Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Really know your stuff

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: January 15, 2014, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Most people do not have a clue as to what they are talking about. Others believe them because they dont know. When you are clueless,  you look for any clue.Hit With Stick

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #149492
    December 2, 2013
    919 Posts
    Posted: January 15, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

It's the Internet.  Do you have something specific in mind?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: January 15, 2014, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like somebody got some numbers from somebody.

And they didn't come in.

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
        Member #91718
        May 23, 2010
        690 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I was just thinking about all the systems that we have. How we believe people know something to help us and the only reason we believe is because we don't have a clue ourselves. Just a thought

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10348 Posts
          Posted: January 16, 2014, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Most people do not have a clue as to what they are talking about. Others believe them because they dont know. When you are clueless,  you look for any clue.Hit With Stick

Cupcake10,

There's a phrase in Japanese that translates 'born unconscious died while still asleep' which means that's the way a lot of people go through life.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2014, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I was just thinking about all the systems that we have. How we believe people know something to help us and the only reason we believe is because we don't have a clue ourselves. Just a thought

How many systems are there?

There must be a system to end all systems.

But that wouldn't be acceptable.

It is a fervent belief for many (mostly the wealthy and powerful, IMO) that we must have strife,discord and general misunderstanding within the world.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1648 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2014, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Yep, we have the blind leading the blind and we all know exactly how that ends. When I said in another topic that all these so-say fancy systems come right back to the basics, I meant that...and backed it up by referring to Jack-C's simple breakdown of the groups. I hope I didn't cause people to flood his inbox because if they did, I'm gonna be jealous. A while back, I posted the same information that I did a couple of days ago and people turned their noses up...because it was 'me' that was posting it. People enjoy following others that tell them how you must take the circumference of Mars, divide it by half the distance of between the Moon and Earth, multiply that by Pluto's gravitational pull, and you'll get 8-1-3 for mid-day.

I'm pretty much done with it, again, and will go back to sifting through all the topics for self entertainment. I'd give anything to see the look on any of the lottery mathematicians faces that may peak in here from time to time.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19767 Posts
                Posted: January 16, 2014, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Yep, we have the blind leading the blind and we all know exactly how that ends. When I said in another topic that all these so-say fancy systems come right back to the basics, I meant that...and backed it up by referring to Jack-C's simple breakdown of the groups. I hope I didn't cause people to flood his inbox because if they did, I'm gonna be jealous. A while back, I posted the same information that I did a couple of days ago and people turned their noses up...because it was 'me' that was posting it. People enjoy following others that tell them how you must take the circumference of Mars, divide it by half the distance of between the Moon and Earth, multiply that by Pluto's gravitational pull, and you'll get 8-1-3 for mid-day.

I'm pretty much done with it, again, and will go back to sifting through all the topics for self entertainment. I'd give anything to see the look on any of the lottery mathematicians faces that may peak in here from time to time.

L.L.

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                  Member #145267
                  August 1, 2013
                  1496 Posts
                  Posted: January 16, 2014, 9:45 am - IP Logged

The only system to be interested in is the system called " just play the lottery ", quick picks or your own numbers or both.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10348 Posts
                    Posted: January 16, 2014, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Lucky Loser,

"People enjoy following others that tell them how you must take the circumference of Mars, divide it by half the distance of between the Moon and Earth, multiply that by Pluto's gravitational pull, and you'll get 8-1-3 for mid-day."

Green laugh

Something tells me that the next sales letter from Win Track will have this and call it something like the Mars  -Plutonial approach or similar.

Everyone,

Consider the multi-billion $$$$$$$$$ diet industry. If anyone came out with the one proven can't fail diet pill, what would that do to the rest of the industry. You think perhaps the rest of the marketers in that industry wouldn't gang up on them?

Now substitute lotto systems for diet pills.

Cheers.

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
                      Atlanta, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #84484
                      December 29, 2009
                      162 Posts
                      Posted: January 16, 2014, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Sounds like somebody got some numbers from somebody.

And they didn't come in.

Lmao...

**Almost Doesn't Count**

United States
                        Member #145267
                        August 1, 2013
                        1496 Posts
                        Posted: January 16, 2014, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Here's one example of what some people tell you not to play: powerball numbers from yesterday  7 8 9 24 29 - 25,  consecutive numbering and numbers should not be from only two groupings, wrong.

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                          The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                          Elgin, IL
                          United States
                          Member #68867
                          January 1, 2009
                          1221 Posts
                          Posted: January 16, 2014, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Here's one example of what some people tell you not to play: powerball numbers from yesterday  7 8 9 24 29 - 25,  consecutive numbering and numbers should not be from only two groupings, wrong.

7, 8, & 29 still looks good

*************           PB
                          2009-09-237820252911
                          2013-04-06478293924
                          2014-01-15789242925
                            butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                            Elgin, IL
                            United States
                            Member #68867
                            January 1, 2009
                            1221 Posts
                            Posted: January 16, 2014, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I believe LP gives you quite abit of information & it is up to you to deciede what you want to do with this information.  You can either take or leave it, the choice is yours.  LP has given me the last 25 results of the Mega Millions Game since the last Matrix change (the number of balls used in the drawing). I put the results of the Mega Ball itself into the following table for the frequency of hits on each Mega Ball.

The Top 4 Balls 8, 2, 3, 7 have come in 52% of the Total 25 drawings

The Next 4 Balls 5, 6, 13, 15 have come in 32% of the Total 25 drawings

The Next 4 Balls 1, 11, 12, 14 have come in 16% of the Total 25 drawings

And the Next 3 Balls 4, 9, 10 have not hit even once in the Total 25 drawings.

I play the top 4 Balls when I play as they have hit 52% of the time; while; someone else might play the last 3 Balls as they have not come in yet & feel they are due to hit at anytime.  You have a Choice.  Just like I made my Choice. Or the person who Pick the last 3 Balls made their Choice. 

If you want to know what the next Winning numbers are going to be. I know you will find the answer here on LP  - right after the drawing.  If someone could predict the winning Jackpot numbers for a Given Jackpot Game, I think I am safe to say he/she would not be here right now on LP but rather on some Island enjoying his/her winnings. 

Food For Thought - The only 2 things in LIFE that are for certain - Death & Taxes.

Frequency of the Mega Ball

# of Times% TO
                            My ranking of theMegaMBMB
                            Mega BallBALL #Came INTOTAL
                            Excellent8416.00%
                            Excellent2312.00%
                            Excellent3312.00%
                            Excellent7312.00%
                            Good528.00%
                            Good628.00%
                            Good1328.00%
                            Good1528.00%
                            Fair114.00%
                            Fair1114.00%
                            Fair1214.00%
                            Fair1414.00%
                            Poor400.00%
                            Poor900.00%
                            Poor1000.00%
                            TOTAL DRAWINGS25100.00%
                              RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19824 Posts
                              Posted: January 16, 2014, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Don't try and be polite, name these "some people" who gave out such erroneous information.  If they are identified then members can remove them from their list of source of dependable information.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking