Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I played CA lottery online with one of the online websites, need input.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 years ago by river26.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
boston,ma
United States
Member #150102
December 15, 2013
112 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2014, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Maybe this is the delay.  How is it different from using a debit card?  Do you enter your routing and account number instead of your debit Visa/MC number? But either way, it should have hit your account by now though.

Hello,

It's basically  a blank check with the amount already on it, and you enter the routing number and account number at the bottom of the check and electronically sign it. I sent an email this morning and have yet to get a response. I tried to live chat with them and when i put this into the subject box they disconnect me and say I need to leave a message but when I put something else in the subject box after that I got a person. I told them I didn't want the auto renew and to make my account non-renewable. I didn't ask then about the not charging my account because I didn't want to push it. i will try again later.

boston,ma
    United States
    Member #150102
    December 15, 2013
    112 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2014, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Just an update. I spoke with the site on their livechat last night and told them the situation. As far as they were concerned the purchase had gone through. I told them,"I was never charged for the service. I have no proof I paid for anything." the guy asked me to hold on and was gone for a good 20 minutes. I typed, "Hello?" and he said they were talking with there local correspondence. After a few more minutes he came back and said that everything had went through and It should show up this week and to let them know if it doesn't go through. This whole thing seems juvenile and sneaky to me. the next drawing is tomorrow and as of right now my account still hasn't been charged, meaning I haven't paid for anything.

new jersey
      United States
      Member #150815
      December 31, 2013
      513 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2014, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

playing  computer generating  games  is   like  throwing  money into  the  sewer