Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Imagination.

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11975 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2014, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

WINNING $1 MILLION VERSUS $100 MILLION?

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

WINNING $1 MILLION VERSUS $100 MILLION?

I'll have my foot in the door on both of 'em.

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      11975 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2014, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I'll have my foot in the door on both of 'em.

"The idea of ONLY playing when the jackpot is huge is illogical.  So, you'll buy a ticket when it's 125,000,000, but it's not worth a buck for a shot at 12,000,000?  Really?  The smaller prizes are the same, regardless of how big the jackpot is, and that's where you make your money/mitigate your losses.  Your goal is to give yourself 1 chance to win the big money each time, and to make sure you claim your small winners." By Sean P

US Flag

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

"The idea of ONLY playing when the jackpot is huge is illogical.  So, you'll buy a ticket when it's 125,000,000, but it's not worth a buck for a shot at 12,000,000?  Really?  The smaller prizes are the same, regardless of how big the jackpot is, and that's where you make your money/mitigate your losses.  Your goal is to give yourself 1 chance to win the big money each time, and to make sure you claim your small winners." By Sean P

Tell Sean I said he's absolutely right.

I hope he hasn't surreptitiously gotten a copy of my book before release though.

Tell him I'll wring his neck if he let's out any of my secrets before I'm on Leno.

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          40295 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2014, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I hope he hasn't surreptitiously gotten a copy of my book before release though.

Tell him I'll wring his neck if he let's out any of my secrets before I'm on Leno.

Leno got the boot, but you can tell me!

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #90535
            April 29, 2010
            11975 Posts
            Posted: January 24, 2014, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I understand why you do not play daily lottery games like pick 3 and pick 4. You have been milking the jackpots games with Megaplier and Power Play for small wins. LOL

US Flag

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11975 Posts
              Posted: January 24, 2014, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

You might hit a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot while you are collecting small wins with Megaplier and Power Play. It is the reason why you play for every MM and PB drawing. LOL

US Flag

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: January 24, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Leno got the boot, but you can tell me!

Well I refuse to go on Letterman.

Those goofy lookin' teeth of his creep me out.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2014, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

You might hit a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot while you are collecting small wins with Megaplier and Power Play. It is the reason why you play for every MM and PB drawing. LOL

Indeed.

And it may bring forth the "wow factor" in my win tonight.

And I must say that I think this win is a virtual "lock" with the new procedures I've put into play.

This could well shake the lottery world down to it's very foundations.

Ringleader
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #81740
                    October 28, 2009
                    40295 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2014, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Indeed.

And I must say that I think this win is a virtual "lock" with the new procedures I've put into play.

I smell  a Nobel prize to boot!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2014, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

I smell  a Nobel prize to boot!

Well, I don't want to be too premature but you may well be right.

And I say that with the utmost humility.

Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        40295 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2014, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Well, I don't want to be too premature but you may well be right.

And I say that with the utmost humility.

Lovies I write good speeches, just saying.

NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          11975 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2014, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Indeed.

I am playing the lottery SOMEDAY for any jackpot amount. LOL

US Flag

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1648 Posts
                            Posted: January 24, 2014, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

"The idea of ONLY playing when the jackpot is huge is illogical.  So, you'll buy a ticket when it's 125,000,000, but it's not worth a buck for a shot at 12,000,000?  Really? 

Thrifty, my man, all I can say to this is, "WOW!!!!" We think very differently, yet, still greatly alike...great minds think alike. Below, you'll find the link to the LP topic I started back in 2012 about this very subject. People that only want to wait until the pot is overflowing before they decide to play...as if the $12M you mentioned just isn't enough to play for. It just won't fix their financial problems so they're just not gonna waste their time playing for a measly $12M. I've got news for 'em all, that amount will do anything they want it to if they know how to manage it.

But, no, it's just pure unadulterated greed that causes people to take such positions on money...and it just baffles me. While the odds are still out of this world even if a greater portion of the combos are bought, only one or two will still win along with the second tier prizes. Why not give yourself a shot when it's 'so very low?' To me, $12M is a helluva chunk of money to possibly win. Oh, and while I'm here, I remember you mentioning how to use Pick3 winnings to play on the Mega and PB games. Man, you're sharp!!!! I talked about this as well a very long time ago. The object of this is to let the state buy your tickets so it doesn't cost you anything to play and lose! I honestly dig the way you process your thoughts, Thrifty...very business-like.

Okay, here's the link to my original thoughts on such madness. Lots of great interaction from folks I like reagardless of other exchanges that may have taken place.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244751

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

NEW YORK
                              United States
                              Member #90535
                              April 29, 2010
                              11975 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2014, 9:02 am - IP Logged

"The idea of ONLY playing when the jackpot is huge is illogical.  So, you'll buy a ticket when it's 125,000,000, but it's not worth a buck for a shot at 12,000,000?  Really? 

Thrifty, my man, all I can say to this is, "WOW!!!!" We think very differently, yet, still greatly alike...great minds think alike. Below, you'll find the link to the LP topic I started back in 2012 about this very subject. People that only want to wait until the pot is overflowing before they decide to play...as if the $12M you mentioned just isn't enough to play for. It just won't fix their financial problems so they're just not gonna waste their time playing for a measly $12M. I've got news for 'em all, that amount will do anything they want it to if they know how to manage it.

But, no, it's just pure unadulterated greed that causes people to take such positions on money...and it just baffles me. While the odds are still out of this world even if a greater portion of the combos are bought, only one or two will still win along with the second tier prizes. Why not give yourself a shot when it's 'so very low?' To me, $12M is a helluva chunk of money to possibly win. Oh, and while I'm here, I remember you mentioning how to use Pick3 winnings to play on the Mega and PB games. Man, you're sharp!!!! I talked about this as well a very long time ago. The object of this is to let the state buy your tickets so it doesn't cost you anything to play and lose! I honestly dig the way you process your thoughts, Thrifty...very business-like.

Okay, here's the link to my original thoughts on such madness. Lots of great interaction from folks I like reagardless of other exchanges that may have taken place.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244751

L.L.

HOW TO WIN THE LOTTERY BY NOT PLAYING=SAVE YOUR MONEY TO PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY.

http://www.megamillions.com/winners-gallery/324-million-winner-comes-forward-in-california

US Flag