Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

100X symbol on 100X The Cash ticket...?

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Win$500Quick.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
California
United States
Member #147209
September 25, 2013
90 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2014, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

If you are hoping that a scratch ticket is going to save your house, then you are in more trouble than you think.  You should be looking at another type of advice to fix the problem.  This seems more like a "hey look at me" thing than anything else since you never followed up with your results.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    P A
    United States
    Member #117331
    October 3, 2011
    7085 Posts
    Posted: January 27, 2014, 8:01 am - IP Logged

If you are hoping that a scratch ticket is going to save your house, then you are in more trouble than you think.  You should be looking at another type of advice to fix the problem.  This seems more like a "hey look at me" thing than anything else since you never followed up with your results.

The person who started the thread didnt even post what they won. What's the point of showing the ticket ?

I agree you prob shouldn't play if your only hope of staying afloat is a major win.

That's how the lottery profits every day by players thinking they will get that one life changing win.

Some do...... most don't.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

United States
      Member #148446
      November 1, 2013
      103 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2014, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

dont worry about posting the win. you won and thats all that matters. there are too many haters in here. just keep them wondering and laugh at them and their pathetic anticipation

California
        United States
        Member #147209
        September 25, 2013
        90 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2014, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

"Haters" is the type of low budget comment a 16 year old uses.  It's hardly that big of a deal and I am sure we aren't just losing our minds over a scratch ticket.  It's a game, man.  That's it.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          7085 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2014, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

No hate here and no worries on what someone won or didnt.

The anticipation has been long gone fyi.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Riviera Beach, FL
            United States
            Member #152093
            February 4, 2014
            1 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2014, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I play 100x pretty often but I am curious what ticket number does everyone usually win on? I feel like I have better luck with tickets under 15, does anyone else feel that way? Are there certain stores that you feel have better tickets then others? Any tips or ideas from any BIG WINNERS out there :-)

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #149903
              December 11, 2013
              202 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2014, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Guess it wasn't a mortgage payment.

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

Olney, MD
                United States
                Member #121536
                January 11, 2012
                452 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2014, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I think this guy was mentally unbalanced.  I hope he is okay.

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2014, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I play 100x pretty often but I am curious what ticket number does everyone usually win on? I feel like I have better luck with tickets under 15, does anyone else feel that way? Are there certain stores that you feel have better tickets then others? Any tips or ideas from any BIG WINNERS out there :-)

Oddly enough, my bigger wins from 100X, including the one where I got the 100x symbol (though only $2.00 under it--picture on here) have all been in the upper 30's... Just this week $150 on #35, the 100x symbol was on #36, I had a $500 on release day and it was #38, I can definitely say that my bigger wins have all been in the high 30s.

LA CA
                    United States
                    Member #118691
                    November 6, 2011
                    416 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2014, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I think this guy was mentally unbalanced.  I hope he is okay.

LOL !! I agree....weirdo..

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #77815
                      August 1, 2009
                      3460 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2014, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

*Florida Lottery Press Release:

FLORIDA LOTTERY SETS NEW RECORD FOR WEEKLY SCRATCH-OFF SALES

TALLAHASSEE - The weather is great in Florida and the sun isn't the only thing shining, Florida Lottery sales are increasing right along with the temperature. The Florida Lottery announced today that sales of Scratch-Off tickets exceeded $78.5 million last week, an all-time record. The newest record breaks the previous sales mark by $4.5 million, reached the first week of March 2012. Florida Lottery's Scratch-Off sales have also surpassed the New York Lottery, the highest-selling U.S. lottery, the past four consecutive weeks.

"Twenty-one Florida Lottery games had sales of more than $1 million last week," said Florida Lottery Secretary Cynthia O'Connell. "This is good news across the board because higher sales result in more winners, increased commissions for retailers and more revenue generated for Florida's students and schools."

The Florida Lottery newest $25 Scratch-Off game, 100X THE CASH, led the Scratch-Off game sales, exceeding $15 million in sales last week. The $20 GOLD RUSH TRIPLER Scratch-Off game followed closely behind with more than $9.5 million in sales.

Terminal game sales are also contributing to the Lottery's bottom line, as both multi-state jackpot games continue to roll over, creating hundred-million-dollar jackpots. The Lottery has been averaging more than $100 million in total sales every week for the past seven weeks.

Last Thursday I went to the distric office because I won the Play 4. While I was waiting I witnessed 10-12 people who all won on scratch-offs. I was the only person there for a terminal game win.

Guess Who's Back?