Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery numbers' combination secrets!

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sflottolover.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
United States
Member #148590
November 5, 2013
98 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2014, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Prediction' hints:

Want to win lottery is not merely based on fortune, you must know how to avoid taboo(s), thus the good luck will come to follow you in often.

(1) Don't select any numbers of no statistics., otherwise you will surely get no chance to win;

(2)Don't select birth date's numbers, if selected would be grouped into a range (scope) of very low rate;

(3)Don't select from the same chain numbers have been in the others' as the previous without otherwise you must wait a few hundred years of time to meet them again.

(4)Don't select the those numbers have never been included into a winning list, it is the same reason like in the horse race.

(5)Don't select a chain of numbers like 01 to 05, five numbers, each number next to each other, because they are the very low rate of chance to win.

(6)Don't select concentrated only from a ranger close to each other, separate the numbers is recommended.

(7)Don't select in the same 10th, 23,24,26,27,29 liked.

(8)Don't choose the same units 04,14,24,34,44.

(9)Don't choose the same plural or singular 12,16,18,10,12,or 01,03,05,07,09.

I  suggest you take care about the total points of the winning numbers added; if for mark 6 never lower than 100 points, and not larger than 185 points (only for Mark 6 of 49 numbers). The points may help to understand the rate of the number to number average points in your mind! Next page will get more infomation might be useful!

I need to expain clearly about the end of this page, why do not select the points lower 100 and greater than 185:

Select 5 numbers totally added up: 1+2+3+4+5=(must not lesser than 100,(e.g.10,11,13,14,15=75)or the larger than 185, (e.g., 45+46+47+48+49=235). This page brings me back to remember another great prediction methode. I will post it in the other topic separately!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

United States
    Member #148590
    November 5, 2013
    98 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2014, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Probably the best of the lotto play comes out of wheels for most people.

I just fooled around with functions and tested the outcome with my wheel checker.

1-2-3-5-7-9-11
    1-2-4-6-8-10-12
    1-3-4-5-7-9-11
    1-3-5-6-7-9-11
    1-3-5-7-8-9-11
    1-3-5-7-9-10-11
    1-3-5-7-9-11-12
    2-3-4-6-8-10-12
    2-4-5-6-8-10-12
    2-4-6-7-8-10-12
    2-4-6-8-10-11-12
    2-4-6-8-9-10-12

12 combinations, 12 numbers, pick 7 with guarantees:

Res.0  Res.1  Res.2  Res.3  Res.4  Res.5  Res.6  Res.7 Result:Correct
     12  0  0  0  0  0  0  R:1
     0  66  0  0  0  0  0  R:2
     0  0  220  0  0  0  0  R:3
     0  0  225  270  0  0  0  R:4
     0  0  0  600  192  0  0  R:5
     0  0  0  400  450  74  0  R:6
     0  0  0  0  600  180  12  R:7

(c) me

SergeM,

Thank you very much indeed for your valuable posting of such chains of numbers, which might help most for us (thanks a lot!).

I will post another valuable reference of prediction too in this same forum section!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2122 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2014, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

A statistically more sensible approach, so to speak, is to look for patterns, whatever they are, in the universe of all combinations of each lottery, rather than look them directly in the draws already made. In the sweepstakes, you should just check if the amount of occurrence of a given pattern reflects the percentage of occurrence in the total universe of combinations, which usually confirms.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2014, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

SergeM,

Thank you very much indeed for your valuable posting of such chains of numbers, which might help most for us (thanks a lot!).

I will post another valuable reference of prediction too in this same forum section!

The posted wheel is not of highest quality, but the report with it shows what a wheel can eventually do for you.

United States
          Member #148590
          November 5, 2013
          98 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2014, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

b careful posting websites cos when you are new you can get banned ...

The posted websites are really helpful for you and all members in LP, can check clearly about International lotteries with details including Charts, stastics for any kinds you may be interested. Even the Map Charts can be movable up and down, leftward and rightward etc...be absolutely convenient very much.

United States
            Member #98457
            October 7, 2010
            116 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2014, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

So what u posted in the beginning was a pair chart,so how so how do you combine to get the next few hits?can you explain that in more details please.

United States
              Member #148590
              November 5, 2013
              98 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

LoviesA very new posted topic "Lottery Pick Several Tips" is now in forum --> 'Lottery Discusion'.

Please you go to read them IF YOU re interested...Coffee

United States
                Member #148590
                November 5, 2013
                98 Posts
                Posted: April 17, 2014, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

TypeSkyLine69, not yet lol, sometimes got a few numbers on one line, without the mega --->was a failure.

There are still a few other methods can get more help, must be after my success then canbe opened.

In the lotteries outside Hong Kong or Asia are thought quite complicate because the the numbers are

movingreal difficult!

I think Super Lotto and Power Balls are more likely near Hong Kong Mark 6 (6/49) mark six, mega number

is of no use, not required.

In contrary, US lotteries request two groups of numbers must be included and separated to be drawn from

different machines, increased their level of difficuty. I will leave a few months for Hong Kong get more 

detail information on prediction skill. Of course, I will take gambling for mark six there before come back.

I hope you can win a big big prize with your careful prediction as soon as you wish!