Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 worrior

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 3 years ago by New York.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #110594
May 8, 2011
885 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2014, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

Flossdog going hard for 2014 rofl!

DanceYO YO YO....Floss is in the house ...who let the Floss out! ROFLrofl!

philadelphia,pa
    United States
    Member #70349
    January 30, 2009
    84 Posts
    Posted: January 3, 2014, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

looks like you need some anger managment the good folks here on lottery post are here for one reason, and that is to learn from one another.

to share strategys and systems thats how we do it here. if your going to keep a system for yourself and not share the word selfish comes to mind.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31337 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2014, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Who cares? It's the truth. If you wrote the book, would you want someone to post the strategies from your book so no one would have to buy it?  I think not.

that's the trouble...everyone today wants freebies, handouts, everything for nothing. Wake up.

I did not object to your concern for the author.  I objected to the nastiness of your post.  Uncalled for to speak to another lp member in that manner.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2014, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

You kill me. Another person who wants something for nothing.."its good to be generous."

Oh yeah? It's good to be a thief too. This person puts his hard work into this and people like you, like to leach off others. I have it, I bought it. Sharing simple strategies? Are you kidding? The author states that it is copyrighted material.  In fact, I know he checks out this board. You want to start winning some money? How about getting a job and earning some money. You want his strategies? Buy it loser.I Agree!

I'd be the first person to side with the whole copyright thing, but I've bought so many systems, that I can tell you from experience that most of the "System Sellers" are the real thieves. They write 12 paragraphs of promotional hype, then when you buy it, (For 50 bucks) the backtests perform as well as any system I've created in the past. He did not do me any favors.

Out of all the crap out there, there is one system that Steve Player has that shows promise even though 90% of Steve's stuff is garbage. Peter St. Pierre is most likely using it.

Actually Steve also has a Pick-5 and pick-6 system, special wheeling unlike any other I've seen that's pretty cool, but i don't play those big games much.

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
          NYC
          United States
          Member #117984
          October 19, 2011
          1843 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2014, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I'd be the first person to side with the whole copyright thing, but I've bought so many systems, that I can tell you from experience that most of the "System Sellers" are the real thieves. They write 12 paragraphs of promotional hype, then when you buy it, (For 50 bucks) the backtests perform as well as any system I've created in the past. He did not do me any favors.

Out of all the crap out there, there is one system that Steve Player has that shows promise even though 90% of Steve's stuff is garbage. Peter St. Pierre is most likely using it.

Actually Steve also has a Pick-5 and pick-6 system, special wheeling unlike any other I've seen that's pretty cool, but i don't play those big games much.

Care to share what that specific system the Pierre dude is using?

I skim read through some of SP systems. Too expensive for either one. However, I strongly believe they work if one can buckle down and master it.

That dude from NH was actually breaking the bank. I'm so curious. If I ever buy a SP system, it may be the one (pick 4 related) that uses the past drawings, for $14.95 I believe.

I also searched here on LP about SP and the general consensus agreed that SP is garbage, too many numbers to play, and to save your money. How so?

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2014, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I skim read through some of SP systems. Too expensive for either one. However, I strongly believe they work if one can buckle down and master it.

That dude from NH was actually breaking the bank. I'm so curious. If I ever buy a SP system, it may be the one (pick 4 related) that uses the past drawings, for $14.95 I believe.

I also searched here on LP about SP and the general consensus agreed that SP is garbage, too many numbers to play, and to save your money. How so?

Mail For You

But your inbox is full.

Kay's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
              Member #503
              February 27, 2001
              1968 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2014, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney,

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
                Vancouver BC
                Canada
                Member #96078
                August 22, 2010
                110 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2014, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Actually, I found the price to be $49.95 through Clickbank.

I love the hype testimonials about the Warrior (haven't I read them before somewhere?, Welsh system, perhaps?) and the "secret formula" employed in the predictions (I love secret formulas even more, they work like magic - for sellers wallets).

Folks, save yourself 50 dollars and create your own secret formula instead. What is the best evaluation of any lottery software, system, etc? If the authors/creators plays it themselves. They are ready to commit their own money in their creation which means they have confidence in it. Otherwise, it's only a manipulative marketing with litttle real value behind it.

United States
                  Member #128790
                  June 2, 2012
                  5431 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2014, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Onlymoney,

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3035939

United States
                    Member #128790
                    June 2, 2012
                    5431 Posts
                    Posted: January 4, 2014, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Here are Peter's wins, some of them. He's been doing this for the past five years.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/259455/3034168

(Don't click on the link in that post, it no longer works. NH lottery stopped displaying the list of winners). HMMMMM

I'm guessing Peter watches Lottery Post and complained to the NH HQ about me displaying his wins to the most popular lottery website in the WORLD ! lol

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #117984
                      October 19, 2011
                      1843 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2014, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Mail For You

But your inbox is full.

Hey onlymoney,

My inbox is clear. :)