Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery numbers' combination secrets!

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sflottolover.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
United States
Member #148590
November 5, 2013
98 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Dear Skyline69,

I can tell you the 49 was from the HK Mark6 (of 49 numbers), as previously mentioned.

36+40-49=27 (reason 76 larger than 49 then should - 49 out lol.) Why choose 44? (4+4)=match to the 18 end (units), i think. For the composite numbers all with 8, so choose 35,and 44 is nornal. (42+2).

I think in answering, may be wasting much times, that I could not present more important predict skill informations. All of us, can discuss to get more understand about prediction later during in the processing.

Lotteries bring us hopes, also they are parts of daily activities. Thank you for members and friends to meet to-gether to discuss openly stepping into more successful in concerning about the new jackpots!

From the next page, I would provide you one by one about selecting numbers etc...

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    904 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2014, 8:05 am - IP Logged

The numbers on the chart don't look like what roots are commonly called to me and the math isn't consistent.

49>>4+9=13(13-10)>>3;(Numbers larger than 10, must substract 10 first!);

4 units:04,13,22,31,40;50, 00, 69.

If it is roots, it looks like the root of 13 can be both 3 and 4. And 69 should be either 15 - 10 = 5 or 1 + 5 = 6 and it's showed with 4. It's probably something else?

I think my IQ just dropped lol

United States
      Member #148590
      November 5, 2013
      98 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Prediction' hints:

Want to win lottery is not merely based on fortune, you must know how to avoid taboo(s), thus the good luck will come to follow you in often.

(1) Don't select any numbers of no statistics., otherwise you will surely get no chance to win;

(2)Don't select birth date's numbers, if selected would be grouped into a range (scope) of very low rate;

(3)Don't select from the same chain numbers have been in the others' as the previous without otherwise you must wait a few hundred years of time to meet them again.

(4)Don't select the those numbers have never been included into a winning list, it is the same reason like in the horse race.

(5)Don't select a chain of numbers like 01 to 05, five numbers, each number next to each other, because they are the very low rate of chance to win.

(6)Don't select concentrated only from a ranger close to each other, separate the numbers is recommended.

(7)Don't select in the same 10th, 23,24,26,27,29 liked.

(8)Don't choose the same units 04,14,24,34,44.

(9)Don't choose the same plural or singular 12,16,18,10,12,or 01,03,05,07,09.

I  suggest you take care about the total points of the winning numbers added; if for mark 6 never lower than 100 points, and not larger than 185 points (only for Mark 6 of 49 numbers). The points may help to understand the rate of the number to number average points in your mind! Next page will get more infomation might be useful!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

United States
        Member #148590
        November 5, 2013
        98 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2014, 11:06 am - IP Logged

New Topic: SFlottolover's Ways of Prediction (1):

Lotteries bring us hope, also they are one part of of life after retirement. There are many ways of prediction, I thank you for the members who support me to write down what i know.

I, SFlottolover, have observed in a few years about the lottery activities. There are somethings needed to keep in mind for selection of numbers, although I have not  kept them in my computer for a scientific analytics, please do not mind on me, if you find there is any problem not acceptavle:

A. ..Some numbers must be selected first (numbers always appear in winning list.):

1.One that might repeat once more;

2.One or two numbers may come down inclinedly to left or right.;

3.One of the numbers is the hotest within 20 periods of time.;

4.One number has appeared within 20 periods that number has not come nearly about/above seven (7) periods of time already.;

5.One or two numbers were hot on their tail pieces of numbers, such 2(8), 3(8).

B. Those numbers are avoidable (very long time, merely over one year ago):

1.Numbers of 20 periods have not appeared.;

2.Those numbers have contineously come over thrice (3 times) .;

3.Last time, those have chained three sister numbers.;

C. The group of numbers (over a year ago, not always come):

1.Newpapers,or somebody have mentioned the combination group of numbers, please remember "combination group"(not the single particular numbers.);

2.Previous numbers of the winning 1st or 2nd prized.

3.The whole similar numbers (singular/plural/prime/color/headings.

4.Cotineuously 5 or 6 units of chained sister numbers or 3 pairs sister numbers or two pairs , three times sister numbers.;

5. Four (4) chained same ending numbers.

I am still having a lot of good tips (hints),please keep on reading in my next page....

Good bye!

United States
          Member #148590
          November 5, 2013
          98 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2014, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

12 Kinds of Commonly Used Technical Analysis Methods:

First, guess even number, pay attention to the frequency of occurrence of each calendar winning numbers in code. In general, heat, cold code often is, even after another at the source code, in addition, also consider the correlation coefficient between the numbers, to select often appear side by side even yards, lonely too long area code spectators will have even possible.

Second, when you guess parity codes, to observe the status quo digit charts and chart. This discovery and confirmation from the single digits for the period most likely, and then press the hot key with hot code, a reasonable proportion of hot code with cold code, temperature code selection; concerned about the number of periods in Ho Mong range, where radical at the same time, pay attention to the selection of the correlation coefficient is more "iron" numbers, but also fully consider the "1,4,7", "0,2,5,8", "3,6,9" out of these three groups yards number.

Third, when the overlapping codes guess, should start from the main hot code. By the duration of the winning numbers on a number to determine the probability of a period of hot code, and then boldly "cloning." A clear definition is needed particularly vigorous code number from the cold, hot, cold code switch is hot code, generally 5-10 of winning numbers for a period of judgment, a hot code appears within little more than five times At four times, ie a maximum of four consecutive appearance; an overlapping cold yards up to 1, temperature code duplication is also true.

Fourth, even guess oblique code, to make it clear trend. To find out even on a few of which a number of codes will form a slash? Where is the center point? Is inclined to the right or left oblique? Far oblique oblique code and the ins and outs to re-associate, if the connection was on, are inclined to see the code right or left oblique oblique. Note oblique codes are generally not more than four connected, and the oblique oblique far generally not more than three connected.

Fifth, when guess side code, see its location is within the busy cycles. If you thrive, you can choose a bold, in addition, pay attention to the calendar of the winning numbers, whether this side code for the orderly appearance, if the formation of the law, you can choose bold side code; generally just take a side yard is left is Right, it depends on the trend.

Six yards and curved triangular guess when code from the charts in the capture. Observation periods must be 10 or even more, if you find the situation constitutes a triangle formed by the code numbers and curved yards, first brought backup again, to avoid missing the final consolidated before deciding to choose.

Seven guess interval code, to see whether the distance a single digital or dual digital alone in a region where. If this number is not around the next issue may occur, the same pair of double compartment code or single compartment code; If the previous period has a single digital or a dual digital in the form of hot code independent appear next issue may also be its core left or appears to extend right across the even-odd yards.

Eight guess, looking code, the main reference charts. See a number on each linear trend graph, note statistical linear interval periods that number. In general, the main hope was hopping code appears orderly, five times more than the interval error 1-2 cells, also included in the ranks of Hope yards. At the same time appears to be more attention to increment and decrement, looking yards, multiply and subtract times, looking yards.

Nine, guess even stacked codes and even stack yards, starting from the hot code. Only hot code will overlap and can even lead to the next stack of code and stack even yards, but whether it is even stack code or even stacked codes, must be considered destined to rule number combination, destined to the many choices, missed may be waived.

X. guess hot, warm, cold code to refer three tables. That while participating in the calendar of the winning numbers appear probability table, 5 and 10 of the winning numbers appear probability table. Each table to calculate all the numbers. Weight more than 2 times the period of five (including a direct overlap time) of the number of hot code, a number of times cold code does not appear, or appears only once every three temperature code is appeared. Generally, an eight winning numbers, the hot code often occupy four, cold code representing 1-2, 2-3 warm yard possession.

XI guess the empty yard, to carry out the selection for the number of these have not been involved. Important principle is "extremely cold cold, tends to balance," Also, pay attention to Buddhism in the region, looking code, very easy to become Buddhism jumped codes.

XII Lottery periods when the computer reaches 50 or more, there is the winning numbers pattern. In the same mode, not only the range layout, similar combinations, and often have 3-5 identical, so the model determines the winning numbers on the chart. The numbers 3-5 may seize.

Although the author describes the random selection of 12 kinds of techniques, but the randomness and independence of the winning numbers each time, so that each phase of uncertainty remains the same winning numbers. Therefore, the specific use of the above methods, but also flexible application, Tongquandabian; For indecisive numbers, it may be chosen, taking into account when you can use a combination of bets. Betting methods duplex, rotation matrix, Banker and so on.

wisconsin
            United States
            Member #153393
            March 15, 2014
            1 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2014, 10:39 am - IP Logged

I play, would love to win. I play supercash only. been playing 20 sets of #'s for over 5years everyday. I've been watching #'s haven't won 6/6 yet. I feel the computer generated #'s are not random at all. I cant prove the odds are what they say but how can there be odds on a computer???????????? If I could I would cancel ALL games picked by their "OWN" "special" computers. I believe the odds are not what they say. Any way I could make the lottery more fair? Why is there no advertising about the random computer picked numbers? Everybody I talk with doesnt know that many games are picked by computer. Get back to ball machines to pick numbers.

United States
              Member #148590
              November 5, 2013
              98 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2014, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I play, would love to win. I play supercash only. been playing 20 sets of #'s for over 5years everyday. I've been watching #'s haven't won 6/6 yet. I feel the computer generated #'s are not random at all. I cant prove the odds are what they say but how can there be odds on a computer???????????? If I could I would cancel ALL games picked by their "OWN" "special" computers. I believe the odds are not what they say. Any way I could make the lottery more fair? Why is there no advertising about the random computer picked numbers? Everybody I talk with doesnt know that many games are picked by computer. Get back to ball machines to pick numbers.

Hi,walleyewicker,

Referring to your message, i understand that you are playing 20 sets of #'s every day, (over 5 years?)Isn't it is too many, it is difficult to be managed too. Could you keep concentrate on a few ones, waste your time and get easier to keep playing easier with pleasure.

Try to get playing easier with proper statistics by your computer, there is a good website http://lotteryextreme.com, can help you get a lot of information (carefully read around the website) as you may need. You will surely find there are many ways of valuable information. You can save your time and research about your purpose of winning numbers.

You said you "haven't won 6/6", that is showing you have chosen your numbers not exactly included the winning numbers. (You may need to include left or right as your computer's put-out). Most of us select numbers not quite completely around. You may get winning after a little bit improved.

Wishing you happily win 6/6 as you desire!

SFlottolover (old nake: sfiawong)

United States
                Member #148590
                November 5, 2013
                98 Posts
                Posted: March 27, 2014, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

TY - will look at Ga. later and see how it worked.

Hi, Emilyg,

Do you have any suggestion or ideas to be posted right now?

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
                  usa
                  United States
                  Member #89197
                  April 2, 2010
                  2825 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2014, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Pukebunch of crap o la

Igamble's avatar - spider
                    nj
                    United States
                    Member #145657
                    August 10, 2013
                    1000 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2014, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi,walleyewicker,

Referring to your message, i understand that you are playing 20 sets of #'s every day, (over 5 years?)Isn't it is too many, it is difficult to be managed too. Could you keep concentrate on a few ones, waste your time and get easier to keep playing easier with pleasure.

Try to get playing easier with proper statistics by your computer, there is a good website http://lotteryextreme.com, can help you get a lot of information (carefully read around the website) as you may need. You will surely find there are many ways of valuable information. You can save your time and research about your purpose of winning numbers.

You said you "haven't won 6/6", that is showing you have chosen your numbers not exactly included the winning numbers. (You may need to include left or right as your computer's put-out). Most of us select numbers not quite completely around. You may get winning after a little bit improved.

Wishing you happily win 6/6 as you desire!

SFlottolover (old nake: sfiawong)

b careful posting websites cos when you are new you can get banned ...

United States
                      Member #148590
                      November 5, 2013
                      98 Posts
                      Posted: March 28, 2014, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Why, what should i do, and how?

I would post some more valuable materials. if the matters are going right!

United States
                        Member #148590
                        November 5, 2013
                        98 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2014, 12:19 am - IP Logged

The numbers on the chart don't look like what roots are commonly called to me and the math isn't consistent.

49>>4+9=13(13-10)>>3;(Numbers larger than 10, must substract 10 first!);

4 units:04,13,22,31,40;50, 00, 69.

If it is roots, it looks like the root of 13 can be both 3 and 4. And 69 should be either 15 - 10 = 5 or 1 + 5 = 6 and it's showed with 4. It's probably something else?

Hello, Stack47,

I'm sorry, needed to tell you that the 1st page of the table was found some numbers had moved after posted. I have posted on March 14 correct some wrong ones:(I could not made correction on the previous table post on March 7, because there is no mistakes corrector.).

The 4 units: 4 units:04,13,22,32,40;00, 59, 68.

The new posted on March 14 is the right one after correction!

Please you would pay attention on this notice.

United States
                          Member #148590
                          November 5, 2013
                          98 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2014, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Igamble,

I did not mean to do any criminal affairs in LP, why there should be any problems I needed to be sheltered?

I always want to support or provide good news for improving all members the lottery skills. I welcome you all can talk or discuss a certain topic how to beat the the lottery games.

It would be immediately written out, whenever i find some important hints (tips) for the lottery skills.

Thank you for your reminder!!!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                            Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2014, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Probably the best of the lotto play comes out of wheels for most people.

I just fooled around with functions and tested the outcome with my wheel checker.

1-2-3-5-7-9-11
                            1-2-4-6-8-10-12
                            1-3-4-5-7-9-11
                            1-3-5-6-7-9-11
                            1-3-5-7-8-9-11
                            1-3-5-7-9-10-11
                            1-3-5-7-9-11-12
                            2-3-4-6-8-10-12
                            2-4-5-6-8-10-12
                            2-4-6-7-8-10-12
                            2-4-6-8-10-11-12
                            2-4-6-8-9-10-12

12 combinations, 12 numbers, pick 7 with guarantees:

Res.0  Res.1  Res.2  Res.3  Res.4  Res.5  Res.6  Res.7 Result:Correct
                             12  0  0  0  0  0  0  R:1
                             0  66  0  0  0  0  0  R:2
                             0  0  220  0  0  0  0  R:3
                             0  0  225  270  0  0  0  R:4
                             0  0  0  600  192  0  0  R:5
                             0  0  0  400  450  74  0  R:6
                             0  0  0  0  600  180  12  R:7

(c) me

Igamble's avatar - spider
                              nj
                              United States
                              Member #145657
                              August 10, 2013
                              1000 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2014, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello, Igamble,

I did not mean to do any criminal affairs in LP, why there should be any problems I needed to be sheltered?

I always want to support or provide good news for improving all members the lottery skills. I welcome you all can talk or discuss a certain topic how to beat the the lottery games.

It would be immediately written out, whenever i find some important hints (tips) for the lottery skills.

Thank you for your reminder!!!

ok,you are welcome !I apreciate your information you are sharing here.