Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Free unique Pick3 analysis / prediction tool

Topic closed. 157 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mmx1.

Page 11 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
Member #90040
April 20, 2010
473 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2014, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

This is your vision I think everyone is waiting for the finished product including instructions to put it to the real test
Thanks for your hard work

TNERT, what is your experience with Pick3predict so far?

Do you think you could beat Pick3 on long term constantly?

Is there anything you don't understand so far?

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
    Park City, UT
    United States
    Member #69864
    January 18, 2009
    993 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2014, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

TNERT, what is your experience with Pick3predict so far?

Do you think you could beat Pick3 on long term constantly?

Is there anything you don't understand so far?

My feedback is I don't see any winning plays when playing local with the reduced payouts versus online play.

Its difficult to overcome the 50% edge the house has especially just playing box.

Being from Canada online play might be available to you, but the U.S. player needs to be careful when playing online with respect to cashing out.

Does the straight button work?

Jimmy

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
      Member #90040
      April 20, 2010
      473 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2014, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

My feedback is I don't see any winning plays when playing local with the reduced payouts versus online play.

Its difficult to overcome the 50% edge the house has especially just playing box.

Being from Canada online play might be available to you, but the U.S. player needs to be careful when playing online with respect to cashing out.

Does the straight button work?

Jimmy

jimjwright, thanks for your comment.

- "Straight" button doesn't work for now and I am not sure if that would help anything.

It would be much more combinations that no one would play in the real world.

That's why so many people are trying to find any rule for straights not based on any past long term real facts.

In my opinion there is no difference between random play and any of those say "strategies" that are not based on the past.

We humans want to believe in dreams and sometimes we get angry at those trying to wake us up.

People are trying to prove their dreams are real. No one of them would show up here if their dream strategy is successful.

They need at least some votes and some positive comments as a proof their dream is real.

I believe that is a desperate stage some people come to.

Let's continue with our real world and facts;

You can take the best digits to Pick3gen and make straight combos.

You can also analyse box results to find out how many straight hits you would have if you played boxed as straights. 

I'll consider this analysis as one more feature in the program.

- I think it's pretty easy to set up a betting strategy for local play as long as you have a good online strategy.

If you have max skip i.e. 5  for the last 5 months then you would probably play every time online, but locally you can start playing after 3rd or 4th skip.

The hardest part of any lotto game is to find right digits.

Timing and betting are part of strategy.

Once you have a winning strategy based on every day play, you can definitely be much more successful with a good betting and timing strategy.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

jimjwright, thanks for your comment.

- "Straight" button doesn't work for now and I am not sure if that would help anything.

It would be much more combinations that no one would play in the real world.

That's why so many people are trying to find any rule for straights not based on any past long term real facts.

In my opinion there is no difference between random play and any of those say "strategies" that are not based on the past.

We humans want to believe in dreams and sometimes we get angry at those trying to wake us up.

People are trying to prove their dreams are real. No one of them would show up here if their dream strategy is successful.

They need at least some votes and some positive comments as a proof their dream is real.

I believe that is a desperate stage some people come to.

Let's continue with our real world and facts;

You can take the best digits to Pick3gen and make straight combos.

You can also analyse box results to find out how many straight hits you would have if you played boxed as straights. 

I'll consider this analysis as one more feature in the program.

- I think it's pretty easy to set up a betting strategy for local play as long as you have a good online strategy.

If you have max skip i.e. 5  for the last 5 months then you would probably play every time online, but locally you can start playing after 3rd or 4th skip.

The hardest part of any lotto game is to find right digits.

Timing and betting are part of strategy.

Once you have a winning strategy based on every day play, you can definitely be much more successful with a good betting and timing strategy.

I agree with most of your comments.

There are a couple of current threads ongoing about digit strings.  I don't think those members participating in those threads understand that your tool can track digit strings and can tell them what the best performing digit strings over a certain period of time is and which ones have the least variant skip ratio which ties in with your timing.  Maybe more people would participate in your thread if that was clearer to them.  What might be clear to you is not always clear to someone else.

Keep up the good work.

Jimmy

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
          Member #90040
          April 20, 2010
          473 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2014, 12:59 am - IP Logged

I agree with most of your comments.

There are a couple of current threads ongoing about digit strings.  I don't think those members participating in those threads understand that your tool can track digit strings and can tell them what the best performing digit strings over a certain period of time is and which ones have the least variant skip ratio which ties in with your timing.  Maybe more people would participate in your thread if that was clearer to them.  What might be clear to you is not always clear to someone else.

Keep up the good work.

Jimmy

You're right, a lot of people don't understand even a basic math, nobody can help them.

I am willing to help anyone, but simply some people are not able to get it at all.

They just want ready digits to play and win.

The system forum shouldn't be a place for predictions or those looking for ready combinations.

Predictions and states discussion forums are right place for that kind of posters and takers.

The system forum is being used to prove that any system is useless.

This is ridiculous  ..

Thanks again jimjwright!

TNERT's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
            USA
            United States
            Member #89123
            March 30, 2010
            150 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2014, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Still testing mmx1

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
              Member #90040
              April 20, 2010
              473 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2014, 2:09 am - IP Logged

http://videosat.ca/Pick3predict.aspx

A new version has been uploaded.

New features:

- Count straights only

- Count Straights and Box at $0.50 per combo

- "Reset all" button will refresh everything.

The first one will find only straight hits in the original results.

Results are promising ...

The 2nd counts winnings at the local play rates and predictions rates here at Lottery post.

Note: The cost and number of combinations are the same as box, but winnings are different.

You would play box combos as straight.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                Member #90040
                April 20, 2010
                473 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2014, 11:17 am - IP Logged

http://videosat.ca/Pick3predict.aspx

A new version has been uploaded.

New features:

- Count straights only

- Count Straights and Box at $0.50 per combo

- "Reset all" button will refresh everything.

The first one will find only straight hits in the original results.

Results are promising ...

The 2nd counts winnings at the local play rates and predictions rates here at Lottery post.

Note: The cost and number of combinations are the same as box, but winnings are different.

You would play box combos as straight.

Increased data limit to 400 of past draws.

It seems to be fast enough.

You can make your data file pretty easy:

- copy / paste pick3 results from Lottery post's results page to the top left field in Pick3predict

(Note: press and hold CTRL while selecting results at Lottery post page in order to copy results only)

- scroll down to the end of your pasted data, copy/paste 2nd page from Lottery post and so on ...

- continue with copy / paste as long as you want, but you don't need more than 400 draws (current limit)

- when you're done with copy/paste click "Load data" button to format your data

- click anywhere in data field, select all then copy

- create a text file if you don't have one already and paste your data

- save file with state name like WA, WC, NE or so.

You can use keyboard keys:

Cut -> ctrl+x

Copy -> ctrl+c

Paste -> ctrl+v

Select all -> ctrl+a

Page 11 of 11