Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The MM 1million dollar winners

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 years ago by OldSchoolPa.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7309 Posts
Posted: January 8, 2014, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Wow stack47, you sound like an angry lotto player.  I stated "my opinion" so take it or leave it.

You said in "your opinion" MM was cheating the players and since I'm not part of MM, I have no reason to be angry. I like a good conspiracy theory, but yours is really childish and makes no sense. When the people in your life call your opinions childish, are they usually angry?

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7309 Posts
    Posted: January 8, 2014, 3:21 am - IP Logged

It's BK stackers nature to bark when his theorys are threatened. He's even known to yell at movie screens when somethings not correct.

The only MM theory I have is that more people buy tickets when it looks like the drawing is going to a "must win".

"when somethings not correct."

Do you think MM's live ball drawings are rigged?

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      Gurnee, Illinois
      United States
      Member #49731
      February 12, 2007
      917 Posts
      Posted: January 8, 2014, 3:30 am - IP Logged

Right. This week their computer (cleverly disguised as a ball machine, to throw us of the track) picked a set of numbers that resulted in no 5+0 winners, even though it resulted in a jackpot winner instead of a rollover and a chance to increase ticket sales. I guess that after selling almost 7% of the possible combinations there wasn't  even one set of numbers that would have offered a rollover and no 5+0 winners.

Please explain how balls we all can clearly see in the hopper is the same as a random number generator all in LP land so despise?

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!