Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New and improved menu bar

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 3 years ago by qalonia.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
green sandals's avatar - bxvg
Costa Mesa
United States
Member #150634
December 27, 2013
157 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2014, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

It is easier to read.

ThanksSmile

Kee12's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    I rep CA
    Senegal
    Member #144812
    July 17, 2013
    76 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2014, 6:22 am - IP Logged

It looks better and neat. Well done.

I'd be a fool to surrender when I know I can be a contender...I C U when U get there - Coolio

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60725 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2014, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Party

I second that.......... THANKS TODD

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34134 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2014, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Good Moring Todd very nice I am looking at it now right off my cellular that'll  be great nice and clear..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6290 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2014, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Looks good Todd easier to read/click onThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

eazy4now's avatar - jteEJ6
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #2365
            September 22, 2003
            4777 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2014, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Great Job Todd,

I like it Better this way.  I Agree!

Eazy

Mommysb's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
              NYC
              United States
              Member #147402
              October 1, 2013
              7270 Posts
              Posted: February 4, 2014, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

It's stupendous ! In my grandaughters voice !!

Thanks

lothob's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg

United States
                Member #60481
                April 20, 2008
                7053 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2014, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Noticed the partial coverage of the welcome sign but seems faster on my iPhone as well, so I'm heartily in favor of faster and easier! Good job.

United States
                  Member #141571
                  April 18, 2013
                  58 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2014, 2:06 am - IP Logged

The forums button is completely off the screen. bummer.Unhappy

I had no problem before this new menu using my samung galaxy S3

Below is a copy of the browser compatibility test from L/P

Welcome cheech
                  ( Log Off )

Recommend
                  Lottery Post

Home -> Lottery Post Web Browser Test

Lottery Post Web Browser Diagnosis

Introduction

Lottery Post has tested your Web browser to identify potential compatibility problems.  The test results are displayed below, along with links to help you fix whatever problems exist.

Why does Lottery Post have these requirements?

What if everything checks out, but I'm still having problems?

Test Summary

Passed: 9

Warning: 1

Failed: 0

Info: 5

We recommend attempting to fix the problems identified by the 1 Warn result, although fixing Warnings is not required in order to use Lottery Post.  They point out things that are keeping you from having the best possible experience at Lottery Post.

Please review the 5 Info messages for additional helpful information about your browser.

Refresh Diagnosis

Test Results

DescriptionStatusDetailsCookiesPassCookies are enabled in your browser.JavaScriptPassJavaScript 1.7 is enabled in your browser.Browser TypePassYou are using Android Webkit 4.3, which is supported.IE Compatibilty ModeInfoYou are not using Internet Explorer, so this test does not apply to your browser.Operating SystemPassYour operating system Android is supported.DeviceInfoWe have detected that your device is a SmartPhone. The specific device model detected is Samsung GT-I9300.Browser WindowPassYour browser window's usable width is 813, which is ideal.AJAX SupportPassYour browser supports AJAX technology, which is used for interactive features.SSL EnabledPassSecure Socket Layers (SSL) is enabled in your browser, so your password will be secure when you log in.CompressionPassYour browser supports compressed page loading, which is used by Lottery Post to speed up page load times.FlashWarningYou do not have the Flash plugin. Without the Flash plugin you will be unable to see certain content at Lottery Post. However, please note that Flash is not required in order to use Lottery Post. Click here to get Flash.Images EnabledPassImages are enabled in your browser.Local Date/TimeInfoYour browser reports the date and time as Tuesday, February 04, 2014 22:29:33. If the date and/or time is wrong, click the Refresh Diagnosis button to see if a cached value was being displayed. If it is still wrong, you can correct the problem in your operating system's date/time settings.Time ZoneInfoYour browser reports your time zone as America/Los_Angeles. Time zone can be adjusted in your operating system's date/time settings.User AgentInfoYour browser's internal identification string is Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.3; en-us; SCH-I535 Build/JSS15J) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30.

First Time?

If you haven't already, check out the About Uspage that explains the main features of our site.

Also, please take a few moments and review therules for posting at Lottery Post.

Any time you see a gray-underlined link, you can click the link to see a popup menu of options.

Popular features:

Lottery ResultsDiscussion ForumsPredictions BoardLottery Systems and WheelsBook Store - lottery & dream booksLottery Results Gadget

Need Help?

We try to include instructions on each page. Check for help content on the page that's giving you trouble.

The next place to seek help is our dedicatedHelp forum that contains detailed assistance for frequently requested topics.

If something isn't working properly, our automatedBrowser Test page can quickly identify common problems.

Finally, theContact Us page has an incredible wealth of self-help material that answers 95% of the questions we are asked.

We always welcomefeedback and suggestions.

About Lottery Post

About Us • Site Map •Membership Features •Advertising Opportunities •Change Log • Rules •Linking to Lottery Post

RSS Feeds

Index of Feeds •Lottery News •Event Calendar •Latest Forum Posts •Web Site Change Log

Search Lottery Post

Search the news, forums, blogs, and even your private messages at ourSearch page.

This page was generated in 0.0100 seconds.
                  Copyright © 1999-2014 Speednet Group.  All rights reserved.

ForumsResultsMailPredictionsMembersSystemsResourcesOptions

United States
                    Member #141571
                    April 18, 2013
                    58 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2014, 2:51 am - IP Logged

The forums button is completely off the screen. bummer.Unhappy

I had no problem before this new menu using my samung galaxy S3

Below is a copy of the browser compatibility test from L/P

Welcome cheech
                    ( Log Off )

Recommend
                    Lottery Post

Home -> Lottery Post Web Browser Test

Lottery Post Web Browser Diagnosis

Introduction

Lottery Post has tested your Web browser to identify potential compatibility problems.  The test results are displayed below, along with links to help you fix whatever problems exist.

Why does Lottery Post have these requirements?

What if everything checks out, but I'm still having problems?

Test Summary

Passed: 9

Warning: 1

Failed: 0

Info: 5

We recommend attempting to fix the problems identified by the 1 Warn result, although fixing Warnings is not required in order to use Lottery Post.  They point out things that are keeping you from having the best possible experience at Lottery Post.

Please review the 5 Info messages for additional helpful information about your browser.

Refresh Diagnosis

Test Results

DescriptionStatusDetailsCookiesPassCookies are enabled in your browser.JavaScriptPassJavaScript 1.7 is enabled in your browser.Browser TypePassYou are using Android Webkit 4.3, which is supported.IE Compatibilty ModeInfoYou are not using Internet Explorer, so this test does not apply to your browser.Operating SystemPassYour operating system Android is supported.DeviceInfoWe have detected that your device is a SmartPhone. The specific device model detected is Samsung GT-I9300.Browser WindowPassYour browser window's usable width is 813, which is ideal.AJAX SupportPassYour browser supports AJAX technology, which is used for interactive features.SSL EnabledPassSecure Socket Layers (SSL) is enabled in your browser, so your password will be secure when you log in.CompressionPassYour browser supports compressed page loading, which is used by Lottery Post to speed up page load times.FlashWarningYou do not have the Flash plugin. Without the Flash plugin you will be unable to see certain content at Lottery Post. However, please note that Flash is not required in order to use Lottery Post. Click here to get Flash.Images EnabledPassImages are enabled in your browser.Local Date/TimeInfoYour browser reports the date and time as Tuesday, February 04, 2014 22:29:33. If the date and/or time is wrong, click the Refresh Diagnosis button to see if a cached value was being displayed. If it is still wrong, you can correct the problem in your operating system's date/time settings.Time ZoneInfoYour browser reports your time zone as America/Los_Angeles. Time zone can be adjusted in your operating system's date/time settings.User AgentInfoYour browser's internal identification string is Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.3; en-us; SCH-I535 Build/JSS15J) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30.

First Time?

If you haven't already, check out the About Uspage that explains the main features of our site.

Also, please take a few moments and review therules for posting at Lottery Post.

Any time you see a gray-underlined link, you can click the link to see a popup menu of options.

Popular features:

Lottery ResultsDiscussion ForumsPredictions BoardLottery Systems and WheelsBook Store - lottery & dream booksLottery Results Gadget

Need Help?

We try to include instructions on each page. Check for help content on the page that's giving you trouble.

The next place to seek help is our dedicatedHelp forum that contains detailed assistance for frequently requested topics.

If something isn't working properly, our automatedBrowser Test page can quickly identify common problems.

Finally, theContact Us page has an incredible wealth of self-help material that answers 95% of the questions we are asked.

We always welcomefeedback and suggestions.

About Lottery Post

About Us • Site Map •Membership Features •Advertising Opportunities •Change Log • Rules •Linking to Lottery Post

RSS Feeds

Index of Feeds •Lottery News •Event Calendar •Latest Forum Posts •Web Site Change Log

Search Lottery Post

Search the news, forums, blogs, and even your private messages at ourSearch page.

This page was generated in 0.0100 seconds.
                    Copyright © 1999-2014 Speednet Group.  All rights reserved.

ForumsResultsMailPredictionsMembersSystemsResourcesOptions

Never mind Todd, I installed another browser " DOLPHIN BROWSER " now I'm able to see the forums button on the samsung galaxy S3. Approve

sookie's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg

United States
                      Member #142686
                      May 17, 2013
                      94 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2014, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

I like it :)

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5120 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2014, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Great Job Todd,

I like it Better this way.  I Agree!

Eazy

EZ:

Thumbs UpI Agree! Thumbs Up>>2014 gona B GREAT>on>Lottery POST>>!^!

Drum 

gr8ter's avatar - 079
                          Oh
                          United States
                          Member #92936
                          June 17, 2010
                          1353 Posts
                          Posted: February 5, 2014, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

Looks Great!!!

Celebrate Your Life with a Joyful Spiritual Journey

God Bless America

US Flag

United States
                            Member #149141
                            November 21, 2013
                            713 Posts
                            Posted: February 5, 2014, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Todd: I've noticed on my android 4G that the Menu bar starts at Mail not- Forums then Results. It is rough when you need to locate a posting on a thread Could you look in to this please? Sometimes it fine then it's not.. I am signed in all the while too. Thanks.Big Smile

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                              NY
                              United States
                              Member #121961
                              January 21, 2012
                              3157 Posts
                              Posted: February 5, 2014, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Never mind Todd, I installed another browser " DOLPHIN BROWSER " now I'm able to see the forums button on the samsung galaxy S3. Approve

I would throw the s3 in the garbage due to the battery issues (neighbor has one) and get the s4. You don't use chrome?