Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quick Nickels (Pick-3) Week of Saturday 2/22/2014

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 3 years ago by martinn77.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
Member #391
June 8, 2002
16066 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2014, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Quick Nickels (Pick-3)

These are the numbers selected from the field of forty (40) Numbers generated by my computer. You can look at them as the best of the forty numbers and one which have a better than average chance to fall within 7-10 days.

Of the TEN (10) Quick Nickels are the Hot Pick-3's, and these are the overall best of the best. Subscribers to my service will get the list of the Top Three picks.

The Quick Nickel (Pick-3) Numbers are highlighted along with a few other numbers on the Table 3 Chart. As is the case with any of the numbers you can select those that match YOUR astrological birth sign from the Table that matches up with YOUR Root Sum Number(s).

Example: 4-6-3 has a root sum of (4) so Cancer players might want to go after that number today and for the next several days.

I also suggest that you guys do YOUR OWN work outs to determine what number is likely to fall in YOUR state game and the exact draw order or sequence the number is likely to fall.

Let's take that 4-6-3 number again as an example. This is a 6-way Number, which means that it can fall one of six ways; 346-364-436-463-634-643. From my Table 3 chart we have the Number as (4-6-3) which is the way my computer picked for it to fall across the board good for ALL STATES. If you were born under this birth sign of Cancer and are going to play this number in YOUR state game I suggest that you do a work out to see if it will likely fall in that exact draw order. If you feel that that is the case you can use my Magic Wheel to get a good hit off the number.

I will go over the Magic Wheel in another post so you can see how to use it.

I also do work outs but be advised that I charge a fee for that service, please contact me by private message for more details.

I will be tracking these numbers for 7-10 days and posting the results here to this thread. Also, be advised that a new Table 3 with forty numbers are generated each day. You can get those numbers from my Blog each day and if I get enough requests from you guys I will post them here to this thread also.

I welcome your questions and or comments so feel free to post them here to this thread or you can always send me a private message.

Thank you.

~Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

United States
    Member #391
    June 8, 2002
    16066 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2014, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Magic Wheel

Mjwin$mith’s Magic Wheel

Any State (Day/Eve)

Friday, February 28, 2014

Bets ($)

(6)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

ABC

ACB

CBA

CAB

BCA

BAC

Table 3

On Line

$5,400.00

$4,500.00

$3,600.00

$2,700.00

$1,800.00

$900.00

Any

In State

$3,000.00

$2,500.00

$2,000.00

$1,500.00

$1,000.00

$500.00

With my Magic Wheel we try to make the most money on the exact draw order prediction, while playing all of the possible combinations of the number to fall so that no matter how the number falls we still get a straight hit if in fact the predicted number falls.

In the example for today, Friday, February 28, 2014 we are going with the Prediction (6-7-6), this is one of the Quick Nickel Pick-3 predictions for this week. As you can see from the Magic Wheel Chart we are hoping that the number falls in that exact draw order, (6-7-6), so we are placing ten (10) One dollar bets on the number. Should the number fall we will win $9,000.00 playing ON-LINE, and $5,000.00 playing in state betting at the Local Lottery Retailer.

Should the number fall out of sequence, say 667 or 766 we still will hit it straight, for the number of times as shown in the Magic Wheel Chart.

The Cost of the Magic Wheel is $21.00, after adding up all of the bets placed. Note, there is no need to place a BOX bet on this series since you are covering all possible combinations the number can fall in the Wheel.

You can use the Magic Wheel to play any of the numbers you come up with to play from my Table 3 daily, or any number you feel very strongly about to win the maximum amount of money.

Today we are looking for root sum (1) and (3) numbers to fall so work them into your routines for today. The (6-7-6) is a root sum (1) number so it is a good number to play. Be sure and do your own Work Outs to determine if in fact this number is likely to fall in YOUR state game and the exact draw order sequence it is likely to fall.

If you would like for me to do a Work Out for you be advised that I charge a fee for this service. Please contact me by private message for further details.

If the digits, 6 or 7 is due in YOUR state game then you might want to cover the Wheel to get a good hit.

Thank you and the best of luck to everyone today.

~Michael

taggertpaul's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
      columbia,sc
      United States
      Member #59177
      March 8, 2008
      436 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2014, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Magic Wheel

Mjwin$mith’s Magic Wheel

Any State (Day/Eve)

Bets ($)

(6)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

ABC

ACB

CBA

CAB

BCA

BAC

Table 3

On Line

$5,400.00

$4,500.00

$3,600.00

$2,700.00

$1,800.00

$900.00

Any

In State

$3,000.00

$2,500.00

$2,000.00

$1,500.00

$1,000.00

$500.00

With my Magic Wheel we try to make the most money on the exact draw order prediction, while playing all of the possible combinations of the number to fall so that no matter how the number falls we still get a straight hit if in fact the predicted number falls.

In the example for today, Friday, February 28, 2014 we are going with the Prediction (6-7-6), this is one of the Quick Nickel Pick-3 predictions for this week. As you can see from the Magic Wheel Chart we are hoping that the number falls in that exact draw order, (6-7-6), so we are placing ten (10) One dollar bets on the number. Should the number fall we will win $9,000.00 playing ON-LINE, and $5,000.00 playing in state betting at the Local Lottery Retailer.

Should the number fall out of sequence, say 667 or 766 we still will hit it straight, for the number of times as shown in the Magic Wheel Chart.

The Cost of the Magic Wheel is $21.00, after adding up all of the bets placed. Note, there is no need to place a BOX bet on this series since you are covering all possible combinations the number can fall in the Wheel.

You can use the Magic Wheel to play any of the numbers you come up with to play from my Table 3 daily, or any number you feel very strongly about to win the maximum amount of money.

Today we are looking for root sum (1) and (3) numbers to fall so work them into your routines for today. The (6-7-6) is a root sum (1) number so it is a good number to play. Be sure and do your own Work Outs to determine if in fact this number is likely to fall in YOUR state game and the exact draw order sequence it is likely to fall.

If you would like for me to do a Work Out for you be advised that I charge a fee for this service. Please contact me by private message for further details.

If the digits, 6 or 7 is due in YOUR state game then you might want to cover the Wheel to get a good hit.

Thank you and the best of luck to everyone today.

~Michael

Great job Mike keep up the good work hopefully SC runs into some good numbers soon!

United States
        Member #391
        June 8, 2002
        16066 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2014, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Great job Mike keep up the good work hopefully SC runs into some good numbers soon!

I do hope it works out for all you guys in South Carolina, and by the way the digit #6 is due for you guys today in the midday game.

Good luck, and thank you for the post.

~Michael

taggertpaul's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          columbia,sc
          United States
          Member #59177
          March 8, 2008
          436 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

suggest to play 676 or the wheeL?

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16066 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

suggest to play 676 or the wheeL?

It's up to you, your dime, LOL.

The digit #6 is due, if the digits 6 & 7 were due then I would strongly suggest playing the Wheel.

You can just play 676 straight, and I would sugggest playing 667 and 766 just in case it falls out of sequence, in which case you would still get a straight hit.

If you don't want to bet the whole wheel of $21.00 you can also bet percentages thereof; instead of $1.00 per bet play fifty cents for a total cost of $10.50 of even twenty-five cents if playing ON-LINE for a total cost of $5.25.

Just so you know I am personally playing this series in the state of South Carolina, so I have skin in the game today in the midday game.

Wishing US all luck :)

~Michael

United States
              Member #391
              June 8, 2002
              16066 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2014, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Quick Nickels (Pick-3)

These are the numbers selected from the field of forty (40) Numbers generated by my computer. You can look at them as the best of the forty numbers and one which have a better than average chance to fall within 7-10 days.

Of the TEN (10) Quick Nickels are the Hot Pick-3's, and these are the overall best of the best. Subscribers to my service will get the list of the Top Three picks.

The Quick Nickel (Pick-3) Numbers are highlighted along with a few other numbers on the Table 3 Chart. As is the case with any of the numbers you can select those that match YOUR astrological birth sign from the Table that matches up with YOUR Root Sum Number(s).

Example: 4-6-3 has a root sum of (4) so Cancer players might want to go after that number today and for the next several days.

I also suggest that you guys do YOUR OWN work outs to determine what number is likely to fall in YOUR state game and the exact draw order or sequence the number is likely to fall.

Let's take that 4-6-3 number again as an example. This is a 6-way Number, which means that it can fall one of six ways; 346-364-436-463-634-643. From my Table 3 chart we have the Number as (4-6-3) which is the way my computer picked for it to fall across the board good for ALL STATES. If you were born under this birth sign of Cancer and are going to play this number in YOUR state game I suggest that you do a work out to see if it will likely fall in that exact draw order. If you feel that that is the case you can use my Magic Wheel to get a good hit off the number.

I will go over the Magic Wheel in another post so you can see how to use it.

I also do work outs but be advised that I charge a fee for that service, please contact me by private message for more details.

I will be tracking these numbers for 7-10 days and posting the results here to this thread. Also, be advised that a new Table 3 with forty numbers are generated each day. You can get those numbers from my Blog each day and if I get enough requests from you guys I will post them here to this thread also.

I welcome your questions and or comments so feel free to post them here to this thread or you can always send me a private message.

Thank you.

~Michael

mjwinsmithSouth CarolinaPick 3 MiddayStraight + 6-Way Box4-6-34-6-3$290

Mjwin$mith’s Magic Wheel

South Carolina (Midday)

Bets ($)

(6)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

ABC

ACB

CBA

CAB

BCA

BAC

Table 3

On Line

$5,400.00

SC

In State

$3,000.00

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount*

4-6-3

SC

4-6-3

Day

$5,400.00

*Winnings based on Playing ON-LINE and using MjWIN$mith’s Pick-3 system and 

Magic Wheels.

United States
                Member #391
                June 8, 2002
                16066 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2014, 7:44 pm - IP Logged
                v115004, 009, 054, 059, 504, 509, 554, 559
                Fri, Feb 28, 2014South CarolinaPick 3 Evening5-5-9

Mjwin$mith’s Magic Wheel

South Carolina (Evening)

Bets ($)

(6)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

ABC

ACB

CBA

CAB

BCA

BAC

Table 3

On Line

$5,400.00

$900.00

SC

In State

$3,000.00

$500.00

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount*

5-5-9

SC

5-5-9

Eve

$6,300.00

Magic Wheels.

United States
                  Member #391
                  June 8, 2002
                  16066 Posts
                  Posted: February 28, 2014, 8:13 pm - IP Logged
                  v123012, 017, 062, 067, 512, 517, 562, 567
                  Fri, Feb 28, 2014New YorkNumbers Evening2-6-5

United States
                    Member #391
                    June 8, 2002
                    16066 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2014, 8:13 am - IP Logged
                    Fri, Feb 28, 2014CaliforniaDaily 3 Midday8-4-7
                    Fri, Feb 28, 2014MichiganDaily 3 Evening6-7-0
                    Fri, Feb 28, 2014NebraskaPick 39-4-2
                    Fri, Feb 28, 2014PennsylvaniaDaily Number Midday7-0-6
                    Fri, Feb 28, 2014South CarolinaPick 3 Midday4-6-3

v524413, 418, 463, 468, 913, 918, 963, 968

Congratulations South Carolina Players, who hit one of the Hot Pick-3 Quick Nickels of the Week. Those members playing ON-LINE hit for $5,400.00 using my Magic Wheel, while those playing in state at their local Lottery Retailer hit for $3,000.00. 

That (463) will now give use other numbers to look for from v-trac (v524), see those numbers above. Look for these numbers in the Table 3 numbers generated over the next several days and work them into your routines. Again, be sure to do your own work outs to determine the exact draw order the number(s) are likely to fall in YOUR state game on any given day. Use my Magic Wheel to get maximum hits such as we did with that 4-6-3 for the state of South Carolina.

These numbers are good for ALL STATES including South Carolina, so good luck to everyone. Now let's go and Make 'Dat Money.

~Michael

United States
                      Member #391
                      June 8, 2002
                      16066 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2014, 1:19 pm - IP Logged
                      Fri, Feb 28, 2014CaliforniaDaily 3 Midday8-4-7
                      Fri, Feb 28, 2014MichiganDaily 3 Evening6-7-0
                      Fri, Feb 28, 2014NebraskaPick 39-4-2
                      Fri, Feb 28, 2014PennsylvaniaDaily Number Midday7-0-6
                      Fri, Feb 28, 2014South CarolinaPick 3 Midday4-6-3

v524413, 418, 463, 468, 913, 918, 963, 968

Congratulations South Carolina Players, who hit one of the Hot Pick-3 Quick Nickels of the Week. Those members playing ON-LINE hit for $5,400.00 using my Magic Wheel, while those playing in state at their local Lottery Retailer hit for $3,000.00. 

That (463) will now give use other numbers to look for from v-trac (v524), see those numbers above. Look for these numbers in the Table 3 numbers generated over the next several days and work them into your routines. Again, be sure to do your own work outs to determine the exact draw order the number(s) are likely to fall in YOUR state game on any given day. Use my Magic Wheel to get maximum hits such as we did with that 4-6-3 for the state of South Carolina.

These numbers are good for ALL STATES including South Carolina, so good luck to everyone. Now let's go and Make 'Dat Money.

~Michael

mjwinsmithNew JerseyPick 3 MiddayStraight + 6-Way Box9-1-39-1-3$290

Mjwin$mith’s Magic Wheel

New Jersey (Midday)

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Bets ($)

(6)

(5)

(4)

(3)

(2)

(1)

ABC

ACB

CBA

CAB

BCA

BAC

V524

On Line

$5,400.00

NJ

In State

$2,544.00

Prediction

State

Winning No

Day / Eve

Prize Amount*

9-1-3

NJ

9-1-3

Day

$5,400.00

Magic Wheels.

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        16066 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2014, 10:09 am - IP Logged
                        Sat, Mar 1, 2014FloridaCash 3 Evening9-4-2
                        Sat, Mar 1, 2014MissouriPick 3 Evening3-2-8
                        Sat, Mar 1, 2014TennesseeCash 3 Morning8-4-7

United States
                          Member #125918
                          March 31, 2012
                          362 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2014, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering what numbers you have for WA state Sunday numbers?

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16066 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2014, 8:01 am - IP Logged
                            Sun, Mar 2, 2014MarylandPick 3 Evening8-4-7

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16066 Posts
                              Posted: March 4, 2014, 7:55 am - IP Logged
                              Mon, Mar 3, 2014TennesseeCash 3 Evening3-8-4