Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Legistors past LAW U must drive a SMART car R a teslar??

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

but U must pay 4 it outta pocket>>choose UR car!!!!!!!!

SMART car [ 5 ]  [35.71%]
TESLAR car [ 9 ]  [64.29%]
Total Valid Votes [ 14 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  
Inland Empire
United States
Member #118116
October 22, 2011
316 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2014, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Ugh. neither.

One doesn't have enough infrastructure to support it and the other is a god<snip> glamorized mini cart. I hate gas guzzlers no matter how much money I have, though. Those god<snip> sand........sigh. Those BLEEPs are sitting on the mountains on US Dollar, building ridiculous skyscrapers and hoarding all the hot girls around the world, stacking them up in their gold-plated harems in the middle of god<snip> sand field. 

Our country really, really needs to be energy-independent. Our US Navy can now convert seawater into...gasp, jet fuels. But TPTB will shut down the technology. All the technology for cheaper energy are out there, with a bit of polishing. But cheap energy is bad for the business.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5118 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2014, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

It appears several L.P. members own a Tesla. I would love one but we can't justify the cost so I just have to hope I get lucky in the car raffle I entered.

DNK:

Yes & U could 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$

Don't know UR finance ability IS>>>>>but, Psyko know's U kan afford>>MORE!!

The Smart car 4/2 is not cheap 2 own> but, gas helps due 2D HIGH cost of gas

these day'$$$$$>>>>>>and it goes UP everyday R2 is Psyko just my opinion!!!!

No one should worry bout D price of GAS ND land of plenty w/50 million people^

try'n 2 gitN and buy USED CAR>>>>>>^^BEWARE^^of used cars>>>>>>>>>

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSYKO is crazy & BEWARE^^of HIGH

cost of FOOD price'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$going UP crazy &  BEWARE^^true^^!

BEWARE^^U^kan win D JackPot 2>PLAY$

DanceJack-in-the-Box Dance   

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5118 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2014, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

remember:

Psyko drives A SMART car>>>>>>>>>>>>and if EVER hit D >>>>>BIG^^^^WON^^^^ will have A

SMART car (7) EXACT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>N/& N>>>>>>>>>>>>>"SEVEN" different COLOR'$$$$$^

Scared  DanceScared

forgive Google ^n^ 2014!!

they R driving  "C" psyko smart !!!

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
        USA
        United States
        Member #152799
        February 25, 2014
        1090 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2014, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

DNK:

Yes & U could 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$

Don't know UR finance ability IS>>>>>but, Psyko know's U kan afford>>MORE!!

The Smart car 4/2 is not cheap 2 own> but, gas helps due 2D HIGH cost of gas

these day'$$$$$>>>>>>and it goes UP everyday R2 is Psyko just my opinion!!!!

No one should worry bout D price of GAS ND land of plenty w/50 million people^

try'n 2 gitN and buy USED CAR>>>>>>^^BEWARE^^of used cars>>>>>>>>>

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSYKO is crazy & BEWARE^^of HIGH

cost of FOOD price'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$going UP crazy &  BEWARE^^true^^!

BEWARE^^U^kan win D JackPot 2>PLAY$

DanceJack-in-the-Box Dance   

I will find out on June 20 on the results of the raffle I entered through the humane society. The grand prize is your choice of two different cars. I want the Tesla model S and my husband would choose the Porsche 911 4S. We have bought 3 tickets and have atotal of 9 for the raffle (we got 2-free with each ticket purchased) . Chances are we won't see anything for our $300 donation just like last year but with less than 2999 tickets we have a decent opportunity.

I would never get a smart car but I want a Tesla even though I realize its not the most practical out there.

$300 and a dream! :-)

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5118 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I will find out on June 20 on the results of the raffle I entered through the humane society. The grand prize is your choice of two different cars. I want the Tesla model S and my husband would choose the Porsche 911 4S. We have bought 3 tickets and have atotal of 9 for the raffle (we got 2-free with each ticket purchased) . Chances are we won't see anything for our $300 donation just like last year but with less than 2999 tickets we have a decent opportunity.

I would never get a smart car but I want a Tesla even though I realize its not the most practical out there.

$300 and a dream! :-)

DNK:

$300 and D dream>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ROOF^ROOF^^ROOF^^^what a great PAWS>!!

HOPE>U>WIN>ALL>>>>>>>>>>>>but, ^^GOOGLE^^>>>copied D smart CAR>>butt made it DRIVERLESS!!

GOOGLE is just try'n >>>>>>>>>>>too ^^COPY^^^^>>>PSYKOMO smart CAR>>and pertend no psyko<<!

EXIST<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<BUTT< we all know >>PSYKOMO don't need no DRIVERLESS car today!!!

DanceI can drive my smart car w/ no hands R feet Dance

How can GOOGLE have a car that looks like PSYKO and have NO driver???????????!

East of Columbus, OH
            United States
            Member #120843
            December 28, 2011
            447 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2014, 11:40 am - IP Logged

remember:

Psyko drives A SMART car>>>>>>>>>>>>and if EVER hit D >>>>>BIG^^^^WON^^^^ will have A

SMART car (7) EXACT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>N/& N>>>>>>>>>>>>>"SEVEN" different COLOR'$$$$$^

Scared  DanceScared

Neither. 

Glad you like your Smart car.  Please don't drive it on the highway and please avoid crashes.  Then it's not so Smart to be driving one.Smart Car Crash

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5118 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2014, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Neither. 

Glad you like your Smart car.  Please don't drive it on the highway and please avoid crashes.  Then it's not so Smart to be driving one.Smart Car Crash

NS:

Thanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4UR concerns and advice but, with D "high" price of

gas today plus ^^inflation^^$20 bills don't buy as much as it did in 2012!!!!!!!!

All savings from my gas, oil, tires go to purchase of MM and PB JackPot tickets.

Yes, just to keep up standard of living and save money any way I can cause hate

to eat moe "chicken" the smart car helps me SAVE "money"^^^^^^^^^^^^^!

Psyko thinks a law will be passed soon to INCREASE price of registration on all

larger cars so only the rich can afford them. Sorry 2 say we may be driving more

smart cars>>>>>SOONER than you think. BUY moe lottery tickets when U pump.

DanceScared JACKPOT WINNER Scared Dance