Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some of you plan to spend less money playing the lottery in 2014?

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Masone.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
Columbus, Ohio
United States
Member #128906
June 5, 2012
591 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2014, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Well, I changed my budget again... I just dropped it to $20 a week playing two lines in MM/PB (every drawing) with my own set of numbers.  I always do powerplay and megaplier.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Nova Scotia
    Canada
    Member #9934
    December 27, 2004
    884 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2014, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I like to spend as much money as I can afford on the lottery. I enjoy playing and do not enjoy having to budget- even though, realistically, I have had to do it; or be frugal. If I like a  draw or some number's I want to gamble..

I am a Leo, and even though I do have day's of doubt- with the lottery; I like to take chance's, risk's if I know I can win some money, any amount, really..

And hopefully get a good return on my investment for the day..

Bye Friend's, from Canada....Hyper

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19819 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2014, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

I like to spend as much money as I can afford on the lottery. I enjoy playing and do not enjoy having to budget- even though, realistically, I have had to do it; or be frugal. If I like a  draw or some number's I want to gamble..

I am a Leo, and even though I do have day's of doubt- with the lottery; I like to take chance's, risk's if I know I can win some money, any amount, really..

And hopefully get a good return on my investment for the day..

Bye Friend's, from Canada....Hyper

I Agree! Good Luck 

Let it Snow Snowman

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Nova Scotia
        Canada
        Member #9934
        December 27, 2004
        884 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2014, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Also good luck to you as well.. Hope you win big!Group Hug

United States
          Member #122468
          February 1, 2012
          530 Posts
          Posted: February 18, 2014, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I just keep mental track of how much I spend. I have not been playing MM & PB in favor of local game, Mass Cash. Still losing money but not as much.
          I'm spending about $7 a week on Mass Cash. I used to spend about $17 a week when I played MM & PB for both draws. Good luck everybody! Thumbs Up

Hi maringoman,

How are you doing on Mass Cash? There was only one time that I won 10 dollars on a Mass Cash ticket. The majority of time I only get 2 numbers out of the 5 numbers and win nothing. A few times I've bought 2 tickets per game in hopes that might make a difference but it didn't. The odds are so much better to win the 100,000 on Mass Cash and people win weekly but no luck for me. I wish our state had a better state lottery like NY or Ohio where a person could win millions instead of Megabucks wish is very hard to win and jackpots are not that high.

United States
            Member #122468
            February 1, 2012
            530 Posts
            Posted: February 18, 2014, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Well, I changed my budget again... I just dropped it to $20 a week playing two lines in MM/PB (every drawing) with my own set of numbers.  I always do powerplay and megaplier.

Hi IPlayWeekly,

Good that you dropped your playing to 20 dollars a week it still keeps you in the game for those drawings. Like yourself I also always do Powerplay and Megaplier. It would be hard to take to know that if I had just spent 1 more dollar and won 2nd place playing MM that I could have won anywhere from 2 to 5 million more just by spending that extra dollar. Though I do understand why many people do not want to spend the extra money on MM and PB since some people feel they can use that extra money to buy more tickets hoping for more chances.

Pita Maha's avatar - 940d8157 d1fb-4f70-a715-6ad04d915489.jpg
              SW Florida
              United States
              Member #145673
              August 11, 2013
              152 Posts
              Posted: February 18, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I spend what I can afford.  I'll be spending less for 2014 due to the $2,900 I gave to the dentist yesterday :-(

United States
                Member #124814
                March 20, 2012
                219 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

I already have. Only spending $1 a draw now.