Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How about a System based on something real ...like Odds maybe?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 3 years ago by WIN D.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2014, 10:50 am - IP Logged

It's happened more than a few times in the past year for the Georgia Combined drawings.

I think I have heard you talk about this before.

Nice I like it.

Jimmy

Thank you very much Jimmy.....I respect your opinion. 

This is diffidently a system that can be evaluated based strickly on thereal world Math .....Statistics of the game.

The "3 day window" target ....at the end of a(7 draw doubles skip) without software... is a very hard thing for most players to verify or to except.

Most of my work has been with the 365 draw games... not combined draws. However, lucky for me....... math is math. LOL   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2014, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Oh.. Fyi

Ga Evening ....in the last 366 draws had 106 doubles...... andonly exceeded the 10 draw doubles skip limit ........2 times. Now that beats the heck out of 90+% expectation rate. 

Ga midday.........366 draws......130 doubles.......................and only exceeded the 10 draw doubles skip limit .........1 time !  Just go ahead and call it..........100%

Combined Ga. eve/midday........ 733 draws.....236 doubles .......only exceeded the 10 draw doubles limit ......6 times !  Out of 236 doubles ....! 

** Feel free to do the math in any state and we're sure that this "3 day Doubles Window Trap".....at the end of a 7 day skip....will succeed 90%++ of the time.

You want better than a 90% system? Any better than that ......and you will kill the game. LOL 

Win d 

Win d    

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
      Park City, UT
      United States
      Member #69864
      January 18, 2009
      993 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2014, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Oh.. Fyi

Ga Evening ....in the last 366 draws had 106 doubles...... andonly exceeded the 10 draw doubles skip limit ........2 times. Now that beats the heck out of 90+% expectation rate. 

Ga midday.........366 draws......130 doubles.......................and only exceeded the 10 draw doubles skip limit .........1 time !  Just go ahead and call it..........100%

Combined Ga. eve/midday........ 733 draws.....236 doubles .......only exceeded the 10 draw doubles limit ......6 times !  Out of 236 doubles ....! 

** Feel free to do the math in any state and we're sure that this "3 day Doubles Window Trap".....at the end of a 7 day skip....will succeed 90%++ of the time.

You want better than a 90% system? Any better than that ......and you will kill the game. LOL 

Win d 

Seems like a good strategy to take advantage of all those additional doubles that are falling in Georgia that is messing up the single play.

Doubles pay off more so even better.  Do you have a strategy for doubles in Pick4?  Singles and Doubles are more evenly distributed for that game but I llike that $800 box payout.

Jimmy

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: March 18, 2014, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

You are sure right about that Pick 4 Jimmy.  That 2.7 years figure in pick 3......compared to the 27 year cycle ++ in pick 4 is too tall a mountain for me. Scared

The doubles ratio is entirely different and would throw this P-3 advantage way off.  Pick 4 makes me dizzy anyway.  In Pick 3 no straight is even late for for at least 1000 draws or 2.7 years......but in Pick-4.....no straight is really late or due for at least ........27 YEARS !!! In a perfect world it would take at least 27 years for pick 4 to cycle through all 10,000 straights !  Even more real world....

As far as Georgia's extra double draws..... it really doesn't matter. In past years when it's closer to the normal average .....it still worked the same way. Most states will still collect around the math expectation of around 99-100 doubles per 365.

Out of the many pick 3 games going on all over the country each day...... there is a P3 game with a 7 day doubles SKIP right now...... and very ready for a "3 draw Window Trap"

Odds never change right? Right.   ... but on those 3 particular days following a 7 day doubles skip........ the chance//probability for double hit is a "Lock."

Win d