Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking For A California Lottery Excecutive

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8360 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2013, 12:58 am - IP Logged

It's urgent, I'm wondering if I can email one of them or if they can message me?

http://www.calottery.com/contact-us

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
    rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2013, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Do you mean lottery scratch tickets?

Are they putting cocaine in the latex now?

Boy I cant wait until the next cable reality show.

Cocaine Lottery Scratch Tickets!!!!

Its gonna beat the hell out of Cocaine Submarines.

I mean even a dumbass like me could think of a using submarine.   I cant wait to set my DVR.Smash

The first episode will probably be about  a clerk who just cant stop licking lottery tickets, and he doesn't know why.

"People bring me their lottery tickets and I cash them, I give them their money, but I cant put the ticket down, I just have to put them in my mouth."

"Those tickets, they feels good in my mouth, but real fast I see those flashing lights, and then the cops kick down the door.

I dont think those cops take kindly to feeling good."

Thats the best part of the episode.  When they say "Freeze Scum!!! One more Lick and we will shoot!!! 

Policeman are so Pious.  I will kill you first and ask questions later!!! 

I am Jesus Christ Incarnate!!! I have Supreme Authority!!!

I love that.  Some people say "Dont waste your money on lotto!!!"  "Save your money so I can rob whats left."

"I am Jesus Christ Incarnate!!! I have Supreme Authority!!!"

Wow, you tell a lot of jokes (all lame) that use the name of my God and the God of all Christians here and everywhere.

Why is it you don't use other religion's God's?

Scared?

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2013, 1:53 am - IP Logged

"I am Jesus Christ Incarnate!!! I have Supreme Authority!!!"

Wow, you tell a lot of jokes (all lame) that use the name of my God and the God of all Christians here and everywhere.

Why is it you don't use other religion's God's?

Scared?

Maybe I am scared of the "Oracle."

Would you feel better If I said  "I am ALLAH!!! I have Supreme Authority!!!"

That really advanced the ball towards a JP win. 

Does that suffice?

Maybe you would like me be MORE esoteric.

Perhaps, my d-G will beat your d-G in a fight anyday.

Would you feel better If I said Norad does a better Job of tracking Santa Claus then it does of tracking hijacked airplanes?

Is that a better joke for you?

I bet on 9-11 some computer registered the anamoly as Saint Nick.

You might have heard something like,

"Mr. Vice President, we have a blip on the radar, I think it might be Santa Clause."

The response of DICK would be "Stand down Soldier, thats just a fag in a red dress"

You think 9-11 was a joke?

I might say the Jews and the Muslims conspired with the Christians that day, to create horror.

And I dont know why exactly.  (Perhaps it was the SATANISTS within those organization) 

I bet you would blame OBAMA.  I bet you still do.  I bet you say Obamacare is an attempt to destroy the Union.  Maybe you are correct.

When I think of what they did on 9-11, and how they try to hide it all I can do is rub my head.

But this is a lottery website.  Let me stay on topic.  LUCKY NUMBERS FOR DECEMBER 24:  5 25 29

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2013, 2:31 am - IP Logged

I might say the Jews and the Muslims conspired with the Christians that day, to create horror.

And I dont know why exactly.  (Perhaps it was the SATANISTS within those organization) 

I ran out of time editing my post.

I might say thatsome Jews and some Muslims conspired with some Christians that day, to create horror.

You didn't live that horror.  You just watched it on t.v.

The fact that G.W.B had the gall to lie to the entire world and say that he saw the first plane crash into the tower is the smoking gun.  That was impossible.  He is complicit.  But forgive me he is a republican.  He is without sin. It must be OBAMAS fault!!!

If you have to gall to preach that G-d is a male when you dont really know, then I would think that you as a christian is just as brainwashed as a muslim.

All human beings come from a female!!!!!!!

It is only logical that GOD is (MORE LIKELY) a woman!!!!!!

I dont care if you are a brainwashed Chinese, a brainwashed Irani, a brainwashed North Korean, a brainwashed member of Congress.

If you want to keep on living the lie than thats YOUR CHOICE!!!!!   

There is only one GOD.  HER NAME IS ALLAH(A).  I am sorry thats probably not good enough for you.  Its Jesus ChristA.

Did I cross the line?

Why dont you admonish me please, so I can talk to G-D in my sleep and we (me and her) can discuss your hypocrisy.

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
          Los Angeles, California
          United States
          Member #103813
          January 5, 2011
          1530 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2013, 3:37 am - IP Logged

Good luck. Execs usually don't give out their emails. I have to read internal reports to get the ones for my state's lottery.

If you want to report fraud then send a message to reportfraud@calottery.com. If you have an idea for a ticket design you will need to submit a confidentiality agreement via mail. Otherwise, just call them. 1-800-LOTTERY.

Here is a directory of relevant phone numbers: http://www.cold.ca.gov/agency_display.asp?ATRID=LOTTRY. If you find someone of interest, typically their email address will be "jbond@calottery.com" with 'j' representing the first letter of their first name and 'bond' representing their full last name. You can also use the "Employee Search" function on the same website to look up this information for a specific name. Keep in mind their emails probably have filters on.

Nice work smarty pants.

Hit With Stick

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19743 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2013, 6:23 am - IP Logged

Does that suffice?

Would you feel better If I said Norad does a better Job of tracking Santa Claus then it does of tracking hijacked airplanes?

"Mr. Vice President, we have a blip on the radar, I think it might be Santa Clause."

The response of DICK would be "Stand down Soldier, thats just a fag in a red dress"

I bet you would blame OBAMA.  I bet you still do.  I bet you say Obamacare is an attempt to destroy the Union.  Maybe you are correct.

When I think of what they did on 9-11, and how they try to hide it all I can do is rub my head.

But this is a lottery website.  Let me stay on topic.  LUCKY NUMBERS FOR DECEMBER 24:  5 25 29

wow i wish i would have seen your numbers before the drawing we had 09-11-13-29-37

Good Call! Hurray!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2013, 8:53 am - IP Logged

wow i wish i would have seen your numbers before the drawing we had 09-11-13-29-37

Good Call! Hurray!

Watch those other numbers. They still be gud.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Does that suffice?

Yes LottoBonehead, that would be much better.

Good boy.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10345 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

LottoBoner,

"It is only logical that GOD is (MORE LIKELY) a woman!!!!!!"

Anyone ever notice that those who go this GOD 'she' route never say the devil 'she'?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Igamble's avatar - spider
                    nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    974 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:14 am - IP Logged

intersting name...if read backwards is same thing..allthough is only ice on the moon

Igamble's avatar - spider
                      nj
                      United States
                      Member #145657
                      August 10, 2013
                      974 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:15 am - IP Logged

intersting name...if read upside down is same thing..allthough is only ice on the moon

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

I ran out of time editing my post.

I might say thatsome Jews and some Muslims conspired with some Christians that day, to create horror.

You didn't live that horror.  You just watched it on t.v.

The fact that G.W.B had the gall to lie to the entire world and say that he saw the first plane crash into the tower is the smoking gun.  That was impossible.  He is complicit.  But forgive me he is a republican.  He is without sin. It must be OBAMAS fault!!!

If you have to gall to preach that G-d is a male when you dont really know, then I would think that you as a christian is just as brainwashed as a muslim.

All human beings come from a female!!!!!!!

It is only logical that GOD is (MORE LIKELY) a woman!!!!!!

I dont care if you are a brainwashed Chinese, a brainwashed Irani, a brainwashed North Korean, a brainwashed member of Congress.

If you want to keep on living the lie than thats YOUR CHOICE!!!!!   

There is only one GOD.  HER NAME IS ALLAH(A).  I am sorry thats probably not good enough for you.  Its Jesus ChristA.

Did I cross the line?

Why dont you admonish me please, so I can talk to G-D in my sleep and we (me and her) can discuss your hypocrisy.

"I might say the Jews and the Muslims conspired with the Christians that day, to create horror."

Yeah, you might say a lot of things. And you do. Usually about things you obviously know nothing about.

"And I dont know why exactly."

Really?

Wow, who'da guessed?

Yes, I'm sure you would say that.

And why?

Because it's the Politically Correct thing to say and there's nothing a lib like you loves more than being Politically Correct. Afterall, it wouldn't be fair to blame the people who drove the planes into the buildings because those are your friends. We need to spread the blame around to the Christians and Jews too so your guys don't look quite so bad, right, bonehead?

"The fact that G.W.B had the gall to lie to the entire world and say that he saw the first plane crash into the tower is the smoking gun." 

I saw the 1st plane crash into the tower too, numbnuts, everybody in the world did.

Are you really that friggin' stupid?

"But forgive me he is a republican.  He is without sin. It must be OBAMAS fault!!!"

Heh, heh, heh, you'd love that, wouldn't ya bonehead?

You'd love to be able to say that Bush bad-mouths Barry like Barry bad-mouths Bush every day.

Sorry, never happened, never will.

"If you have to gall to preach that G-d is a male when you dont really know, then I would think that you as a christian is just as brainwashed as a muslim."

Heh,heh,heh... I'm starting to think you're even stupider than I thought you were, Bonehead.

And I'm not even referring to your laughable grammatical errors.

"All human beings come from a female!!!!!!!"

Well, thank God for that, huh? I hear it's pretty painful.

"If you want to keep on living the lie than thats YOUR CHOICE!!!!!   

There is only one GOD.  HER NAME IS ALLAH(A).  I am sorry thats probably not good enough for you." 

If that's your God, it's perfectly fine with me, Bonehead.

How about you talk about your God all the time then instead of mine?

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:31 am - IP Logged

"I might say the Jews and the Muslims conspired with the Christians that day, to create horror."

Yeah, you might say a lot of things. And you do. Usually about things you obviously know nothing about.

"And I dont know why exactly."

Really?

Wow, who'da guessed?

Yes, I'm sure you would say that.

And why?

Because it's the Politically Correct thing to say and there's nothing a lib like you loves more than being Politically Correct. Afterall, it wouldn't be fair to blame the people who drove the planes into the buildings because those are your friends. We need to spread the blame around to the Christians and Jews too so your guys don't look quite so bad, right, bonehead?

"The fact that G.W.B had the gall to lie to the entire world and say that he saw the first plane crash into the tower is the smoking gun." 

I saw the 1st plane crash into the tower too, numbnuts, everybody in the world did.

"But forgive me he is a republican.  He is without sin. It must be OBAMAS fault!!!"

Heh, heh, heh, you'd love that, wouldn't ya bonehead?

You'd love to be able to say that Bush bad-mouths Barry like Barry bad-mouths Bush every day.

Sorry, never happened, never will.

"If you have to gall to preach that G-d is a male when you dont really know, then I would think that you as a christian is just as brainwashed as a muslim."

Heh,heh,heh... I'm starting to think you're even stupider than I thought you were, Bonehead.

And I'm not even referring to your laughable grammatical errors.

"All human beings come from a female!!!!!!!"

Well, thank God for that, huh? I hear it's pretty painful.

"If you want to keep on living the lie than thats YOUR CHOICE!!!!!   

There is only one GOD.  HER NAME IS ALLAH(A).  I am sorry thats probably not good enough for you." 

If that's your God, it's perfectly fine with me, Bonehead.

How about you talk about your God all the time then instead of mine?

I couldn't quite get all the lyrics so I hope they are not singing bad things about your S-_-_-R.

But I love the SoutPark Kids.  They just speak their mind.

You saw the first plane crash where exactly? Were you at that town meeting?

Your purported christian president, said he saw the plane crash LIVE ON TELEVISION!!!!!!!

What a farce!!!  If you believe that than perhaps you are a ORACLE of the DEVIL.Red Devil

Oh no you didn't.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I couldn't quite get all the lyrics so I hope they are not singing bad things about your S-_-_-R.

But I love the SoutPark Kids.  They just speak their mind.

You saw the first plane crash where exactly? Were you at that town meeting?

Your purported christian president, said he saw the plane crash LIVE ON TELEVISION!!!!!!!

What a farce!!!  If you believe that than perhaps you are a ORACLE of the DEVIL.Red Devil

Oh no you didn't.

S-_-_-R???

You got something on your mind, say it, boy.

Don't act like the gutless, whimpering, sniveling coward that you are.

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:42 am - IP Logged

LottoBoner,

"It is only logical that GOD is (MORE LIKELY) a woman!!!!!!"

Anyone ever notice that those who go this GOD 'she' route never say the devil 'she'?

The only "route" to the truth is the truth.

It is either true or it is not true. 

Quite BOOLEAN.

Are you trying to imply that females are devilish?

Are you saying this is IMPOSSIBLE?

Are you the go to authority on recondite matters?

The Devil has no authority over God.

Stay focused.