Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Recent Trend in Cash 3, FL

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Uluska's avatar - strawberry

United States
Member #134627
November 2, 2012
1001 Posts
Posted: February 13, 2014, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Lately in Cash 3 , FL it makes sense to take last game's numbers, make pairs out of them, then add 1 and make another 3 pairs. Those 6 pairs have to be played as Front pairs and as Back pairs, it makes 12 tickets. You can also flip them, that makes then 24 tickets. The win can be $50 or double win $100. It does not happen every day, or every game, but is latest little trend. Try your luck.

Example: 738.

Make pairs 73, 78, 38. Add 1: 74, 79, 39.  Flip them: 37, 87, 83, 47, 97, 93. Now play as Front and Back pairs.

Result: 978.

97 and 78 did hit. Win is $100.

This is only for people who will not regret loosing $24, for the ones who are obsessed with the game anyway.

Remember, trends do not less too long. I say, win once and then switch the trend.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2014, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Lately in Cash 3 , FL it makes sense to take last game's numbers, make pairs out of them, then add 1 and make another 3 pairs. Those 6 pairs have to be played as Front pairs and as Back pairs, it makes 12 tickets. You can also flip them, that makes then 24 tickets. The win can be $50 or double win $100. It does not happen every day, or every game, but is latest little trend. Try your luck.

Example: 738.

Make pairs 73, 78, 38. Add 1: 74, 79, 39.  Flip them: 37, 87, 83, 47, 97, 93. Now play as Front and Back pairs.

Result: 978.

97 and 78 did hit. Win is $100.

This is only for people who will not regret loosing $24, for the ones who are obsessed with the game anyway.

Remember, trends do not less too long. I say, win once and then switch the trend.

Funny you mention this because I'm working on something like that.

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
      usa
      United States
      Member #89197
      April 2, 2010
      2817 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2014, 3:03 am - IP Logged

I would call that a fluke............if anything..........

United States
        Member #93947
        July 10, 2010
        2180 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2014, 3:52 am - IP Logged

Funny you mention this because I'm working on something like that.

What, in your opinion, is the underlying cause of "trends" in the FLA Pick 3?

United States
          Member #116344
          September 8, 2011
          3928 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:10 am - IP Logged

You seem to be  a well read person, what do you think about Lottery?

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2014, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

It's not just with the P-3 in FLA. Everything that involves "action" produces trends, patterns, and quirks that a learned person can see.

With the P-3, the problem is to find those patterns that are forever screwed up, thanks to the officials' evil and clandestine operations like the many pre, and post test draws, rotation of tubes and machines, conducted under the guise of maintaining the equipment. Why not have a camera pointed at the machines recording overnight. Problem solved.

Adding another draw (mid) in 2008 didn't help either.

Having said that, to answer your question, "Chaos" produces trends. Chaos can't stay chaotic ALL the time. There will be convergences a good precentage of the time, such as clumps, or clumping. The trick is to know when it wants to be chaotic, and when it wants to have some form. And to make it worse, the officials throw many monkey wrenches on top of everything.

I tuly believe if i ever stay in the black on a regular basis playing the P-3 as a living, I'll have to think way out of the box. All I know now is that the best approach has something to do with the number 3, and it's multiple like 9. The info is still raw though. Or the dimensions of the four sides of the Pyramid intergrated somehow with the numbers 3 and 9. Maybe 12. But the workouts can't remain the same using the same numbers over and over. Somehow those numbers must be manipulted after each draw to be successful.

United States
              Member #93947
              July 10, 2010
              2180 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2014, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

You seem to be  a well read person, what do you think about Lottery?

I think the lottery is a good source of entertainment and I play it when I'm in a state that offers one.  I don't think it makes good economic sense to pay for software or books which claim to give you an edge in the lottery.  That money is best spent buying more tickets.  Here's more detail on my views of the lottery...

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174