Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery watching us?

Topic closed. 150 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 6 of 11
PrintE-mailLink

do you think your state lottery is watching us here at LP?

yes of course [ 45 ]  [56.25%]
maybee [ 11 ]  [13.75%]
No not at all [ 14 ]  [17.50%]
who cares! [ 10 ]  [12.50%]
Total Valid Votes [ 80 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40355 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

"...so they can spot when LOTTOJESUS becomes a member, so they  can be quick to make on order of nails."

I hope you can remember all your little jokes about the Son of God who gave His Life for you when you're standing before Him on Judgement Day.

Amen

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19767 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2014, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Nah, he's from Iowa. ChipP 2 was from Kentucky.

Thumbs Up oh yeah Thanks, chip wonder what ever happen to him

Ringleader
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #81740
      October 28, 2009
      40355 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2014, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I have been back online for a good 15-20 minutes. Now get a job Ronnie! lol

I didn't know padding his post count was a job, LOL

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2014, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

With JP games, no, but If they see someone make a working p-3 or p-4 system public, they may increase the matrix if the people who see the post make tons of money and break the lottery's bank.

With the big games, they couldn't give two shmuckolas about systems on LP.

I agree with RJOH when he regularly says (paraphrasing) that even with a JP winner who claims using a system, one has to wonder If luck was also involved since they haven't won another JP since. Makes sense to me.

The odds are so unbelievably high, the officials have nothing to worry about. However, I do believe they may chuckle everytime they see someone write that they know for sure they will win the JP eventually. I know I would chuckle too, and shake my head.

Some lotteries added other wagers to their pick-3 and pick-4 games, but none changed the way the games are drawn. We found a few players that might be making an overall profit, but have no proof. The KY lottery probably set a record when in one month they paid out 97% of their pick-3 sales. So even if a system cuts into the profits, the lotteries will still make lots of money. And the pick-3 and pick-4 games have aggregated payout limits.

The jackpot games have limits on the payoffs too and since the the lotteries get their cut off the top of the jackpots, they wouldn't even notice any system. I voted "Yes" because some of the state lotteries are using LP to get player feed back on games.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4786 Posts
          Posted: February 13, 2014, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I didn't know padding his post count was a job, LOL

lol lol lol Sully, it is a job for him and his friend since neither seem to work and resent those of us who do. He does not hide his true identity very well each time he comes online...the bitterness is epic.

He has not figured out yet that I did a little experiment there to see if I could "out" him and get him to post (since I know he loiters online 24/7). It worked very quickly. Jester LaughLOLI Agree!

J'aime La France.

Ringleader
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #81740
            October 28, 2009
            40355 Posts
            Posted: February 13, 2014, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

lol lol lol Sully, it is a job for him and his friend since neither seem to work and resent those of us who do. He does not hide his true identity very well each time he comes online...the bitterness is epic.

He has not figured out yet that I did a little experiment there to see if I could "out" him and get him to post (since I know he loiters online 24/7). It worked very quickly. Jester LaughLOLI Agree!

lol, job well done

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: February 13, 2014, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

"...so they can spot when LOTTOJESUS becomes a member, so they  can be quick to make on order of nails."

I hope you can remember all your little jokes about the Son of God who gave His Life for you when you're standing before Him on Judgement Day.

My bad.  I forgot.  To appease the wrath of the Appalachian Moonshine Swiging Oracle,  I should have made theBIG  joke about LOTTOMOHAMMED.Roll Eyes

I wonder if ALLAH will forgive me for this transgression on JD.

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4786 Posts
                Posted: February 13, 2014, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

lol, job well done

Thank you...thank you very much. lol

J'aime La France.

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                  Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                  United States
                  Member #50210
                  March 1, 2007
                  843 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2014, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Wow?! I missed the Ronnie sighting. So he went from "Diego Sanchez" on to "Judyplayer". I knew he was a little strange but to have a gender issue as well takes it to a new level.

Good job BTW!

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

Tami333's avatar - winifrid
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #139344
                    February 20, 2013
                    1141 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2014, 8:09 am - IP Logged

I think they watch.  They probably watch the way a deer watches on oncoming car. Not knowing really what to do about what they see.

Perhaps, the lottery has so much money that they pay somebody to watch LP day and night so they can spot when LOTTOJESUS becomes a member, so they  can be quick to make on order of nails. 

It's like a cop watching a drug den, or a house of prostitution.

They get paid to do survellaince 90 percent of the time, report on what they see, and they mostly do nothing about what they see anyway.Evil Looking

I agree.  I also think they "Pre-record" many drawings for our state, throw them on the shelf so they always have a selection available. 

Watch some of the MI videos.  Why are the balls blowing around in the bin distorted?  What's up with the scotch tape on the sides recently?  See the date cards, those look suspect too!

There is 20 minutes from cut-off to the draw.  They know exactly what numbers are played everyday.  The Payout results are posted within one hour.  We get crappy numbers and then on occasion, a number we want.

United States
                      Member #152409
                      February 14, 2014
                      3 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2014, 8:14 am - IP Logged

I agree.  I also think they "Pre-record" many drawings for our state, throw them on the shelf so they always have a selection available. 

Watch some of the MI videos.  Why are the balls blowing around in the bin distorted?  What's up with the scotch tape on the sides recently?  See the date cards, those look suspect too!

There is 20 minutes from cut-off to the draw.  They know exactly what numbers are played everyday.  The Payout results are posted within one hour.  We get crappy numbers and then on occasion, a number we want.

Lottery offices are run by the cheap and stupid state workers which means scotch tape is a perfeect way to keep things in working order.

United States
                        Member #121745
                        January 16, 2012
                        4786 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2014, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Wow?! I missed the Ronnie sighting. So he went from "Diego Sanchez" on to "Judyplayer". I knew he was a little strange but to have a gender issue as well takes it to a new level.

Good job BTW!

TY Jill. lol Good point! (and another day off here...woo hoo!!! PAID DAY OFF RONNIE) He is easy to spot. He will post these single sentences in gibberish or make a snide remark to me or someone or Todd. He got himself booted from LP due to his own behavior. I had hoped he learned something and some time away would do him good. I think he had some sort of a breakdown when he began to actually believe that Gloria stole a win (His win). He wants that "fame" a little too much.

I need to dig my car out today...lol. I thought ahead and did get a two draw ticket for PB but I hate my numbers after the first drawing. I don't like playing the same numbers twice.

J'aime La France.

United States
                          Member #152409
                          February 14, 2014
                          3 Posts
                          Posted: February 14, 2014, 9:50 am - IP Logged

TY Jill. lol Good point! (and another day off here...woo hoo!!! PAID DAY OFF RONNIE) He is easy to spot. He will post these single sentences in gibberish or make a snide remark to me or someone or Todd. He got himself booted from LP due to his own behavior. I had hoped he learned something and some time away would do him good. I think he had some sort of a breakdown when he began to actually believe that Gloria stole a win (His win). He wants that "fame" a little too much.

I need to dig my car out today...lol. I thought ahead and did get a two draw ticket for PB but I hate my numbers after the first drawing. I don't like playing the same numbers twice.

It sounds like you could be in love with this RONNIE guy. Have you thought about engaging with him on a more personal level?

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4786 Posts
                            Posted: February 14, 2014, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Good job BTW!

Jill, he is back. See above. Sounds like he must have some weird crush on me and you and some other members (looking for a sugar mama so he can continue to do no work???) I don't think anyone wants to engage with him on a "personal level."  I think the owner of the site summed it up best when he referred to him as "that idiot" in a prior post. He is going to make his LP GF jealous.Green laugh

J'aime La France.

United States
                              Member #152409
                              February 14, 2014
                              3 Posts
                              Posted: February 14, 2014, 10:11 am - IP Logged

Jill, he is back. See above. Sounds like he must have some weird crush on me and you and some other members (looking for a sugar mama so he can continue to do no work???) I don't think anyone wants to engage with him on a "personal level."  I think the owner of the site summed it up best when he referred to him as "that idiot" in a prior post. He is going to make his LP GF jealous.Green laugh

Quite an overreaction to a simple question, don't you think?

Page 6 of 11