Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Maryland: 1/1 - 1/31/2014

Topic closed. 199 replies. Last post 3 years ago by grwurston.

Page 5 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5583 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jarasan, wish I could do it in Michigan this often.

I am very pragmatic when it comes to hitting a number to claim a hit,  4 of 4,  on this thread, it took 10 days to get one and you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!  As far as the 8314 straight hit.......... I had no idea you posted on the prediction board..................I, me, myself, have only time for this thread and relevant research for MD. Like you wrote earlier you don't like putting a lot of numbers up there and that is great.  I try to keep it low on the amount of guesses.  There are thousands of predictions and they are all valid until the draw,  then only one can hit.  The 6363 also was on a allstates prediction I think........... so?????????????  Anyway I think the month will get better.......I really like the 3467 to show again any way you like it. 

Idea

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4862 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2014, 4:20 am - IP Logged

Friday's  Keys  6-9

MID   6363   Key  6

EVE   0422   No Key

Saturday's  Keys  9-1  GOOD LUCK!!!!

Saturday's   Keys  9-1

MID   3962   Key  9

EVE   1734   Key  1

Sunday's   Keys  5-8   GOOD  LUCK!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4862 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2014, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Congrats on the keysCheers

Thanks  sully.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2014, 4:58 am - IP Logged

I am very pragmatic when it comes to hitting a number to claim a hit,  4 of 4,  on this thread, it took 10 days to get one and you did it!!!!!!!!!!!!  As far as the 8314 straight hit.......... I had no idea you posted on the prediction board..................I, me, myself, have only time for this thread and relevant research for MD. Like you wrote earlier you don't like putting a lot of numbers up there and that is great.  I try to keep it low on the amount of guesses.  There are thousands of predictions and they are all valid until the draw,  then only one can hit.  The 6363 also was on a allstates prediction I think........... so?????????????  Anyway I think the month will get better.......I really like the 3467 to show again any way you like it. 

Idea

As far as I'm concerned the predictions for all states is good for bragging rights but they are just that all states unless you actually win something they don't count in this thread. I post all states too and win money in Maryland 2 of my pick 4 numbers came out this month and i have the tickets to show for them boxed wins.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
          sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40376 Posts
          Posted: January 12, 2014, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Idea

The 8314 wasn't for Maryland, it just happen to hit there, On days that I don't post, it is because I didn't have time to research. I actually like 2467 also.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40376 Posts
            Posted: January 12, 2014, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks  sully.

Your welcome

Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              40376 Posts
              Posted: January 12, 2014, 8:48 am - IP Logged
              As far as I'm concerned the predictions for all states is good for bragging rights but they are just that all states unless you actually win something they don't count in this thread. I post all states too and win money in Maryland 2 of my pick 4 numbers came out this month and i have the tickets to show for them boxed wins.

I don't post just so I can brag, I just happened to pick a number I thought would come out somewhere and it happened to be here.

I really do use the inspect 3, vtracs and search past results, I do this to make myself a better " guesser"

The prediction board is really a tool for me to make myself better , to correct mistakes and to learn.

Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40376 Posts
                Posted: January 12, 2014, 8:51 am - IP Logged

2467 1765 8019 8029

good luck

Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5583 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2014, 10:53 am - IP Logged

2467 1765 8019 8029

good luck

Thank you Sully!!!!   I really like the 8019  I have it as 1089 1980 9108 8901,  I also have 3467 6257 and 5128 3289. Maybe a 20 sum will follow again 4268.   Good luck to us all!

Banana

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8360 Posts
                    Posted: January 12, 2014, 11:15 am - IP Logged

I don't post just so I can brag, I just happened to pick a number I thought would come out somewhere and it happened to be here.

I really do use the inspect 3, vtracs and search past results, I do this to make myself a better " guesser"

The prediction board is really a tool for me to make myself better , to correct mistakes and to learn.

Well like it was told to me anyone that post 50 numbers for all states is going to capture a win somewhere. And those numbers can be any 50 of the 10,000 numbers there are.

I know better than anyone the amount of time to post numbers for state specific states is staggering could take all day just to do the research and another hour to post those numbers.   

When i come in this tread and post a number it's just for this state when i post numbers for all states i cant take credit for a number that come out in Maryland as my own unless i post it in here or on a blog.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                      catonsville,md
                      United States
                      Member #151236
                      January 11, 2014
                      8 Posts
                      Posted: January 12, 2014, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Sully!!!!   I really like the 8019  I have it as 1089 1980 9108 8901,  I also have 3467 6257 and 5128 3289. Maybe a 20 sum will follow again 4268.   Good luck to us all!

Banana

Thanks Jarasan, this board is on fire!! I almost had that 3467 straight.

Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40376 Posts
                        Posted: January 12, 2014, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Banana

Woo hoo 3647, awesome call Party

Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40376 Posts
                          Posted: January 12, 2014, 1:29 pm - IP Logged
                          Well like it was told to me anyone that post 50 numbers for all states is going to capture a win somewhere. And those numbers can be any 50 of the 10,000 numbers there are.

I know better than anyone the amount of time to post numbers for state specific states is staggering could take all day just to do the research and another hour to post those numbers.   

When i come in this tread and post a number it's just for this state when i post numbers for all states i cant take credit for a number that come out in Maryland as my own unless i post it in here or on a blog.

Yes that's very true, you can capture a win anywhere, I really do like the resarch part of it, what's missing, what's due, can I make the right guess, somedays I do well and some days I don't.

And yes, it does take time to research, I only post in a few states because the amount can be staggering, you get number overload after awhile.

Like I said, I didn't put it on the prediction board because  I thought it would hit here, it was just an accident, I just thought it would hit somewhere .

Harbinger
                            D.C./MD.
                            United States
                            Member #44103
                            July 30, 2006
                            5583 Posts
                            Posted: January 12, 2014, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Banana dance! 3647......................lalalalalalala.

BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

BananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBananaBanana

Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5583 Posts
                              Posted: January 12, 2014, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jarasan, this board is on fire!! I almost had that 3467 straight.

You are very welcome.  I hope we do it a couple more times this month,  Sully came up with one independently of my thought process that I believe will show sooner than later and that is the 8901 series.   P.S. Welcome to LP.

See Ya!

Page 5 of 14