Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you won more money by buying a membership on here?

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sully16.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
40293 Posts
Posted: April 20, 2014, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Platinum , all the wayCheers

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40293 Posts
    Posted: April 20, 2014, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

"Dont win to often."

I've been using that strategy for years.

LOL, I hear they have a good jackpot in Ohio, wouldn't that be something if an lp member drove there got a ticket and won?

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      974 Posts
      Posted: April 20, 2014, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

If  a person  uses the great tools on here or  not , it just plain gives you a good feeling to know you are supporting  the  web  site   ,  and   Todd's  faithful  ,  hard  work  and  dedication   ,  to  keep  this  site  going

When a person  is on here  a  lot , there  are  many  that  become like  family on here ,   and a person  makes many good friends  , and  it  becomes even  more than just looking for numbers  or  help

The  way everything  keeps  going  up in price  in  America  anymore ,  month by month and year by year , I am sure the cost of running a large web site like this  has  went  up  also

Another  benefit  on  here  is   the  humor   , as  quite  often  it  is  better than  Comedy  Central  ,  with  Ridge  being  the  Star  of  the   show  Smile   

Priceless  !!!!!

" Another benefit on here is teh humor "  This is so true Astekblue ! And the  little  or BIG infights in between members and much  heated discussions  every now and then ..Is like FOX news on steroids Big Smile

OP-yes i do .UP to platinum and spend few hours each day for next 6months to 1 year and you definetly will get some straight wins.And yea read the old posts .

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
        Member #154519
        April 19, 2014
        243 Posts
        Posted: April 20, 2014, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

" Another benefit on here is teh humor "  This is so true Astekblue ! And the  little  or BIG infights in between members and much  heated discussions  every now and then ..Is like FOX news on steroids Big Smile

OP-yes i do .UP to platinum and spend few hours each day for next 6months to 1 year and you definetly will get some straight wins.And yea read the old posts .

What threads should I pay particular attention to to win the Play 4 in FL?

Marilyn222's avatar - thumb 350-286546.jpg
          Denver
          United States
          Member #117684
          October 12, 2011
          552 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

any way you want - monthly/yearly         check put Premium Memberships on left top of homepage.

Thanks...I have upgraded to Platinum.

White Bounce

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2014, 12:20 am - IP Logged

LOL, I hear they have a good jackpot in Ohio, wouldn't that be something if an lp member drove there got a ticket and won?

That would be something, wouldn't it?  Wink

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2014, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Thanks...I have upgraded to Platinum.

Welcome to the Platinum Club, Marilyn.

Don't worry, we're not quite as snooty as you may have heard.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
                Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: April 21, 2014, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Even though I am in  Kentucky , I  only  live  5  miles  from  Ohio   Sully

I dont know why I dont drive over there more often and   play

I play over there once in a blue moon , but very seldom

Just the idea of driving over there I suppose

I have to go through town a couple miles  , then a mile over a hill , then a mile through old part of town  , and then a mile across the old  bridge  ,  over  the  Ohio  River

Little  place over there called the   Buckeye '  Inn   ,  where  I  play  whenever  I  go over  there

It  would  be  my luck  , if I drove over there and won and had the winning ticket , that the old bridge would fall down on my way  back  to  ole '  Kentuck '   Smile

I doubt they are  gonna let one of us  Border players win it anyway 

And  that  being   Ohio  , and  me   being a  hillbilly  from Kentucky  ,   dont  help ) Jester

Yep...........I  believe  I  will  stay  home    Yes Nod 

And  stay  out  of  gun  range  that  way   Surrender                   

Smile

United States
                  Member #150370
                  December 20, 2013
                  451 Posts
                  Posted: April 21, 2014, 5:18 am - IP Logged

I will buy a platinum membership for 6 months today.  Just waiting on my replacement Rush Card to come in mail..

Can I use a prepaid card to buy membership. ????I definitely won't use my real bank
                  Card to pay for any memberships...

The best thing I'd use is the block feature.

My luck I pay for membership. Then get suspended one week later.. for a rule I'd never heard of .

Party

It'd be good if someone post a step by step guide. On how to win

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
                    USA
                    United States
                    Member #152799
                    February 25, 2014
                    1090 Posts
                    Posted: April 21, 2014, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Honestly I can win pick4 straight or box daily.  I don't play everyday though.

I started out wheeling.  Then went to key digit strategy. Now I use some extreme filtering software

Play one state. Play one game. Play online if u legally can.

Peace. Goodnight.  Dont win to often. Keep. Low profile

If you can win pick4 straight or box daily then why not play everyday? What's the matter you don't want to bankrupt your state lottery?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19816 Posts
                      Posted: April 21, 2014, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Just curious if I should buy a gold or platinum membership.  I would be interested in using the tools if I can understand how to use them (Do I need to know statistics to use them?).

Most of the tools allow regular members to try them a couple of times before signing up for a premium membership, even then it would be a good idea to read the instructions before trying them.  If you can't understand the instruction, chances are you wouldn't understand why you would use the tool either.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                        Ontario
                        Canada
                        Member #109243
                        April 9, 2011
                        31437 Posts
                        Posted: April 21, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I will buy a platinum membership for 6 months today.  Just waiting on my replacement Rush Card to come in mail..

Can I use a prepaid card to buy membership. ????I definitely won't use my real bank
                        Card to pay for any memberships...

The best thing I'd use is the block feature.

My luck I pay for membership. Then get suspended one week later.. for a rule I'd never heard of .

Party

It'd be good if someone post a step by step guide. On how to win

You Can Use A Prepaid Credit Card For Payment.

Why Would You Need A Guide If You Win As Much As You Do?

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                          Texas Panhandle
                          United States
                          Member #136843
                          December 20, 2012
                          1258 Posts
                          Posted: April 21, 2014, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

"Is like FOX news on steroids"

And some of them are like MSNBC with rabies...foaming at the mouth, irrationally snapping at anyone who comes near.

Igamble's avatar - spider
                            nj
                            United States
                            Member #145657
                            August 10, 2013
                            974 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2014, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

What threads should I pay particular attention to to win the Play 4 in FL?

Just the daily ritual of reading  the pick 4 threads and applying the knowledge learned there will get you to hit pick 4 BOXED ,but STRAIGHT don't expect that unless you put  in some serious work .Just like a lawyer -you go to school ,then you make the money .You go to Lotterypost university HERE for some time ,then you maybe get some  p4 wins.

United States
                              Member #150370
                              December 20, 2013
                              451 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2014, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Just the daily ritual of reading  the pick 4 threads and applying the knowledge learned there will get you to hit pick 4 BOXED ,but STRAIGHT don't expect that unless you put  in some serious work .Just like a lawyer -you go to school ,then you make the money .You go to Lotterypost university HERE for some time ,then you maybe get some  p4 wins.

I Agree!