2013
        919 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Wow.  I've never seen locked boxes for discarded tickets in California.  All of our scratchers and SuperLotto are eligible for 2nd chance drawings. I don't scrutinize the winners of our 2nd chance drawings, but they appear to be distributed across the state and no one particular surname pops out like Patel in Tennessee.  California did limit 2nd chance entries to 1,000 per month in 2012.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: December 19, 2013, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Well yeah the law of large numbers is in their favor with the amount of discarded tickets left in their stores. But they are heavy gamblers too. I always see them on the FL lottery site claiming million dollar prizes.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22968 Posts
            Posted: December 19, 2013, 9:01 am - IP Logged

It's not complaining, it's all true.

When I see an Indian retailer anymore, I walk out.

Sorry but can't stand the undertones...smile on the outside, sneer on the inside.

I'm with you...buy your tickets/gas/newspapers/chips at an American run store. Get them out of here.

Think this is all just nonsense?? Just watch. We will all wonder one day how in the hell they did it.

GTHO....Day care??? Do you know how they treat their people? Anyone serving any time in that region of the world KNOWS

how those people are and yes, that's what I said: 'those people' and that's exactly what they are and I have a RIGHT to say I want

NOTHING to do with them. They treat their wives badly, their children badly and do exactly what Phil Robertson got

suspended for saying in an interview lately. Nasty bunch.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

LA CA
              United States
              Member #118691
              November 6, 2011
              416 Posts
              Posted: December 19, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Wow..what a thread...and these posters who complain are the same ones who buy all the stuff made in China...I have never seen anything like whats mentioned here in CA. I will continue to buy lottos from any store I like irrespective of the color of skin or national origin or sexual preference of the store owner.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22968 Posts
                Posted: December 19, 2013, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

That is your choice, now isn't it?

Who ever said anything about the Chinese anyway? What's that got to do with anything?

You are going to make this a 'race issue'...pahleease. I'm looking at it as a virtue issue sprinkled with a heavy dose of morals.

Everyone could use some more of those. What I said isn't immoral, what some of them do is...lottery/homelife/nightlife.

Patel pops up a lot concerning lottery..do a search.

We're talking underhandedness here...if the shoe fits....they need to wear it.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

They got a 'Patel' in a Citgo station down here who will buy your $1K winner for $900

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22968 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2013, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Yeah that rings a bell too...some will cash out at 50%. I heard some guy talking about taxes and being ripped off by

a Patel-type...he won $1,000 and got $500, he said he needed the cash so took the loss. wth??

United States
                      Member #146055
                      August 23, 2013
                      32 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged

They got a 'Patel' in a Citgo station down here who will buy your $1K winner for $900

I had a store owner offer me $900 for my 1k winner aswell outside of orlando.

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                        Los Angeles, California
                        United States
                        Member #149492
                        December 2, 2013
                        919 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2013, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I had a store owner offer me $900 for my 1k winner aswell outside of orlando.

I can see the "I'll give you $500 for your $1,000 ticket" but I wonder what the motivation is for offering $900 and a $100 "profit" when you have to go through the claims process and report the winnings.  It doesn't seem worthwhile.

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2013, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I can see the "I'll give you $500 for your $1,000 ticket" but I wonder what the motivation is for offering $900 and a $100 "profit" when you have to go through the claims process and report the winnings.  It doesn't seem worthwhile.

I'm no accountant, but I imagine if they claim it under an LLC, for instance, along with all the losing tickets from the store, then--while tedious-- they probably have enough ways to get write offs for the losses. They wouldn't take just the hundred bucks if if weren't working to their advantage somehow.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

They are called 10% 'ers at race tracks. They write off the wins with losses at the end of the year and pay no tax.

orlando,fl
                              United States
                              Member #89879
                              April 17, 2010
                              135 Posts
                              Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

dr65 your title makes it a race issue "Scab East Indian Thorns In My Side". I'm pretty sure they aren't the only ones who do this. And James1 that's called good accounting. Everyone looks for every little detail to cut corners around tax time. If you guys are that upset, unite and start your own chain of stores so you can control everything. I think we should get back to posting and talking about our wins and losses. Yahoo is a great forum to post your opinions though.