Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Have A Question For Pic 4 Players!!

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 years ago by miracleplay5.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
miracleplay5's avatar - web
Orange County, Florida
United States
Member #117114
September 27, 2011
995 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2014, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Everyone..and I do mean everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...over and over again I see ppl attacking someone over their comment...it's all good..If you say I need to prove myself..It wouldn't phase me especially if my bank account says otherwise...anyway...

I thought this was about pick4 Green laugh..I seriously thought I was in the pick 3 section but I am not..LB stay focus don't let snide or indifferent comments get you off track...Now to answer your question...for a guaranteed hit per draw in pick 3 I would start out with $50 and go up from there...as far as the DVD you mentioned...put it on the market...I would invest in it if you have a guarantee attached with a full refund if it does not work for my state...I have seen your threads before..great job...time changes, ball sets get changed so on and so forth...what have you done this year I see the previous test or list was from the last few months of last year...

I am a perspective customer asking about a product I am willing to invest in if given an opportunity to...

Remember folks you can't overcome evil with evil...so remember that the next time you leave a negative comment in response to someone elses negative comment...it's a bit hypocritical and contradictory to say the least...anyway it's all about making money not enemiesDance

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
    NYC
    United States
    Member #117984
    October 19, 2011
    1843 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2014, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Everyone..and I do mean everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion...over and over again I see ppl attacking someone over their comment...it's all good..If you say I need to prove myself..It wouldn't phase me especially if my bank account says otherwise...anyway...

I thought this was about pick4 Green laugh..I seriously thought I was in the pick 3 section but I am not..LB stay focus don't let snide or indifferent comments get you off track...Now to answer your question...for a guaranteed hit per draw in pick 3 I would start out with $50 and go up from there...as far as the DVD you mentioned...put it on the market...I would invest in it if you have a guarantee attached with a full refund if it does not work for my state...I have seen your threads before..great job...time changes, ball sets get changed so on and so forth...what have you done this year I see the previous test or list was from the last few months of last year...

I am a perspective customer asking about a product I am willing to invest in if given an opportunity to...

Remember folks you can't overcome evil with evil...so remember that the next time you leave a negative comment in response to someone elses negative comment...it's a bit hypocritical and contradictory to say the least...anyway it's all about making money not enemiesDance

Hey miracle,

How have you been? Haven't seen you around in a long while.

I remember the numbers I posted for Florida, where you put twists to them, were making a killing!

miracleplay5's avatar - web
      Orange County, Florida
      United States
      Member #117114
      September 27, 2011
      995 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2014, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Hey miracle,

How have you been? Haven't seen you around in a long while.

I remember the numbers I posted for Florida, where you put twists to them, were making a killing!

Hello New YorkSmile...I am well...working like a bee and storing like an ant...so I can travel travel travel this summer....I have been on a lottery hiatus...but I am back in full swing...$$$...we were making a killing...thanks to your program...we worked well togetherGroup Hug...meet me on the Florida thread let's have an encore experience:)....One thing I am learning is that certain systems and programs work seasonally so I am trying to figure out whats my hot system/program for this season/year...since I have been back I have been working on cash 3...I have gotten some hits...thank God...but I want to go for the larger bucks in p4 again...I am about to do some back testing now in p4...How have you been doing???Hyper

Great to hear from youSmiley

Pay less, win more & world peaceSee Ya!

"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"-Theodore Rooosevelt