Welcome Guest
You last visited August 18, 2017, 7:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How are lotteries able to stay "in business" when they're too easy to win?

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 3 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2014, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

I'm new here and already regret coming here, some people are so negative and not making this a nice place. Where is the admin ?

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
    NW Florida
    United States
    Member #137818
    January 12, 2013
    2982 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2014, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Seriously, I'd like to know.  Winners are fleecing the lotteries left and right and making a mockery of the game.  it's time for a new lottery!  A 5+1 game with a matrix of 999,999,999,999 white balls, and 99,999,999 bonus balls.  Oh and it would be computerized drawings.  I'd like to see California win that once a month!

I'm must have missed somthin important..(easy to win????)
    Ok ...So if its Sooooooo easy ta win ...please show us stupid people how it would  easy to to win in Fla...the game of choice is up to you...would prefer cash three for tax purposes...come on letz brand the bank....I'm game to learn the secrets.....
    ill bet we'll have a lot of followers.....come on letz do it...I'll even put ya on speed dial for fast communication...
    Pil

I Can; #seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19967 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2014, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm new here and already regret coming here, some people are so negative and not making this a nice place. Where is the admin ?

Welcome MrLeRoy,See Ya! Sometimes you WIN sometimes you lose that's why it's called gamblingYes Nod

Patriot

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23404 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2014, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

You're not new..you have 27 posts.

26 38 12 10 75 - 122 100 101 133 144 188 - 1207 1009 4901 2319

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Chasing the Dream.
          Utopia- California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4533 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2014, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Roy- may l call you Roy, what a lovely name.
          You had to have checked this forum out prior to joining did you not? Probably made out the sewer rats as well, don't let that get to you Ol Chap. It's can be a  demented family at times  but you get used to it. You didn't think you were joining a Church did you?
          As for the Admin- he doesn't hold people's hands Roy, l can see that you gonna fit right in.
          Welcome Roy.

Party

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19967 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

You had to have checked this forum out prior to joining did you not? Probably made out the sewer rats as well, don't let that get to you Ol Chap. It's can be a  demented family at times  but you get used to it. You didn't think you were joining a Church did you?
            As for the Admin- he doesn't hold people's hands Roy, l can see that you gonna fit right in.
            Welcome Roy.

Party

You didn't think you were joining a Church did you?

i like that part, your funnyGreen laugh

Patriot

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              6466 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2014, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Welcome Roy.

Party

He most definitely did not join a church.

More like an insane asylum.....

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                20109 Posts
                Posted: April 4, 2014, 2:54 am - IP Logged

You aren't required to keep showing up just because you joined but most new members do, welcome aboard.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                  Economy class
                  Belgium
                  Member #123700
                  February 27, 2012
                  4035 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2014, 4:13 am - IP Logged

Maybe when you won, you set up a red flag?

Maybe its all your fault, they increased the cost!!!  I mean before you won it was easy!  Now that you had to go and be fancy pants and mastermind the game, it changed!!

Do you think powerful masters like fancy pants!!!

Well good luck to you anyway.  You have ther write idea!

The increase was too hard. For myself I decided to decrease my budget, that is one of the reasons why I don't do the break even and win anymore. The next step is playing once in a while, and maybe stop playing. For the summer I plan not to play at all. If my income had increased with the same raise factor of the ticket price, I still might want to play it. Finally I want to spend less time on the subject. I don't want to end up with a local 5 out of 75.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3157 Posts
                    Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Like raising tropical fish, the less you put your hands in the tank the better everything works out.  If one fish is eating all the other fish admin may remove it, otherwise troll posts create more free content then everyone saying yup yup yup.

BobP

United States
                      Member #106134
                      February 13, 2011
                      806 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2014, 11:29 am - IP Logged

To answer the question...I haven't won because it's NOT too easy for me to win, just like you haven't won because it's not too easy for you.

But winners?  It's too easy for them.  A previous mega millions winner even told me it was way too easy.

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2014, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

To answer the question...I haven't won because it's NOT too easy for me to win, just like you haven't won because it's not too easy for you.

But winners?  It's too easy for them.  A previous mega millions winner even told me it was way too easy.

It's too easy for them.  A previous mega millions winner even told me it was way too easy.

Just curious, did the winner also tell you all about how Unicorns elude detection so well?

I must have done something wrong in my past life. Whatever I did wrong, It had to be something really bad. Green laugh

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
                          NEW YORK
                          United States
                          Member #90535
                          April 29, 2010
                          12125 Posts
                          Posted: April 8, 2014, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Seriously, I'd like to know.  Winners are fleecing the lotteries left and right and making a mockery of the game.  it's time for a new lottery!  A 5+1 game with a matrix of 999,999,999,999 white balls, and 99,999,999 bonus balls.  Oh and it would be computerized drawings.  I'd like to see California win that once a month!

You are a sarcastic lottery player.LOL

US Flag

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
                            NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #90535
                            April 29, 2010
                            12125 Posts
                            Posted: April 8, 2014, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

YOU WILL NEVER WIN A LOTTERY JACKPOT IN YOUR LIFETIME.

US Flag

new jersey
                              United States
                              Member #150815
                              December 31, 2013
                              538 Posts
                              Posted: April 10, 2014, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

u   have  no   clue   what   the   games  are   about  if  i   were   u   quit   now