Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

State Raffles

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 3 years ago by HoLeeKau.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
Idaho
United States
Member #94283
July 17, 2010
2284 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2014, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Didn't win anything

Sorry Toronto.

How'd you do, Ieatdirt?

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: January 5, 2014, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I bought 1 raffle ticket for the Idaho raffle and didn't win anything.  The raffle ticket 3 numbers higher than mine was a winner for $100.  Guess I should have let that little old lady cut in front of me so as to delay my purchase.

Jimmy

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: January 5, 2014, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Nothing in Pa, Va, or CT.

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #149903
        December 11, 2013
        202 Posts
        Posted: January 7, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Had 6 tickets for P.a's millionaire raffle from 6 different counties and won zero. However, I did receive a call this morning from one of the retailers telling me I won 50 $1.00 scratch off's from the receit drawing. The $1.00 scratch off's are not on P.a's website so I asked her about it and she said they are special tickets just for the raffle. So, here's to hoping I win (mmm, I'm thinking $5,000 maybe?)

We shall see, picking them up friday will let you all know.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
          Los Angeles, California
          United States
          Member #149492
          December 2, 2013
          919 Posts
          Posted: January 7, 2014, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Had 6 tickets for P.a's millionaire raffle from 6 different counties and won zero. However, I did receive a call this morning from one of the retailers telling me I won 50 $1.00 scratch off's from the receit drawing. The $1.00 scratch off's are not on P.a's website so I asked her about it and she said they are special tickets just for the raffle. So, here's to hoping I win (mmm, I'm thinking $5,000 maybe?)

We shall see, picking them up friday will let you all know.

Hey, that's a nice consolation prize.  Good luck!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I think the clerk saw my Tennessee tags when I pulled into the Virginia Liquor Store parking lot to get my raffle tickets and they hit that little button on the terminal that makes sure you don't win anything.

You know how them Virginia people are, they think we're hillbillies and they ain't.

I was gonna park on the Tennessee side and walk across but they probably got people watching that too.

So next time I'll just drive past it and then walk back from the north side and nobody will be the wiser.

I'll just have to walk kinda goofy like them Virginia people do so nobody pays me no mind.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
              Massachusetts
              United States
              Member #37433
              April 14, 2006
              2747 Posts
              Posted: January 8, 2014, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Didn't win anything

Same here.

That money's gone fo ever

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                Gurnee, Illinois
                United States
                Member #49731
                February 12, 2007
                917 Posts
                Posted: January 9, 2014, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I hate raffles. I have not won anything. I think this March will be last time I play Illinois Raffle games.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #94283
                  July 17, 2010
                  2284 Posts
                  Posted: January 10, 2014, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I hate raffles. I have not won anything. I think this March will be last time I play Illinois Raffle games.

Sorry OldSchoolPa.

I'm starting to hate them too.  The first one I was really excited about the odds and spent about $100 on it.  And I lost.  I already quit playing the ones they do throughout the year, but I still buy a ticket or two for the year-end raffle.  Although, this just might have been the last year I do that.  I'll have to think about it, but the way I feel after losing AGAIN this year is that I'll only buy a ticket next winter if I'm feeling flush.

Good luck to you in March.