Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm looking forward to quitting my job

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 3 years ago by kapla.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
Columbus, Ohio
United States
Member #128906
June 5, 2012
598 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2014, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Once I hit 5/6 on MM or the jackpot on OCL, I'm done being a "yes" man for someone else... I'll buy more property and do rentals full time.  I work for a large bank and I truly hate my job.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3857 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2014, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

It' the main reason I play, not for all the things I could buy but for a new found 44 hours a week.

Well that, and it would be a lot of fun to tell em what I really think of em, I suspect they already know,

so it would just be confirmation !

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
      OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      14586 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2014, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Once I hit 5/6 on MM or the jackpot on OCL, I'm done being a "yes" man for someone else... I'll buy more property and do rentals full time.  I work for a large bank and I truly hate my job.

not trying to cause any problems here, but I thought that comments like these are to go into your blog and use the forum for posting things like numbers for Mega Million games, maybe I am misunderstanding this....What?

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
        Columbus, Ohio
        United States
        Member #128906
        June 5, 2012
        598 Posts
        Posted: January 13, 2014, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

not trying to cause any problems here, but I thought that comments like these are to go into your blog and use the forum for posting things like numbers for Mega Million games, maybe I am misunderstanding this....What?

Not sure... one thing I do know is most of us play to be done with the dreaded 9-5=)

United States
          Member #149820
          December 9, 2013
          644 Posts
          Posted: January 13, 2014, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Im looking forward to doing what I want when I want and where I want to do it.  There will be no clock for me anymore, I can move at my own pace LOL

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4970 Posts
            Posted: January 13, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Not sure... one thing I do know is most of us play to be done with the dreaded 9-5=)

I agree. This seems like a common topic and relates to lottery playing. I like to hear people's plans if they should win.

J'aime La France.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1654 Posts
              Posted: January 13, 2014, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I really like and respect the idea of your needing only5/6 to be happy and pursue your dreams. Believe it or not, it's much easier to manifest this than to be dead set on 6/6...and only playing when the JP is sky high. It shows how reasonable you are and that it doesn't take $684,000,000,000 for you to be set. Best of luck to you and yours!!!!!Party

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                Member #142777
                May 18, 2013
                263 Posts
                Posted: January 13, 2014, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Your going about it all wrong!  You need some inspiration.  Go watch the 1988 movie "<snip>tail" starring Brian Brown & Tom Cruise.

Brian Brown: "When the doors are shut and locked you gotta steal the keys sweetheart!"  muhaha!  loved itBig Grin

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                  Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4146 Posts
                  Posted: January 13, 2014, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Don't forget about all those who were pulling for you in this forum.
                  I can't think of a single person here who won't quit their day  jobs once their jackpot arrives. ...and not a moment too soon.
                  * When you say you work for a bank- in what position, security guard?

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                    BRONX N.Y.10459
                    United States
                    Member #86575
                    February 6, 2010
                    1068 Posts
                    Posted: January 13, 2014, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi , did you dream this?

United States
                      Member #128790
                      June 2, 2012
                      5431 Posts
                      Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi , did you dream this?

I doubt it. This person is like every other member here on LP who believes they will win eventually.

I'm gonna win too. Probably in about a year or two. Everyone is gonna win the JP. Green laugh

Can't wait to quit my job too. Thank goodness it's only a couple of years away, at the most. Phew! Can you imagine working till the age of 60 or 70? I can't.

YAY !!!

Party

United States
                        Member #125918
                        March 31, 2012
                        362 Posts
                        Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Don't forget about all those who were pulling for you in this forum.
                        I can't think of a single person here who won't quit their day  jobs once their jackpot arrives. ...and not a moment too soon.
                        * When you say you work for a bank- in what position, security guard?

I am in the same boat and i wonder if there was ever a LP member ever hit it big and quit their jobs?

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7344 Posts
                          Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

It's just another thread about hypothetically winning a jackpot. However that being said, I believe the rules allow members to start any topic on any subject providing they use the word lottery, jackpot, MM, PB, and/or lotto etc.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                            Mcminnville, Oregon
                            United States
                            Member #3013
                            December 13, 2003
                            3092 Posts
                            Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I would take tomorrow's jackpot for mega millions myself.  I don't need a lot of money to get bye just a couple of million heck I would take the secondary prize of five million and live very comfortably for a long time.  As long as I have my monthly ribeye steak and an occasional budweiser I will be happy.-weshar75

US Flag

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: January 13, 2014, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I would take tomorrow's jackpot for mega millions myself.  I don't need a lot of money to get bye just a couple of million heck I would take the secondary prize of five million and live very comfortably for a long time.  As long as I have my monthly ribeye steak and an occasional budweiser I will be happy.-weshar75

US Flag

What are you worried about? You're going to win the JP, or a close second eventually. Everyone  does.

Patience is the key.