Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Dowsing

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2014, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

On the weekend of April 5 - 6, I used the technique of Dosing with a Pendulum for lottery numbers.  I requested 1 Pick 4 number to play for the month of April 2014, for the state of South Carolina.  I prefer to play only 1 - 2 Pick 4 numbers a month, with a Progressive Wagering strategy.  My Higher Self, through the Pendulum, predicted 2 numbers for this request, 8994 & 8996

A week later, on Monday evening, April 14, the winning Pick 4 number 8699 was drawn, in SC. 

Unfortunately, I did not play the number, because I didn't really believe that it would hit.  My Higher Self proved me wrong.  I learned an important  lesson, to trust in a Higher  Intuition, and a Higher Power

I will try Lottery Dowsing again, next time with more Faith, and to Refine the Divine Intuitive Technique.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
    Massachusetts
    United States
    Member #37433
    April 14, 2006
    2747 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2014, 7:48 am - IP Logged

This is exactly why I avoid pick 3 and pick 4 games. You get a notion that 447 will be drawn so you play it then 467 gets drawn. You feel that had you played 467 too you would have won. So next time you suspect 131 will be drawn you play 131, 231 331, 121 & 132. Then the number that gets drawn is 130. And so on and so forth.

That money's gone fo ever

United States
      Member #150370
      December 20, 2013
      451 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2014, 8:30 am - IP Logged

On the weekend of April 5 - 6, I used the technique of Dosing with a Pendulum for lottery numbers.  I requested 1 Pick 4 number to play for the month of April 2014, for the state of South Carolina.  I prefer to play only 1 - 2 Pick 4 numbers a month, with a Progressive Wagering strategy.  My Higher Self, through the Pendulum, predicted 2 numbers for this request, 8994 & 8996

A week later, on Monday evening, April 14, the winning Pick 4 number 8699 was drawn, in SC. 

Unfortunately, I did not play the number, because I didn't really believe that it would hit.  My Higher Self proved me wrong.  I learned an important  lesson, to trust in a Higher  Intuition, and a Higher Power

I will try Lottery Dowsing again, next time with more Faith, and to Refine the Divine Intuitive Technique.

While reading old threads from 2009. I saw that you sought to play online daily games as your dayjob. How is that coming alongGreen laugh

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2014, 10:28 am - IP Logged

You don't win by not validating a ticket.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2014, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Back up in here, dowsing is finding water with a crooked stick.

They call it divining too.

Works pretty good for knowin' where to sink your well.

Which is good cuz you can't dig one and it's expensive drilling through rock.

Lotta folks 'round here get their water from springs though.

Which, as far as taste and smell go, is kinda like drinkin' a raccoon's bath water.