Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help, I Think I'm Losing My Mind!!

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 3 years ago by boxofrox.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Norfolk, Virginia
United States
Member #129105
June 10, 2012
8 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2014, 9:57 am - IP Logged

I've asked friends. I've asked family. I've even asked the phillipino lady at the corner store. I've asked them all the same question - What numbers you playing? Am I desperate? Yes. Can they see my desperation? I hope not. What am I doing wrong? My numbers aren't working. I played the numbers suggested by posters on this website, they aren't working. I cant even get a box hit, WHAT THE <snip>!!! Everything I see is against me - clocks, addresses, license plates, the serial numbers on my money all showing me my numbers, mocking me. I'm afraid to look up. I'm broke as it is but when i see my number i think its a sign to play it harder but i've come to realize its just the universe bending me over and <snip>ing me up the ass. Now its too late, i'm in too deep. Twice a day I take that walk and give away money i dont have. Everyday dreaming about the win. You would think that by now I should know better but, the crazy thing is, I really believe i'm going to win. I dont know what to do. Is this normal? 

Btw I'm talking about Pick 3 and Pick 4, not MM or PB. Im not delusional, well not completely.Wink

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

new jersey
    United States
    Member #150815
    December 31, 2013
    513 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2014, 10:03 am - IP Logged

u  have  to  do  some  tracking   stick  with  the  pick   3,  think  positive,  chart  the   history  of  the   digits  and   doubles. digit  positions   go  back   30  days  do  research,,   cold   digits,   out   digits     in   positions,   u  can  get   all  this   info   at   <snip>.com

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

new jersey
      United States
      Member #150815
      December 31, 2013
      513 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2014, 10:05 am - IP Logged

yesterday in  nj   706  came  out,  i  wanted  to  play  076,  but  i  did  not   play,  i  would  have  won  40.00   its   just  the  way  the   ball   rolls

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5751 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2014, 10:06 am - IP Logged

I've asked friends. I've asked family. I've even asked the phillipino lady at the corner store. I've asked them all the same question - What numbers you playing? Am I desperate? Yes. Can they see my desperation? I hope not. What am I doing wrong? My numbers aren't working. I played the numbers suggested by posters on this website, they aren't working. I cant even get a box hit, WHAT THE <snip>!!! Everything I see is against me - clocks, addresses, license plates, the serial numbers on my money all showing me my numbers, mocking me. I'm afraid to look up. I'm broke as it is but when i see my number i think its a sign to play it harder but i've come to realize its just the universe bending me over and <snip>ing me up the ass. Now its too late, i'm in too deep. Twice a day I take that walk and give away money i dont have. Everyday dreaming about the win. You would think that by now I should know better but, the crazy thing is, I really believe i'm going to win. I dont know what to do. Is this normal? 

Btw I'm talking about Pick 3 and Pick 4, not MM or PB. Im not delusional, well not completely.Wink

It's normal if you are addicted to gambling. LOL. I never miss a day without playing jackpot games. I quit the P3 and P4. Thing is, this is important.... don't spend money you can't afford to lose. You WILL lose much more often than you win. If you are desperate, don't play. You are playing out of desperation, and you can't win that way.

You mention you are giving away money you don't have. That is not good. Take a few days off, take a break. When you play again, don't play other people's numbers. Play your own. Have a stake in them. Maybe do some research on a number that has played more often and just put .50 cent straight on it, and just stick with that one number.

Good luck.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2014, 11:01 am - IP Logged

1) Get a job.

2) Use earnings to pay your bills, invest, save.

3) Play the lottery if you have a few bucks left over that you don't need for important things.

4) Accept the fact that you will most likely lose more than you will win.

5) Buy a PB and MM ticket too because regardless of the insurmountable odds, somebody always beats those odds and wins at some point, usually with a Quick Pick and it could be you as well as any of those other people who were told they had no chance but won anyway. If you have a ticket, you have a chance. You can be in for every drawing on both games for as little as 6 bucks a week or 10 bucks a week with the Multipliers. Not bad for a chance at having and doing everything you've ever wanted to have and do.

That's my advice, good luck.

United States
            Member #150370
            December 20, 2013
            451 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Move to mexico. Costa rica, or columbia

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
              Los Angeles, California
              United States
              Member #103813
              January 5, 2011
              1530 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

No, this is not normal.

Call your problem gambling hotline: 1-888-532-3500

https://www.valottery.com/play_responsibly.aspx

Do not pass Go, do not collect $200 from your ATM. Get help, or at least a 2nd opinion on whether you need help. Wink

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10390 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2014, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Your numbers, regardless of the means of selection, aren't suppossed to work.

There is no bet you can make in all the world of gambling that you're supposed to win.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
                  OHIO
                  United States
                  Member #4164
                  March 27, 2004
                  14586 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2014, 11:39 am - IP Logged
                  ” When Everything Seems Like It’s Falling Apart That’s When God Is Putting Things Together Just The Way He Wants It ” ~ Prayer Quote

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

sflottolover's avatar - spherewall2
                    San Leandro, very near Oakland and San Francisco.
                    United States
                    Member #148590
                    November 5, 2013
                    98 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2014, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Sad CheersAmpchay82!

Lottery is a maze, where you may loss your walking step. Whenever, you walk into this maze, where there are so many dazy things look are true/false, beware your self keep awaken. Don't let the numbers maze you loss your steps, lottery is a game of shooting on the numbers come back on their circular return. Keep your eyes on hot and cold, choose hot mix 1/3 of cold like warm water suitable for drinking! Too hot is hard to drink, too cold may make you get cold or sick.

Make records into a table: marks '0head';1head;2head,3head;4head--five colums (divided into 4 columes each), each record from small to large in the relate numbers, you will find numbers group into each colume (later on also you can see the numbers odds clearly on its columes too, you will understand which are hot/cold). 

The mega numbers are provided by a seperate machine, so that it also should be analyzed by another table. You can design it yourself how to make it easily read and predict is an important question on this number which can help get the jackpot caught! or get bigger prize!

Good luck!

Thanks for your kindness to visit my posting; and left me your warmness for my slow chewing! 

Those who wants to win lottery is normal; and it is abnormal if anybody does not want to win!

http://www.writers-network.com/members/sfiawong

addai1516's avatar - lib
                      Newyork City NY / westland michigan
                      United States
                      Member #93153
                      June 23, 2010
                      4087 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

You need encouragement please be encouraged to stay strong and lean on God  for now lottrey is not the solution ..lottrey is just a game and an extra curriculum activity. Be encouraged ..

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

sully16's avatar - sharan
                        Ringleader
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #81740
                        October 28, 2009
                        41977 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2014, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Take a break for a while.

HyperBe Happy.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19895 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2014, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

There is a reason the most profitable games for most states are the pick3 and pick4.  They may have the best odds but you'll spend just as much or more per dollar won as any of the games.  If you aren't winning lots of money, don't worry, that's normal.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                            Bay Area - California
                            United States
                            Member #136477
                            December 12, 2012
                            4144 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2014, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Losing is Normal, stick around long enough- you'll get used to it.
                            Have a Glorious day.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                              adelaide sa
                              Australia
                              Member #37136
                              April 11, 2006
                              3315 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2014, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

they pay back about $500 on every $1000 spent.

<div_prefs id="div_prefs">

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318