Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery watching us?

Topic closed. 150 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 10 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

do you think your state lottery is watching us here at LP?

yes of course [ 45 ]  [56.25%]
maybee [ 11 ]  [13.75%]
No not at all [ 14 ]  [17.50%]
who cares! [ 10 ]  [12.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 80 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19752 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2014, 1:49 am - IP Logged

state lottery's make it's most money off of scratch offs then pick 3  for pick 3/4/5/ games they have threshold limits on payouts no one is going to break the lottery.

i agree for the most part but wasn't there a State LOTTERY on the verge of being BROKE once i thought i heard about that What?

Let it Snow Snowman

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8360 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2014, 4:45 am - IP Logged

i agree for the most part but wasn't there a State LOTTERY on the verge of being BROKE once i thought i heard about that What?

It may have been but the lottery is a standardized business with safeguards in place all of them use some kind of cap that's why when you go get a number and they say that number is sold out it means that they sold so many of that number that it reached or surpassed the amount they set to pay out for a particular day.

That amount varies from state to state.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2014, 5:51 am - IP Logged

rdgrnr: "I love your signature, Kockman:"

Enough said! But you'll keep trying to pretend you never posted it.

Ah, my stalker's here again, lol.

(Excuse me everyone while I indulge him, he gets a thrill from getting a personal response directly from me, his hero and the object of his obsession. Maybe it'll make him go away for a little while. I'm just thankful he doesn't know where I live).

Hi Stank!

Sappenin'?

How ya doin', numbnuts?

Yes Stank, I know I wrote that and I've repeatedly admitted that I wrote that and I even posted a copy/paste of his signature to show that I loved it but it was fine detective work on your behalf nonetheless.

I'm very proud of you Stank, we all are, believe me.

But just for you, as my favorite little stalker, I'm going to make it perfectly clear, ok?

Here it is, fruitcake:

I, rdgrnr, posted that I loved the signature posted below:

If I win... I'm gonna go bananas Banana... Then I'm going to Disney World 

There ya go, Stanky, a complete confession!

How's that, little buddy? 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2014, 6:14 am - IP Logged

wonder why ronnie came back as Judy?

His buddy Stank's request.

But be thankful.

At least we didn't have to see toilet-boy in the fishnet stockings.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7297 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2014, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

His buddy Stank's request.

But be thankful.

At least we didn't have to see toilet-boy in the fishnet stockings.

Enough said! But you'll keep trashing this site telling lies about other members.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7297 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2014, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Ah, my stalker's here again, lol.

(Excuse me everyone while I indulge him, he gets a thrill from getting a personal response directly from me, his hero and the object of his obsession. Maybe it'll make him go away for a little while. I'm just thankful he doesn't know where I live).

Hi Stank!

Sappenin'?

How ya doin', numbnuts?

Yes Stank, I know I wrote that and I've repeatedly admitted that I wrote that and I even posted a copy/paste of his signature to show that I loved it but it was fine detective work on your behalf nonetheless.

I'm very proud of you Stank, we all are, believe me.

But just for you, as my favorite little stalker, I'm going to make it perfectly clear, ok?

Here it is, fruitcake:

I, rdgrnr, posted that I loved the signature posted below:

If I win... I'm gonna go bananas Banana... Then I'm going to Disney World 

There ya go, Stanky, a complete confession!

How's that, little buddy? 

"I, rdgrnr, posted that I loved the signature posted below:"

This is what you posted:

Are you the dumbest person on the planet?

"Ah, my stalker's here again, lol."

It useless wasting any more time proving you're the real stalker and a liar, Fatty. You're obvious proud of the fact you can pretend to be an internet bully and basically say anything because the site rules are loose. 

Go play with new best buddy "Kockman".

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4786 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2014, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Enough said! But you'll keep trashing this site telling lies about other members.

Are you really serious?  Is English your second language?  He said "signature" and then identified the person to whom he was speaking via the comma placement. Did you see the comma? Take a look at the Chicago manual of style and the style guides used by every writer and publisher in the United States. Isn't this something you should have learned in 3rd-4th  grade?

J'aime La France.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7297 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

state lottery's make it's most money off of scratch offs then pick 3  for pick 3/4/5/ games they have threshold limits on payouts no one is going to break the lottery.

The national average is around 65% of all lottery sales are scratch-offs. The Ohio Lottery created an online game, Lot 'O Play base on their popular Bingo scratch-offs. It was a bust, but other lotteries have hybrid games like Five Card Cash with instant win features.

Several of the 5/39 games have rolling jackpots meaning it's highly unlikely of even a one drawing loss. The majority of online ticket sales at least until Thursday should be PB this week because of the $400 million jackpot. The lotteries already took their cut before announcing the jackpot and only an extraordinary number of 5 + 0 winners could cut into their profits and that wouldn't break any lottery because they all have aggregated payout limits.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7297 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2014, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Are you really serious?  Is English your second language?  He said "signature" and then identified the person to whom he was speaking via the comma placement. Did you see the comma? Take a look at the Chicago manual of style and the style guides used by every writer and publisher in the United States. Isn't this something you should have learned in 3rd-4th  grade?

"He said "signature" and then identified the person to whom he was speaking via the comma placement."

I don't know and don't care what your real name is, but if a bank teller said "sign the back of the check, Artist", good luck trying to cash or deposit by signing anything but the name beside "pay to the order of".

"Take a look at the Chicago manual of style"

Is that similar to Chicago's list of names of people who voted in every election after their death because someone forged their signature?

Maybe the precinct workers know their real names, but to make it look legit, they say "sign here, (comma) Mr. Dead Guy. And believe it or not the signature is Mr. Dead Guy. Do you always draw a dancing banana instead of signing with your signature on the back of any legal documents?

"Are you really serious?"

If you ever do win a jackpot, draw a dancing banana next to "signature" on the back of the ticket and tell us how you made out. Fatty must be getting disparate if he needs your nonsense. I already have one stalker so make any silly comments and play your childish games with someone else.

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4786 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2014, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Is this Stack guy for real?  He is really showing his ignorance in his responses above. He does not even know what a style manual is and wants to bully me??????????  He responds to the Chicago manual of style reference with a reference to Chicago politics???????!!! Green laugh Am we being punked here? And English is not his native language obviously.

J'aime La France.

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4786 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2014, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

You're commenting on a  grammar discussion?????Green laughHow disappointing.

J'aime La France.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19752 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2014, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

lottery watching us?

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2014, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

He has no clue what you're talking about, Artist.

He's from Kintucky. Bandit

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: February 17, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Is this Stack guy for real?  He is really showing his ignorance in his responses above. He does not even know what a style manual is and wants to bully me??????????  He responds to the Chicago manual of style reference with a reference to Chicago politics???????!!! Green laugh Am we being punked here? And English is not his native language obviously.

LOL, It would be sad or funny if it weren't true, Artist.

But that's what he honestly believes.

He thinks Mayor Daley wrote it as a reference guide on how Chicago politicians should dress.

You almost wanna feel embarrassed for the guy, don'tcha? 

But he's a hick from Kintucky so what can ya do but laugh?  LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: February 17, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

"I, rdgrnr, posted that I loved the signature posted below:"

This is what you posted:

Are you the dumbest person on the planet?

"Ah, my stalker's here again, lol."

It useless wasting any more time proving you're the real stalker and a liar, Fatty. You're obvious proud of the fact you can pretend to be an internet bully and basically say anything because the site rules are loose. 

Go play with new best buddy "Kockman".

Here's the post, Stanky:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/272161/3483144

Have your doofus toilet-boy Ronnie put on his fishnet stockings and the two of you can read it together on the phone if that name excites you that much.

But don't get mad at me just because all of your BFF's keep getting bounced for being total butt wads.

1st BFF Bounced:  McDoofus  Sad

2nd BFF Bounced: Toilet-Boy Ronnie  Sad

3rd BFF Bounced:  B2B  Sad

And sending toilet-boy Ronnie in under an alias to attack me via PM and attack management with vile, disgusting language in the Forums because they wouldn't delete noise-gate's threads is really kinda wimpy, lil' Stanky. Act like a man for once in your life, you spineless, sniveling little coward.

And both of you gutless wonders thought you could push Artist around because she's a woman and you both got your asses handed to you repeatedly.

Toilet-Boy & Stank, real tough guys. LOL

Page 10 of 11