Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just for fun: You working on a project, your significant other shout " we Won".. your next move is?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
riscknight's avatar - riscknight
Athens
Greece
Member #133234
September 24, 2012
188 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2014, 3:30 am - IP Logged

Sweetie? Could you please bring me my crossbow, an arrow... and an apple please? Eek I want to try something with you my precious... Skeptical

6/49 dis(assembly)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2014, 9:21 am - IP Logged

But the response could be " l thought we gonna celebrate by you taking me out to dinner l promise to order a meal under $15.00?"

That's more like the usual response I get when I ask what she made for supper.

More and more often her answer is "Reservations."

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2014, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Sweetie? Could you please bring me my crossbow, an arrow... and an apple please? Eek I want to try something with you my precious... Skeptical

LOL

What I would say is

"Honey, go to Ninja.com and get a quote"

"We have to go shut up Noisy"

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4111 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2014, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

LOL

What I would say is

"Honey, go to Ninja.com and get a quote"

"We have to go shut up Noisy"

Warum Gewohnheit Sie einfach die Hölle anbauen, anstatt ein Verlierer zu sein und einen Idioten von sich selbst im Forum wie das zu machen?

Ponder

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          2659 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2014, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Warum Gewohnheit Sie einfach die Hölle anbauen, anstatt ein Verlierer zu sein und einen Idioten von sich selbst im Forum wie das zu machen?

Ponder

Einige Leute einladen, Missbrauch, die unhöflich nicht anzunehmen

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4111 Posts
            Posted: January 26, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Einige Leute einladen, Missbrauch, die unhöflich nicht anzunehmen

Whatever.
            The fact remains that yourself and others will enter into this forum and immediately search for me and others to harass. I have told you before that we are not in a relationship,  no holding hands, no correspondence, not a chance, now or ever- get it?
            I am NOT into Men, get that through your head- your obsession with me is bordering on Insanity.  I don't know what your problem is but you need therapy. Find a man in your neighborhood and quit looking for a long distance love affair.
            Now as Gandalf once said " Get back to the shadows"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2014, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Whatever.
              The fact remains that yourself and others will enter into this forum and immediately search for me and others to harass. I have told you before that we are not in a relationship,  no holding hands, no correspondence, not a chance, now or ever- get it?
              I am NOT into Men, get that through your head- your obsession with me is bordering on Insanity.  I don't know what your problem is but you need therapy. Find a man in your neighborhood and quit looking for a long distance love affair.
              Now as Gandalf once said " Get back to the shadows"

I think you just need to get "The Stank47 Seal Of Approval" on all your threads before you post them, Noise.

Lil' Stanky has established guidelines for threads that must be met or you will be pilloried without mercy.

He is a Control Freak and if he doesn't get to control what you post he has his little hissy fits and pouts all day.

I have tried to take him under my wing and mentor him but he gets mad at the littlest things, like when I tell him he's a good boy and pat him on the head like a dog. He thinks it's insulting but I really like dogs, I really do.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2014, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Ponder

I will find the gumption to grow up when you find the zeal to curtail your pie hole spewing pappekak.

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4111 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2014, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I will find the gumption to grow up when you find the zeal to curtail your pie hole spewing pappekak.

You just hang in there spanky- l am still on Interstate 880 and will be home in 20 minutes,  then l will go to work on you, standby you litte rodent.

Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4111 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2014, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for not hanging around- probably hanging in the shadows to read this later huh?- No matter.

l hope you have the stomach for facts, because these are FACTS.

You and a bunch of others love to throw your weight around in the forum with the  hopes of conditioning people to think the way you'll do. Well tough %$&**#^*^ Mouse.

You seem to think that you can bully people around because you probably were bullied all your life- including now.

It has been my observation and others  that you and others will pick " fights" with people who post topics that you do not like- the reason being, you are currently irrelevant, and will continue to be so, no one takes your post serious, and you wonder why- but in order to want others to take you serious you  pick fights with people so that others can say " Wow, look mouse is taking a shot at you know who".

Your response to " l will grow up when...." speaks volumes about your mindset- it tells me and others  that you have not grown up as of yet because you look at growing up as optional. l have lost count as to how many times l have handed you your lunch.

l implored you to get a dog, get a gf- or bf- it seems all of these have been met with no success- have you asked yourself why? l would tell you but you too obtuse.

By the way: Until l get an official request from the Chief Bottle Washer himself telling me to cease and desist from posting topics, your request is denied. 

** And please of heaven's sake: Get pass this obsession with me- l am not that important, don't  make me out to be such, this hounding me in the forum is extremely juvenile. No shrine building in your bedroom as well....ok?

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2014, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for not hanging around- probably hanging in the shadows to read this later huh?- No matter.

l hope you have the stomach for facts, because these are FACTS.

You and a bunch of others love to throw your weight around in the forum with the  hopes of conditioning people to think the way you'll do. Well tough %$&**#^*^ Mouse.

You seem to think that you can bully people around because you probably were bullied all your life- including now.

It has been my observation and others  that you and others will pick " fights" with people who post topics that you do not like- the reason being, you are currently irrelevant, and will continue to be so, no one takes your post serious, and you wonder why- but in order to want others to take you serious you  pick fights with people so that others can say " Wow, look mouse is taking a shot at you know who".

Your response to " l will grow up when...." speaks volumes about your mindset- it tells me and others  that you have not grown up as of yet because you look at growing up as optional. l have lost count as to how many times l have handed you your lunch.

l implored you to get a dog, get a gf- or bf- it seems all of these have been met with no success- have you asked yourself why? l would tell you but you too obtuse.

By the way: Until l get an official request from the Chief Bottle Washer himself telling me to cease and desist from posting topics, your request is denied. 

** And please of heaven's sake: Get pass this obsession with me- l am not that important, don't  make me out to be such, this hounding me in the forum is extremely juvenile. No shrine building in your bedroom as well....ok?

Mehr verbose loquacious pappekak?

Bay Area - California
                        United States
                        Member #136477
                        December 12, 2012
                        4111 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2014, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

Mehr verbose loquacious pappekak?

With that response- l must have struck a nerve, which in your case is normal. Why am l surprised?