Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For Fun: Lets just say...

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: April 14, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

You are an obnoxious CREEP- you go about throwing your darn Forum weight around like you in charge, you and that leprechaun whose quietened down a bit since l handed him his lunch are constantly trying to prove " something".. what the heck it is l and many others have no idea.. but l will tell you what, your behavior speaks volumes.

It tells me that you were bullied in school- probably had your lunch taken away from you as a kid as well- or vice verse, you did the bullying. You have not grown up because your habits have followed you here. Where you want to control everything as well, do you not see? You seem to think that this behavior of yours empowers you to be something that you not. You are not an intellectual Giant, as you would have others believe- you are S M A L L. 

All these claims of what i supposedly wrote regarding superior standing is false and you know it. Stop making me a villain just because you can't find a mean bone in me. I'm a lover.. lol

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4105 Posts
    Posted: April 14, 2014, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

All these claims of what i supposedly wrote regarding superior standing is false and you know it. Stop making me a villain just because you can't find a mean bone in me. I'm a lover.. lol

Your memory fails you. Just over a month ago you reminded me that if l got inside your head " l would explode". Stop trying to be something that you not. Which is smart.
    As for that " lover" statement. Lets just say l would sooner believe that Jabbar the Hutt had an child with Princess Leia than anything you have to say.

United States
      Member #128790
      June 2, 2012
      5431 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2014, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

You are an obnoxious CREEP- you go about throwing your darn Forum weight around like you in charge, you and that leprechaun whose quietened down a bit since l handed him his lunch are constantly trying to prove " something".. what the heck it is l and many others have no idea.. but l will tell you what, your behavior speaks volumes.

It tells me that you were bullied in school- probably had your lunch taken away from you as a kid as well- or vice verse, you did the bullying. You have not grown up because your habits have followed you here. Where you want to control everything as well, do you not see? You seem to think that this behavior of yours empowers you to be something that you not. You are not an intellectual Giant, as you would have others believe- you are S M A L L. 

OK, If you say so.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2014, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Your memory fails you. Just over a month ago you reminded me that if l got inside your head " l would explode". Stop trying to be something that you not. Which is smart.
        As for that " lover" statement. Lets just say l would sooner believe that Jabbar the Hutt had an child with Princess Leia than anything you have to say.

Huh?

United States
          Member #128790
          June 2, 2012
          5431 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2014, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

United States
            Member #128790
            June 2, 2012
            5431 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2014, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11978 Posts
              Posted: April 16, 2014, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

You have  won either the PB or MM jackpot but being someone who values their privacy, you tell no one but your immediate family.
              However word gets out that someone in the neighborhood is now a multimillionaire.
              if someone asks you flat out" Are you the lottery winner?"What would be your response?
              Would you lie, tell whoever asks that its none of their business!
              Or just ignore the question altogether?

* Have a Great Week People.
              ** People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Are you making lottery movie?

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4105 Posts
                Posted: April 16, 2014, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Are you making lottery movie?

I would but l am a few bucks shy.Since you don't play the lottery  Thrifty, l guess it would be pointless me asking you to chip in on my investment. .right?
                On second thought- you could have a starring role. .perhaps portraying a shady convenient store clerk..What you say?

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                  New York
                  United States
                  Member #145706
                  August 12, 2013
                  108 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2014, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #90535
                    April 29, 2010
                    11978 Posts
                    Posted: April 16, 2014, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

I would but l am a few bucks shy.Since you don't play the lottery  Thrifty, l guess it would be pointless me asking you to chip in on my investment. .right?
                    On second thought- you could have a starring role. .perhaps portraying a shady convenient store clerk..What you say?

I am in, if you play Mr. Patel the store owner. What do you think?

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4105 Posts
                      Posted: April 17, 2014, 12:04 am - IP Logged

I am in, if you play Mr. Patel the store owner. What do you think?

Brilliant- what acuity you possess Thrifty.l would have to shave part of my hair for the part of Mr Patel so that l could copy Christian Bale's " comb over" from American Hustle.

Now to coax the wife into playing Mrs Fatima Patel.... its risky- but doable.

lottoguysocal's avatar - atlantis dubai_1118783i.jpg
                        camarillo, ca
                        United States
                        Member #132476
                        September 4, 2012
                        144 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2014, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

To get back on topic of the OP, I would deflect the question with a question, simply asking the person, are you the winner and how much am I getting?

Bay Area - California
                          United States
                          Member #136477
                          December 12, 2012
                          4105 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2014, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

To get back on topic of the OP, I would deflect the question with a question, simply asking the person, are you the winner and how much am I getting?

l think Holeekau's answer is the best so far..How does one top this?

" I'd try obfuscation.  Something like "That's funny, a good friend over in x neighborhood (on the other side of town) said the rumor is that someone there won it."