Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

It's time for blank lottery to let go of

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by kimber45.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WarriorQueen's avatar - fey2
My City
Bahamas
Member #153025
March 4, 2014
14 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Florida please give up 231 straight. It's been over 15 years since it fell. Enough already!

O.K.  I see what number it is now.  Looks like the str8 double 5-7-5 has been out even longer, since Thursday, Aug. 5, 1993 - that's almost 21 years!!! OMYGOSH!

Know the Truth, it shall set you free .... Freedom is bliss and winning is all that matters.

kimber45's avatar - yesnurse
    saint louis, mo.
    United States
    Member #143091
    May 24, 2013
    813 Posts
    Posted: March 11, 2014, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I don't no about other states, but I do no that MO. lottery is definitely fixed, for sure. it's up to the individual who plays, if they want to play or not, but to no that the lottery can actually hold a # out that long is beyond unreprehensible. i'm still waiting on 918, and it's not like i'm going to break the bank, hell, i was going broke to play one lousy #. the payout overall may be big, but they hafta to let these #'s go eventually. why hold them for so long. i haven't been a member for long, but long enough to no when i can't let them take anymore of my money. i like all of the posts on LP, and some of the members who post no their stuff, but MO. my hats off to you for ripping the people of MO. off.  congrats. i will continue to follow this page because it is to say the least on point for some states, and good info for those who really understand what's going on. i'm done playing for awhile., and i'm sure then they will drop the 918. good luck to all.

saint louis, mo.
      United States
      Member #143091
      May 24, 2013
      813 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2014, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

like i say, MO. lottery is fixed. still not playing, but my observation in pick3 and/pick 4 remains true. repeats. playing all around the #'s that should fall. this is just ridiculous.

saint louis, mo.
        United States
        Member #143091
        May 24, 2013
        813 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2014, 10:49 am - IP Logged

so, i would like to ask a question to the President or  Ceo of MO. lottery. why does it take a year or more for you all to release these #'s, and why not go back to when the balls were drawn and they were seen, and it was televised. because they are ripping people off, that's why. protesting the release of 918 753 218 334 and many others. let the people of MO. win some of their money back.