Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you win a huge JP, would you have dreams - or nightmares?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by CDanaT.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10348 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2014, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

If you were to win a huge jp, what kind of dreams do you think you'd have? Or would they be nightmares?

I don't mean dreams like in the frenzy threads, huge homes, upscale cars, private planes, etc.... those are day dreams.

I mean would you perhaps have a dream of seing yourself sailing around the world on a yacht- or would you have a nightmare of hundreds of people calling op and finding out were you live and lining up outside, all ready to put the bite on you?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #149820
    December 9, 2013
    644 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2014, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

If you were to win a huge jp, what kind of dreams do you think you'd have? Or would they be nightmares?

I don't mean dreams like in the frenzy threads, huge homes, upscale cars, private planes, etc.... those are day dreams.

I mean would you perhaps have a dream of seing yourself sailing around the world on a yacht- or would you have a nightmare of hundreds of people calling op and finding out were you live and lining up outside, all ready to put the bite on you?

Listen if I won and they plastered my cell phone number across billboards across this country I STILL would not see it as a nightmare, I won a freaking jackpot....how many people get to say that. Let me win hundreds of millions of dollars, my only nightmare would be that I wouldnt know what I wanted to do next....but even that I'd get over, because I'd have hundreds of millions of dollars!!!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20108 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2014, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Dreams, nothing but dreams...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4106 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2014, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Who was it that sang " l can see clearly now the rain has gone ( won the jackpot)..all of those bad feelings have disappeared? "
        Same thing  here Coin Toss
        .. nothing but blue skies! "
        ( no nightmares no night terrors)

United States
          Member #124814
          March 20, 2012
          219 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2014, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Even if we were to have those nightmares, obviously the dreams outweigh it because we wouldn't be playing otherwise.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2657 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2014, 7:01 am - IP Logged

Dreams, nothing but dreams...!

Agree with stupid

MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
              Member #152924
              March 1, 2014
              129 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2014, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I have been reading posts here  for some time and decided to join. Winning a big JP say $300 Mil for me is scary, i would have nightmares.

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                Gurnee, Illinois
                United States
                Member #49731
                February 12, 2007
                917 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2014, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I have been reading posts here  for some time and decided to join. Winning a big JP say $300 Mil for me is scary, i would have nightmares.

Then sir, I would advise you to refrain from playing the lottery. It is better to not even give yourself the chance to have nightmare and let us dreamers have better chance of winning. There is nothing worse than someone who could care less or does not need the money winning the lottery. That is actually worse than a lottery pool winning.

As for me, good luck with those who would want to chase me and line up looking for a handout...I don't think they would have the resources to go where I would travel. So never would winning the lottery be a nightmare for me. Why I would even pay Uncle Sam an extra dollar at tax time just so I could not be accused of trying to evade taxes. And as you all know, it is the I.R.S. that gives many people with money nightmares.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2014, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

I'd have funny dreams about certain experts (Bandit) lecturing on how stupid it is to play Quick Picks and Birthday/Lucky Numbers.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                    adelaide sa
                    Australia
                    Member #37136
                    April 11, 2006
                    3300 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2014, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

only nightmare I would have would  appearing lottos biggest losers

<div_prefs id="div_prefs">

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                      Massachusetts
                      United States
                      Member #37433
                      April 14, 2006
                      2747 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I think nightmares. When you're suddenly wealthy it takes you years to adjust to the new found wealth and flashbacks of the days you were struggling will come to you as nightmares.

That money's gone fo ever

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10348 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2014, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

I'd have funny dreams about certain experts (Bandit) lecturing on how stupid it is to play Quick Picks and Birthday/Lucky Numbers.

Green laugh

maringoman,

Good point.

I was thinking of a few things that have been on TLCML......former NFLer Hollywood Hendeson said that when you check your numbers and realize you have them all something goes right through you. Also, at least one jp winner said they couldn't sleep at all for a few days.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                          NY
                          United States
                          Member #121961
                          January 21, 2012
                          3157 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2014, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Who was it that sang " l can see clearly now the rain has gone ( won the jackpot)..all of those bad feelings have disappeared? "

Who was it that sang " l can see clearly now the rain has gone

That was written by a band called Megadeth.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2014, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Who was it that sang " l can see clearly now the rain has gone

That was written by a band called Megadeth.

"That was written by a band called Megadeth."

I would have sworn it was SkullKrusher.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8360 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2014, 12:34 am - IP Logged

JIMMY CLIFF

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.