Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Years Meal for good luck??

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by maringoman.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: January 7, 2014, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

New Years Meal for good luck??

Any food served at Cracker Barrel. I only go there when on road trips because we don't have one near me. The food there reminds me of vacation so I have come to love love Cracker Barrel food. Roast beef, green beans, marshed potatoes, baby carrots...now I am hungry!

Whenever  I stop  there , and its been awhile  , as I dont travel as much as I used to , I always get the   country fried  steak......with the  saw  mill  gravy........ and  as the two sides I get the chicken and dumplings ,  and  the  stewed  apples. Throw in a coke and  I  am  a   happy  camper

Usually have to wait a little bit on  them  , as they seem to always be busy...........but its well worth the wait

Great  place  to   eat   for   sure   maringoman   Thumbs Up

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2014, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Whenever  I stop  there , and its been awhile  , as I dont travel as much as I used to , I always get the   country fried  steak......with the  saw  mill  gravy........ and  as the two sides I get the chicken and dumplings ,  and  the  stewed  apples. Throw in a coke and  I  am  a   happy  camper

Usually have to wait a little bit on  them  , as they seem to always be busy...........but its well worth the wait

Great  place  to   eat   for   sure   maringoman   Thumbs Up

Usually have to wait a little bit on  them  , as they seem to always be busy

Yessir the good food and the friendly prices must be why the wait is a little bit longer. TBH I like the wait there. During road trips a pit stop of more than 20 miniutes feels amazing to my legs and back.

That money's gone fo ever