Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery New Years Resolutions

Topic closed. 50 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Tami333's avatar - winifrid
Michigan
United States
Member #139344
February 20, 2013
1182 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2013, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I always wondered myself why do they let the dumbest people operate the lottery machine terminals, they know nothing about lottery, they've never played lottery, but yet they are running the machines, why????????????????

I love this thread!  Rdgrnr your comment is hilarious!! 

Jani, I agree.  Love the clerk that tells me "I owe $55" because "the screen shows I owe $55".

How about, I use bet slips and I know exactly what I owe and it's $35.

Then it's "Well that's what the Machine says."

How about, "You" didn't hit the clear button before you ran my slips.

One store did this to me 4 times.  I called him out and said, I'm done here, I was polite and gave you several chances and you continue to try and scam me. Wondered if anyone else experienced the "Screen shows you owe this scenario"

Think's avatar - lightbulb
    Marquette, MI
    United States
    Member #20541
    August 20, 2005
    709 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2013, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Since you're quiting Fantasy 5, I'm curious what you're numbers were.

Smile

Still have 4 draws left on my multi-draw

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
      Member #81314
      October 16, 2009
      19394 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2013, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I"m playing one number until it hits:  8-2-3.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10389 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2013, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Re: The Number 8, here's a blast from the past,  seven years ago:

This is from Glynis McCants - "The Numbers Lady", numerologist, auhor, and radio personality:

Hello,
          I recently did a show with George Noory on Coast to Coast am where we discussed the financial power behind the # 8.
        Here is my brief explanation on how it works.

The number 8  encourages financial security. I have had many clients put an 8 in their wallet, and just leave it in there. Next thing you know, they get a check out of the blue that they were not expecting, or they get a surprise promotion.

The bottom line is that it does increase the prosperity in their life. I suggest you print out or write the number 8 on a piece of paper, put it in your wallet, and forget about it.You might want to put an 8 up on the wall where you pay your bills.

You are simply letting the universe know that you are ready for more financial prosperity in your life.I have had hundreds of emails from people telling their story of financial success by doing this. If you want to speed up the process, I suggest you start saying the following affirmation: "I pay my bills with ease, and I always have extra money".

Repeat these words no less than 15 minutes a day, AND YOU WILL GET RESULTS

http://numberslady.com/num_8.cfm

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/142800

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #149820
          December 9, 2013
          644 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

It's around time to start this Topic again.

I am going to quit the Fantasy Five.  It has been 9 and 1/3 years and my numbers have still not hit for anything over $10. 
          I am buying one last ticket for the remaining draws this year and that's it.

I am quiting the Powerplay on Powerball

I am going to stick mostly to Mega Millions and Powerball.

As for last years, I managed to quit Keno and scratchers except Cash For Life.

The only thing I could think of is I am going to try each and every draw to try and win a jackpot. Cause when it comes to the lottery it is like the wind, t comes and it goes

Candlelight777's avatar - nw saucyelf.jpg
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #150273
            December 18, 2013
            495 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2013, 9:47 pm - IP Logged
            No Nod No scratch offs for 2014!!No Nod
            Now this would be a major accomplishmentDance
              riscknight's avatar - riscknight
              Athens
              Greece
              Member #133234
              September 24, 2012
              192 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:57 am - IP Logged

I will not physically harm any lottery clerk, no matter how stupid they are or how badly they screw everything up.

Unless they give me a funny look when I'm dictating my explicit directions (I hate that).

Then all bets are off and Katy bar the door cuz somebody's gettin' stitches tonight.

I do resolve to try hard not to flip over the Cheesy Poof rack again though.

'I will not physically harm any lottery clerk, no matter how stupid they are or how badly they screw everything up.

Unless they give me a funny look when I'm dictating my explicit directions (I hate that)'.

rofl...

Cheers

6/49 dis(assembly)

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                Rochester
                United States
                Member #103282
                January 1, 2011
                606 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2013, 5:54 am - IP Logged

Change your Fantasy 5 numbers, or slow down a bit. It's always good to budget.

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                  Kunming
                  China
                  Member #57910
                  January 23, 2008
                  3626 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2013, 6:05 am - IP Logged

My New Year's resolution is to find the other half of my Pick 3 method to finally form a winning system. 2014 will be the year it all comes together.

Play to win!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                    adelaide sa
                    Australia
                    Member #37136
                    April 11, 2006
                    3315 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2013, 6:43 am - IP Logged

i will win   a jackpot, or at least 2nd prize.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

sully16's avatar - sharan
                      Ringleader
                      Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #81740
                      October 28, 2009
                      41867 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2013, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Re: The Number 8, here's a blast from the past,  seven years ago:

This is from Glynis McCants - "The Numbers Lady", numerologist, auhor, and radio personality:

Hello,
                        I recently did a show with George Noory on Coast to Coast am where we discussed the financial power behind the # 8.
                      Here is my brief explanation on how it works.

The number 8  encourages financial security. I have had many clients put an 8 in their wallet, and just leave it in there. Next thing you know, they get a check out of the blue that they were not expecting, or they get a surprise promotion.

The bottom line is that it does increase the prosperity in their life. I suggest you print out or write the number 8 on a piece of paper, put it in your wallet, and forget about it.You might want to put an 8 up on the wall where you pay your bills.

You are simply letting the universe know that you are ready for more financial prosperity in your life.I have had hundreds of emails from people telling their story of financial success by doing this. If you want to speed up the process, I suggest you start saying the following affirmation: "I pay my bills with ease, and I always have extra money".

Repeat these words no less than 15 minutes a day, AND YOU WILL GET RESULTS

http://numberslady.com/num_8.cfm

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/142800

Thanks Coin, I even have little earrings that are number 8's.

HyperBe Happy.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        41867 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2013, 11:08 am - IP Logged

I will not physically harm any lottery clerk, no matter how stupid they are or how badly they screw everything up.

Unless they give me a funny look when I'm dictating my explicit directions (I hate that).

Then all bets are off and Katy bar the door cuz somebody's gettin' stitches tonight.

I do resolve to try hard not to flip over the Cheesy Poof rack again though.

lol, maybe they should go to lottery clerk school, or self defense.Green laugh

HyperBe Happy.

grwurston's avatar - 144
                          Let's Go Rangers!!!
                          bel air maryland
                          United States
                          Member #90251
                          April 24, 2010
                          5093 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

My resolution is to find a root sum method that's as accurate as my key #'s.  Type

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

BananaBananaI am going to Play more digits!! Much more! Yep!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                              Marquette, MI
                              United States
                              Member #20541
                              August 20, 2005
                              709 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2013, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

Change your Fantasy 5 numbers, or slow down a bit. It's always good to budget.

Not sure how to 'slow down'  I have only one set of numbers that I have played since the first draw.

I have played easy picks depending on the Jackpot and my own 'easy picks'.

If you have played the Michigan Fantasy Five since the first draw then odds are that you should have hit for $100 by the end of this year because there have been that many draws vs the odds. 

Changing my numbers won't do any good because all that would do is cause the RNGs to avoid a different set of numbers!