Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

favorite retailer to play at?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rowlettewheel.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: January 10, 2014, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Nashville is mountainous compared to where I am. I'll have to check a convenience store for one if I ever drive over there. 

By dragon lady ROFL  I'm guessing you mean the president of the Tennessee education lottery corporation?  Is she pretty bad? I wouldn't know Confused

Oh no, don't tell me you're from Memphis, son!

We consider that Arkansas back up in here.

You know, Arkansas, where they got them people with the sloped foreheads with one eye lookin' behind 'em and the other'n across the street (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

And the less you know about the Dragon Lady, the better. Her tentacles are everywhere. And there ain't nothin' you can do about the way she does things anyway. I've said too much already...the Goon Squad may already be on the way.

Apollo7's avatar - PHFXq6Q
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #151006
    January 4, 2014
    17 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2014, 2:08 am - IP Logged

Oh no, don't tell me you're from Memphis, son!

We consider that Arkansas back up in here.

You know, Arkansas, where they got them people with the sloped foreheads with one eye lookin' behind 'em and the other'n across the street (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

And the less you know about the Dragon Lady, the better. Her tentacles are everywhere. And there ain't nothin' you can do about the way she does things anyway. I've said too much already...the Goon Squad may already be on the way.

haha, yeah one day I'll have to move away.  Can't start living the dream all at once you know.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
      United States
      Member #44729
      August 8, 2006
      446 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2014, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I'm in Texas and I've bounced around from retailer to retailer and haven't found "the place" I like to play until a recent trip to dallas and one to Abilene (close to home).  The one in Dallas is awesome, they have EVERY type of scratch off and 2 self machines!  It's in farmer's branch and has places to sit down and scratch or get a drink too. The one in abilene is really cool, newly opened coffee shop with a self machine and clerks that don't seem to get annoyed at helping you with lottery.  I hate going to the gas stations anymore so I restrict myself to these two places and none of them smell like smoke either!    I pick my own numbers so I've never felt one place felt luckier.   Have any of you been to either the farmer's branch or Abilene one???

i like the local "KROGERS" the folks behind the counter don't whine and complain when i bring up 60.00 worth of tickets to run and when i cash in they are happy (and i slide them 20.00 or so )  today i spent 120.00 cashed out 1000.00 yep it was a good day at that store..

some day....some day