Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you win a huge JP, would you have dreams - or nightmares?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 years ago by CDanaT.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
885 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2014, 5:53 am - IP Logged

If I won a jackpot I would say finally- so that I could  get out of town;  on the negative side< because when you win big; the lottery corporation want's you to publicize it on television and the newspaper.

And people would be coming to the door to talk to you about the lottery money..

So I'd be wanting to leave town pretty quickly..

And happily I would do so also..Agree with stupid

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

If I won a jackpot I would say finally- so that I could  get out of town;  on the negative side< because when you win big; the lottery corporation want's you to publicize it on television and the newspaper.

And people would be coming to the door to talk to you about the lottery money..

So I'd be wanting to leave town pretty quickly..

And happily I would do so also..Agree with stupid

There are ways and places to hide out, Elizabeth.

That being said, I guess I should mention the new "Spend a Weekend With Ridge" program now available to all major jackpot winners nationwide.

All-inclusive packages range from the $1 Million "Rendezvous With Ridge" package, which includes a 15 minute audience with Ridge Himself including a handshake and photo-op (one) at the front gate of The Compound, to the $25 Million "Ridge Running Extravaganza Extraordinaire" where you will be billeted for two days and one night in rustic but traditional and authentic hill-country accommodations inside The Compound itself, in relative close proximity to Ridge Himself.

PM for full details.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4806 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2014, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

That being said, I guess I should mention the new "Spend a Weekend With Ridge" program now available to all major jackpot winners nationwide.

All-inclusive packages range from the $1 Million "Rendezvous With Ridge" package, which includes a 15 minute audience with Ridge Himself including a handshake and photo-op (one) at the front gate of The Compound, to the $25 Million "Ridge Running Extravaganza Extraordinaire" where you will be billeted for two days and one night in rustic but traditional and authentic hill-country accommodations inside The Compound itself, in relative close proximity to Ridge Himself.

PM for full details.

lol lol The original fan club members serve as the tour guides.

J'aime La France.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
        Member #52345
        May 21, 2007
        2659 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2014, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

PM for full details.

spit takecheaper to put a " " through U from far away

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2014, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

spit takecheaper to put a " " through U from far away

Make sure you don't miss.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55889
            October 23, 2007
            5615 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2014, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

maringoman,

Good point.

I was thinking of a few things that have been on TLCML......former NFLer Hollywood Hendeson said that when you check your numbers and realize you have them all something goes right through you. Also, at least one jp winner said they couldn't sleep at all for a few days.

Don't think I would have nightmares or dreams because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't sleep. I check my tics right after the draw.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
              TX
              United States
              Member #121193
              January 4, 2012
              1637 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2014, 11:19 am - IP Logged

PM for full details.

Rdg,

I trust there will also be firearms tactics and recreational moonshine testing ???? Hyper None of that deliverance stuff, I aint a pitcher or a catcher and I don't have a "pretty mouf"... No No

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way