Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Really know your stuff

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7321 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Don't try and be polite, name these "some people" who gave out such erroneous information.  If they are identified then members can remove them from their list of source of dependable information.

Erroneous information can be corrected, but most of it goes unnoticed because the majority want to discuss spending their imaginary winnings. Lately the discussions seem to be buy a couple of QPs and pretend you're a knowledgeable lottery player on LP.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3104 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2014, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Cupcake10,

There's a phrase in Japanese that translates 'born unconscious died while still asleep' which means that's the way a lot of people go through life.

It would appear not everyone has a brain to speak of  . . .

http://www.unexplainedstuff.com/Mysteries-of-the-Mind/Living-without-a-Brain.html

BobP

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
      Member #142499
      May 13, 2013
      1186 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Here's one example of what some people tell you not to play: powerball numbers from yesterday  7 8 9 24 29 - 25,  consecutive numbering and numbers should not be from only two groupings, wrong.

So true. There's: never play consecutive numbers; and there's also the: never play all birthday numbers because too many people end up sharing the JP. Meanwhile, take a look at last night's numbers and that nobody won. Every single number under 31 and not a single winner. Flies in the face of everything. Which is why I believe that the only'system' one should have is to buy a ticket. You can't control the rest.

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19831 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2014, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Erroneous information can be corrected, but most of it goes unnoticed because the majority want to discuss spending their imaginary winnings. Lately the discussions seem to be buy a couple of QPs and pretend you're a knowledgeable lottery player on LP.

Erroneous information can be corrected but goes unnoticed because most folks are looking for easy answers.  I assume most free information is worth what you pay for it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking