Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which and How Many Past draws to use for predictions?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MonEl.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2014, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

in practice a draw has nothing to do with another game, but, but think about it, you can use the latest lottery or sweepstakes last until 3
  to use as a reference or pivot, to filter patterns, then the example last draw was 456, it is expected that the above maximum repeat one or two digits, numca the three digits, but because only then would play again in 67% repeats only one digit, that is good!
If you could see the patterns that most or leave late just as is done in numbers and filter by groups of patterns

United States
    Member #132100
    August 26, 2012
    1076 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2014, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

in practice a draw has nothing to do with another game, but, but think about it, you can use the latest lottery or sweepstakes last until 3
      to use as a reference or pivot, to filter patterns, then the example last draw was 456, it is expected that the above maximum repeat one or two digits, numca the three digits, but because only then would play again in 67% repeats only one digit, that is good!
    If you could see the patterns that most or leave late just as is done in numbers and filter by groups of patterns

Lotsoft tells me that the average skip of a 1 digit return should be 2.01 draws.

And that the average skip of 2 digits return should be 7.39 draws

Maybe those figures would change from time to time and or with other games, I don't know.

-----------

More much later I am very tired right now.

United States
      Member #132100
      August 26, 2012
      1076 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2014, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Sometime this evening or tonight I will continue with this thread, there is more for me to post about.