Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Who Can Do This Kind Of Chart/analyzer for JP games ?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Igamble.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
974 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2014, 12:41 am - IP Logged

The only other person I have seen who can make this chart is the TexasMadman, and I am sure RL can do it.

the last chart which is not auto how do you get the doubles/triples/quads of combos ? by eye ? is RL randomlogic member ?

I do need that particular chart but only that  this  one i need has 3 functions -1) the groups of 2 /3/4/5 numbers appearing on DIFFERENT LINES  and 2) how many times they had occured and 3)on what lines .Will send a message to those ppl you mentoned.THANK YOU

btw- i just learned of flag formation from you earlier ...skips pattern basically ..

ALSO CAN YOU GUYS RATE THIS TOPIC REALLY POOR SO WE keep it in the family Group Hug ....? it has been some work for some people and so many people i asked ....i chased SergeM with so many Q ....is a lot of good info appearing now ..and a Jp  win may come out of it,,,

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19816 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2014, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Gail Howards Advantage Plus has that chart for most JP games.

However the recent Matrix Changes has interfered mildly with the "visualization"

If you are succeeded well in the Win Four games, then I would invest a small portion of my winning into the program.

Unfortunately the Holy of Holies , The Polymerase Chain Reaction  (my personal chart) is not in that program.  Of course it can be extrapolated, but what a headache.

I don't know of anybody who can make that chart except SergeM, and I think he wanted to charge me $10,000 USD to do it.

I am still thinking it over.

"I don't know of anybody who can make that chart except SergeM, and I think he wanted to charge me $10,000 USD to do it."

I didn't know SergeM was a programmer for hire.  His price sounds a little high for just a chart, I would go to the Programmer Haven website and get bids from some of the programmers advertising there. 

Maybe his price request was to discourage others from asking him to waste his time chasing some weird ideas that they weren't willing to chase themselves. 

I've seen members volunteer to to write a program for another member and then they become a pain asking for revisions and changes until they don't have time to develop their own ideas.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      974 Posts
      Posted: January 23, 2014, 2:25 am - IP Logged

i get the programing from someone on openoffice forum ,but have a hard time to input ...

anyone with skills wiling to help ?

here's the chart  http://www.lottostop.com/JP%20Chart.xlsx  and here's the coding :

Put =SUMPRODUCT(J$2:BP$2;J2:BP2) in BR2 and drag it with the fill handle to BR101.
      Keep the column selected and replace all dollar signs with an empty string. Then with the column still selected press Shift+F4 once.
      Now all rows and columns in formulas should have dollars in front of them. Copy the column, click BR2 and paste it using Paste special (ctrl+shift+V) with transposed checked.
      Keep the row selected and replace with regular expressions and current selection checked
      \$J\$([0-9]+):\$BP\$([0-9]+);
      by
      \$J$1:\$BP$2;
      Then use the fill handle to copy the row to the next 99 rows, and that's your table with the number of matches.

Q-what is an emty string ? is t this " ?i did that and nothing happened..i pressed shift+f4 and nothing..

i think i may open a topic on how to code a lotto program ...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: January 23, 2014, 11:41 am - IP Logged

i get the programing from someone on openoffice forum ,but have a hard time to input ...

anyone with skills wiling to help ?

here's the chart  http://www.lottostop.com/JP%20Chart.xlsx  and here's the coding :

Put =SUMPRODUCT(J$2:BP$2;J2:BP2) in BR2 and drag it with the fill handle to BR101.
        Keep the column selected and replace all dollar signs with an empty string. Then with the column still selected press Shift+F4 once.
        Now all rows and columns in formulas should have dollars in front of them. Copy the column, click BR2 and paste it using Paste special (ctrl+shift+V) with transposed checked.
        Keep the row selected and replace with regular expressions and current selection checked
        \$J\$([0-9]+):\$BP\$([0-9]+);
        by
        \$J$1:\$BP$2;
        Then use the fill handle to copy the row to the next 99 rows, and that's your table with the number of matches.

Q-what is an emty string ? is t this " ?i did that and nothing happened..i pressed shift+f4 and nothing..

i think i may open a topic on how to code a lotto program ...

A string in most computer languages and applications is a group of characters enclosed in quotation marks and usually defined by a character or group of characters followed by a dollar sign.  For example L$="abcdedfg" or LETTERS$="hijklmnopq".  A empty string is a string with no character, L$="".

Writing a lottery program is no different than writing any program, first you have to know how to accomplish the task before you can program a computer to do it and then you have to know a language or application that works with your computer and its operating system. 

All the programs I've written are in GW-Basic which only works on computers running versions of Windows up to XP, to work in later versions they would have to be re-written in a lanuage that work in those versions of Windows.

Evil Looking       

nj
          United States
          Member #145657
          August 10, 2013
          974 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2014, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for info RJOh !this make me think of   the RNG  lottery  ...looks like is a program in itself written by some programmers  ..you know the algorithm/codes used ...win all the time..

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
            Park City, UT
            United States
            Member #69864
            January 18, 2009
            993 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2014, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I already do the skip chart that LottoBoner referenced

Jersey Cash 5 Skip Chart

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19816 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2014, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Jersey Cash 5 Skip Chart

Do you play the Jersey Cash 5 from your state?

Evil Looking       

Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Sure I can play any game.

Jimmy

Park City, UT
                  United States
                  Member #69864
                  January 18, 2009
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2014, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

If you are looking for software that reports repeating triples and repeating pairs using a range of draws then Lotto Pro does this.  I consider their software basic but you might find it useful.  I believe they have a free 15 day trial.

Jimmy

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2014, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

"I don't know of anybody who can make that chart except SergeM, and I think he wanted to charge me $10,000 USD to do it."

I didn't know SergeM was a programmer for hire.  His price sounds a little high for just a chart, I would go to the Programmer Haven website and get bids from some of the programmers advertising there. 

Maybe his price request was to discourage others from asking him to waste his time chasing some weird ideas that they weren't willing to chase themselves. 

I've seen members volunteer to to write a program for another member and then they become a pain asking for revisions and changes until they don't have time to develop their own ideas.

I think most programmers want to be hired.

Some programmers just like programming.

I guess you could say I built or "programmed" my own lottery program in excel. 

I dont use much of the fancy VBA stuff, as I dont know it yet but I use a lot of countif functions.

Thanks for the website idea I will check it out.

The only thing that scares me is giving out the holy grail to somebody who has not themselves thought of it. 

I am sure some sophisticated programmers such as RL, and JimWright, have probably thought of it.  But are they talking about it publicly?  I doubt it. 

10,000 USD is not that much if you can afford it. 

And if you really want to win a Billion dollar jackpot someday and you can afford it then why not, if this chart will make it easier for you to be a billion or even half a billion dollars richer one day then i say go for it.

Besides I think I can haggle him down to 5G'sWink

This kid dreams programming, I dream lottery patterns!!

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2014, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

Jersey Cash 5 Skip Chart

Very nice chart Jim!!

I see you have the skips too!

Thats very important from my experience.

And you have them sorted as well!  Thats something I have thought to do, but haven't figured it out yet.

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

He can play using the Lottoboner Wacky Wutler Website!!

Or he can play for free using the LP prediction boards.

Jim is much higher up than me.  He is in the top ten in hit charts.  I am only in the top 50.  (Lowly number 38)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19816 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2014, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I think most programmers want to be hired.

Some programmers just like programming.

I guess you could say I built or "programmed" my own lottery program in excel. 

I dont use much of the fancy VBA stuff, as I dont know it yet but I use a lot of countif functions.

Thanks for the website idea I will check it out.

The only thing that scares me is giving out the holy grail to somebody who has not themselves thought of it. 

I am sure some sophisticated programmers such as RL, and JimWright, have probably thought of it.  But are they talking about it publicly?  I doubt it. 

10,000 USD is not that much if you can afford it. 

And if you really want to win a Billion dollar jackpot someday and you can afford it then why not, if this chart will make it easier for you to be a billion or even half a billion dollars richer one day then i say go for it.

Besides I think I can haggle him down to 5G'sWink

This kid dreams programming, I dream lottery patterns!!

"The only thing that scares me is giving out the holy grail to somebody who has not themselves thought of it."

That's the chance you take when discussing your ideas in a public forum, but quite a few posters manage to say a lot without revealing an really new information.   That becomes obvious when one of reveal data that might have helped someone win a previous drawing but don't reveal how such data can be developed for future drawings.  I doubt if anyone wants to help someone else win a jackpot before they themselves do.

Evil Looking       

nj
                            United States
                            Member #145657
                            August 10, 2013
                            974 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2014, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

"The only thing that scares me is giving out the holy grail to somebody who has not themselves thought of it."

That's the chance you take when discussing your ideas in a public forum, but quite a few posters manage to say a lot without revealing an really new information.   That becomes obvious when one of reveal data that might have helped someone win a previous drawing but don't reveal how such data can be developed for future drawings.  I doubt if anyone wants to help someone else win a jackpot before they themselves do.

If you guys can send a message  to  our Chief TODD he will consider buiding an INSPECTOR JP tool ...i asked him before i made this topic.Most of you already probably  have software for  JP analytics , but the inspector is more eficient and can have much  better features imho.No chart though ...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

If you guys can send a message  to  our Chief TODD he will consider buiding an INSPECTOR JP tool ...i asked him before i made this topic.Most of you already probably  have software for  JP analytics , but the inspector is more eficient and can have much  better features imho.No chart though ...

Not being a pick3 or pick4 player I've never used the Inspector program.  What is it you expect a Inspector JP tool to do and how would you expect to use it?  Not being a premium member I couldn't use it even if it existed.

Evil Looking