Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scab East Indian Thorns In My Side

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 3 years ago by TnTicketlosers.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22867 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

dr65 your title makes it a race issue "Scab East Indian Thorns In My Side". I'm pretty sure they aren't the only ones who do this. And James1 that's called good accounting. Everyone looks for every little detail to cut corners around tax time. If you guys are that upset, unite and start your own chain of stores so you can control everything. I think we should get back to posting and talking about our wins and losses. Yahoo is a great forum to post your opinions though.

Not my title..look again.

The great thing about Lottery Post is that you can post numbers, talk lottery AND have an opinion.

Good accounting?? Taking a fee? BS.

The trouble with the world today is everyone turns a blind eye to what's wrong. We need more CONTROL, people need

a backbone and a voice. I'll be darned if I ever see an injustice and not have something to say about it or just get back

to talking about what I won today or lost just because it puts people in their comfort zone. That's more BS.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #103813
    January 5, 2011
    1530 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

I'm no accountant, but I imagine if they claim it under an LLC, for instance, along with all the losing tickets from the store, then--while tedious-- they probably have enough ways to get write offs for the losses. They wouldn't take just the hundred bucks if if weren't working to their advantage somehow.

Yep, another example of clerk advantage on Scratch games.

They can scoop out of the trash at their store an unlimited amount of losing ticket to completely offset their wins with losses. Basically, the practice of "discounting" (buying >$600 tickets from players) it is tax evasion on the part of the clerk, claiming losses which they did not actually incur.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2013, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

That is your choice, now isn't it?

Who ever said anything about the Chinese anyway? What's that got to do with anything?

You are going to make this a 'race issue'...pahleease. I'm looking at it as a virtue issue sprinkled with a heavy dose of morals.

Everyone could use some more of those. What I said isn't immoral, what some of them do is...lottery/homelife/nightlife.

Patel pops up a lot concerning lottery..do a search.

We're talking underhandedness here...if the shoe fits....they need to wear it.

What about the Vietnamese?

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22867 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2013, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Colin Farrell?

Irish now?

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:03 am - IP Logged

dr65 your title makes it a race issue "Scab East Indian Thorns In My Side". I'm pretty sure they aren't the only ones who do this. And James1 that's called good accounting. Everyone looks for every little detail to cut corners around tax time. If you guys are that upset, unite and start your own chain of stores so you can control everything. I think we should get back to posting and talking about our wins and losses. Yahoo is a great forum to post your opinions though.

I am not a fan of people earning money on selling cigarettes, tools for cannabis and beer, and even half rotten meat. Motels are for travellers. They find.

Red cars are red.

orlando,fl
            United States
            Member #89879
            April 17, 2010
            130 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2013, 1:09 am - IP Logged

Not my title..look again.

The great thing about Lottery Post is that you can post numbers, talk lottery AND have an opinion.

Good accounting?? Taking a fee? BS.

The trouble with the world today is everyone turns a blind eye to what's wrong. We need more CONTROL, people need

a backbone and a voice. I'll be darned if I ever see an injustice and not have something to say about it or just get back

to talking about what I won today or lost just because it puts people in their comfort zone. That's more BS.

You're right you didn't title it and for that I stand corrected. I feel no more of a need to rant or rave on this issue though so good luck to you and everyone else. On a side note you should run for public office, I'm sure you'd catch someones attention.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2013, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Colin Farrell?

Irish now?

I suppose you didn't see In Bruges.

In the movie when he argues with the smoker in the restaurant, he says "What about the Vietnamese?"

Then he punches the guy in the face and says.  "Thats for John Lennon you stupid yankee c--t"

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22867 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2013, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Ah thank you LottoBoner..I didn't see it but get it now.

I think I'd leave out the stupid Yankee remark but do sometimes feel like resorting to physical violence on

some days at some places. Good thing it only happens about 2 or 3 times a year and I haven't hit anyone...

yet.

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                  Member #71120
                  February 19, 2009
                  1209 Posts
                  Posted: January 19, 2014, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

IM sure glad this is brought up,we cant get  the tickets people dont want,there is chains around the boxes in Tennessee.I stay out of those stores if they are run by those people.I dont trust being in them alone.One day in Murfreesboro I went in and the man made a pass at me.I got scared and run out,from that day I dont go in any convience stores.I pay at the pump at Kroger.......I dont play the Lottery here anymore anyway.