Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

is it time to give up ?:

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 3 years ago by onlymoney.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2014, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

yes you should hit in less than 24yrs

here is a Example:

Richard McMurry and his wife Shirley are lifelong Bloomington residents and have been playing the same six numbers in Hoosier Lotto for as long as the game has been around, since 1990.  Their $2 weekly purchase paid off when all six of their hand-picked, birthday-related numbers were drawn as the winning numbers in the Oct. 30 drawing. The Oct. 30 Hoosier Lotto numbers were: 3-7-15-16-41-43.

wins $3.5 million in Hoosier Lotto

awsome!!...so your saying i have a chance !(dumb and dumber)!...lol

some day....some day

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19911 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2014, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4111 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2014, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Only you know when to quit. It's like being in a bad relationship- know when to pull the plug, don't wait until its so bad that you end up circling the bowl until the suction takes you down..

Sad Wavey

cbr$'s avatar - maren
        Cordova,Al.
        United States
        Member #104482
        January 15, 2011
        4941 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2014, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing the same 5 numbers since 2005 ,and the best i have done is 4 for 100.00 ...

but then i think what if tonight is the night ????????????????

has any one else played a set of numbers that feels  like forever

Twice in my life time I almost give up totally on the lottery. I'll give both cases. When I first started playing the lottery, Ind. had no lottery yet. So everyone cross the state line and played in Ill. We would give our number list  and give them the money a few people would go & buy the tickets.  The gentleman that pick up my numbers everyday or whatever told me that another lady [turn out to be his's sister -in- law] was really good at picking the numbers , she was just as picky as I was . She wanted to meet someone that love to work the numbers, and talk about the numbers as much as she did there was only two other requirements two other had to say and proof your reputation of being a consistence winner & a serious player.No drama or pettiness allowed. We did a lot of tracking of the numbers then. we did workouts everyday we targeted a group of numbers we wanted. We had getting this tracking down to under 10 days. The only time ILL. don't have a drawing was Christmas Day,If the number was a 6 way box we played all 6 ways same amount each day the bets increased we had a strategy if  the bet was up to 5 dollor per you buy 5 different sets of tickets not all in the same places or sent in 2 people they each had their own set it still consider 30 different tranactions each with it own tracking number no red flags that you're targeting a number, She had a few  sets of tickets I had a few sets. things just started to change slowly at first. When the tickets get to $16-00 they need to be purchased 16x for the both of us. Next they came to give us stacks of tickets to fill out in advance. Next we had to have our tickets ready 4 hours earlier then the others. Before it was over our tickets need to be ready the night before for more then one day. When we asked , why? We were told, someone wanted to see and check our numbers before they when to ILL. I when out of town for Christmas and return New Years Day. I leave my tickets and the amount of money it would take to keep them in until I return. Me and my friend fiqure the tickets could be as high as $35 by then, I came home a few days earlier. I call her first , She was out shopping the night before with her husband and couple of friends, they when to the state line to get things for her New years Eve Party. It was then, when lady told her Yes Ill has a Lottery drawing on New Years Day. Things had change so much toward us we keep extra sets of fill out ticket she decide to do the 4 block run it so many places saleing tickets that you can two a liqure stores , two to a gas station you work four block on one side then on you work the other side on the way back, We were talking to each other on the phone New Year night when the number fall It came in at $32 per ticket. We were all happy about it. About 1/2 a hour past before she said hey that stange have my brother in law called you yet about your win. He was at my party last night. I'm going to get off the phone you call him and you call me back and tell me what he said. Oh I don't Know Ill had a drawing on New Years Day so I didn"t put your number in. But how much did you give me to keep them in, I'll stop by sometime tomorrow to give that back to you. When I called his sister- in law and told her that. Only part I can print is this What!!!!  That is some ------- ---- ---- & I don't ------- believe him.

LAKE HAVASU AZ
          United States
          Member #44729
          August 8, 2006
          446 Posts
          Posted: April 4, 2014, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Twice in my life time I almost give up totally on the lottery. I'll give both cases. When I first started playing the lottery, Ind. had no lottery yet. So everyone cross the state line and played in Ill. We would give our number list  and give them the money a few people would go & buy the tickets.  The gentleman that pick up my numbers everyday or whatever told me that another lady [turn out to be his's sister -in- law] was really good at picking the numbers , she was just as picky as I was . She wanted to meet someone that love to work the numbers, and talk about the numbers as much as she did there was only two other requirements two other had to say and proof your reputation of being a consistence winner & a serious player.No drama or pettiness allowed. We did a lot of tracking of the numbers then. we did workouts everyday we targeted a group of numbers we wanted. We had getting this tracking down to under 10 days. The only time ILL. don't have a drawing was Christmas Day,If the number was a 6 way box we played all 6 ways same amount each day the bets increased we had a strategy if  the bet was up to 5 dollor per you buy 5 different sets of tickets not all in the same places or sent in 2 people they each had their own set it still consider 30 different tranactions each with it own tracking number no red flags that you're targeting a number, She had a few  sets of tickets I had a few sets. things just started to change slowly at first. When the tickets get to $16-00 they need to be purchased 16x for the both of us. Next they came to give us stacks of tickets to fill out in advance. Next we had to have our tickets ready 4 hours earlier then the others. Before it was over our tickets need to be ready the night before for more then one day. When we asked , why? We were told, someone wanted to see and check our numbers before they when to ILL. I when out of town for Christmas and return New Years Day. I leave my tickets and the amount of money it would take to keep them in until I return. Me and my friend fiqure the tickets could be as high as $35 by then, I came home a few days earlier. I call her first , She was out shopping the night before with her husband and couple of friends, they when to the state line to get things for her New years Eve Party. It was then, when lady told her Yes Ill has a Lottery drawing on New Years Day. Things had change so much toward us we keep extra sets of fill out ticket she decide to do the 4 block run it so many places saleing tickets that you can two a liqure stores , two to a gas station you work four block on one side then on you work the other side on the way back, We were talking to each other on the phone New Year night when the number fall It came in at $32 per ticket. We were all happy about it. About 1/2 a hour past before she said hey that stange have my brother in law called you yet about your win. He was at my party last night. I'm going to get off the phone you call him and you call me back and tell me what he said. Oh I don't Know Ill had a drawing on New Years Day so I didn"t put your number in. But how much did you give me to keep them in, I'll stop by sometime tomorrow to give that back to you. When I called his sister- in law and told her that. Only part I can print is this What!!!!  That is some ------- ---- ---- & I don't ------- believe him.

.......................wow .........

some day....some day

sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
            San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
            United States
            Member #148590
            November 5, 2013
            98 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2014, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Lotto is a very mysterious gambling, it is often a test of intelligence, attitude, and patience ...

I feel it is somewhat less evil, much like the gods in charge of a number of haunted, who should enter the prize money purse, and over the times people like to make fun of gambling, sometimes passing the prize money with you, so you haha smile, feeling helpless.

I have tried twice before, wrote two winning lottery ticket in my pocket note ready to call it a day after the bet was too busy working day and buy a lottery ticket can not catch it, the result is the loss of the two opportunities. Were missed because of the busy ; therefore swear every time I would write a lottery bets.

Therefore, I don't support you give up your willingness to win it one day. It might be come up at once when you just give it up at the same date. The gambling Gods might play a joke on you like me!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2014, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

It may take 35 years, but they'll come up!

99.9% of the people who play for 35 years will never win a major JP.

You're correct though, the .1% of the people playing for 35 years will win a major JP.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1649 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2014, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Um, I'm very attentive and very good drinking buddy...should you need one. I will listen to all the details, which may accompany your venting here, and will make it very entertaining...YOU WILL LAUGH. All drinks are on me 'cause I really wanna hear the WHOLE story on this one.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1649 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2014, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Give up??? Hell to the naww!!! Lucky Loser is actually making preparations to go full time on this deal and experience true freedom again. My new job? What about it? It'll be something to do... you know, keep me on the books. If I had given up on finding a way I'd be very, very depressed right now.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

new jersey
                    United States
                    Member #150815
                    December 31, 2013
                    513 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2014, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

fotget  that   game    put  your  focus  on  pick   three,    chart   your   numbers    hot   cold    keep   track of   digit   positions   and   times   out,   times   how  many  times  the   digit  came  out each   position,    track   doubles   the   same   way,   u  will  catch  on  and  win

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                      JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                      Member #141034
                      April 2, 2013
                      1410 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2014, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

You got HOSED huh?.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

new jersey
                        United States
                        Member #150815
                        December 31, 2013
                        513 Posts
                        Posted: April 5, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

very  unclear   message  u   wrote    dont  make  sense to  me  at  all   it  seems   all   jibberish   sorry

new jersey
                          United States
                          Member #150815
                          December 31, 2013
                          513 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2014, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

playing  jackpot   games  is  like  throwing your money  in  the   toilet,  same  with   scratch offs,   play  pick   3   and   work  out   a   history  report  about  the   digits   30 days   back.

new jersey
                            United States
                            Member #150815
                            December 31, 2013
                            513 Posts
                            Posted: April 5, 2014, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

only  trust   your   dad  or   mom

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                              adelaide sa
                              Australia
                              Member #37136
                              April 11, 2006
                              3301 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2014, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

ive given up on number sets.  the trick is to   try not to remember them. although my games are much harder to win than pick 5,  ie 6/45, 7/45 , etc. i think i went nearly a year without even a small win.  so I scragged the old numbers and picked some new ones, 

<div_prefs id="div_prefs">

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297