Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's CODE

Topic closed. 204 replies. Last post 3 years ago by DrMiracle.

Page 9 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
ksl6417's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
district federal
Mexico
Member #49928
February 19, 2007
20 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2014, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

3,5,8 (2,7,9) 3,4,7 (6,0,4,1) these are Dr. Miracle's CODE. I think he is putting these together for a consecutive next draw. Dr. Miracles Example: MaryLand  April 26th Eve is 1688, what is missing 04 because the 04 is part of the (6,0,4,1) CODE. The Double 88 is the trigger for a consecutive next draw, the 8 is part of another Code 3,5,8 Dr. Miracle uses to make a pair of consecutives. The 3 and 5 are missing from the Double 8's and so Dr. Miracle uses the 3, 5 with the 4, 0 to make them into 34, 54 which are both consecutive. Dr Miracle shows us the next Eve Draw as 7540, 54 Being the consecutive. Here is another Dr. Miracles Example: Georgia April 29th Eve. 1613, what is missing 04 because the 04 is part of the (6,0,4,1) CODE. The Double 11 is the trigger for a consecutive next draw, the 1 is part of the (6,0,4,1) CODE. Dr. Miracle uses to make a pair of consecutives. The 3 from 1613 is another Code 3,4,7. The 6 from 1613 is part of the (6,0,4,1) CODE.  Dr. Miracle says the 3,6 are missing 9 - i do not see a 3,6,9 code so i guess he adds 3+6=9. i can see from the 1613 three consecutives which i believe would be 123, 345 and 678, i would have use 34,45 and 67,78 because 3 and 6 would be necessary to use in Dr. Miracle's pattern with the 04. Dr. Miracle shows us the next April 30th Draw 4059.. I haven't gotten any winning ticket but I like his idea and sharing this with the people on Lottery Post...

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

3,5,8 (2,7,9) 3,4,7 (6,0,4,1) these are Dr. Miracle's CODE. I think he is putting these together for a consecutive next draw. Dr. Miracles Example: MaryLand  April 26th Eve is 1688, what is missing 04 because the 04 is part of the (6,0,4,1) CODE. The Double 88 is the trigger for a consecutive next draw, the 8 is part of another Code 3,5,8 Dr. Miracle uses to make a pair of consecutives. The 3 and 5 are missing from the Double 8's and so Dr. Miracle uses the 3, 5 with the 4, 0 to make them into 34, 54 which are both consecutive. Dr Miracle shows us the next Eve Draw as 7540, 54 Being the consecutive. Here is another Dr. Miracles Example: Georgia April 29th Eve. 1613, what is missing 04 because the 04 is part of the (6,0,4,1) CODE. The Double 11 is the trigger for a consecutive next draw, the 1 is part of the (6,0,4,1) CODE. Dr. Miracle uses to make a pair of consecutives. The 3 from 1613 is another Code 3,4,7. The 6 from 1613 is part of the (6,0,4,1) CODE.  Dr. Miracle says the 3,6 are missing 9 - i do not see a 3,6,9 code so i guess he adds 3+6=9. i can see from the 1613 three consecutives which i believe would be 123, 345 and 678, i would have use 34,45 and 67,78 because 3 and 6 would be necessary to use in Dr. Miracle's pattern with the 04. Dr. Miracle shows us the next April 30th Draw 4059.. I haven't gotten any winning ticket but I like his idea and sharing this with the people on Lottery Post...

Like his ideas? Well good luck. In reality there is no code.  Once in awhile things may seem to fit a pattern. But everything is random. If there was a code, no lottery would exist because nobody would lose. And IF there was such a code he should win the The Fields Medal, considered to be the Nobel Prize of Mathematics. In essence to his "codes", everything is missing from something, but nobody can explain or understand anything. Let's see him post in advance for a whole month his predictions before the fact and not after they're drawn to fit some abstruse schematic.  I have yet to see, including Miracle or anyone else post a winning ticket from this esoteric system that he has been posting for 2 years that is about as clear to everyone as dishwater.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31355 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2014, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Like his ideas? Well good luck. In reality there is no code.  Once in awhile things may seem to fit a pattern. But everything is random. If there was a code, no lottery would exist because nobody would lose. And IF there was such a code he should win the The Fields Medal, considered to be the Nobel Prize of Mathematics. In essence to his "codes", everything is missing from something, but nobody can explain or understand anything. Let's see him post in advance for a whole month his predictions before the fact and not after they're drawn to fit some abstruse schematic.  I have yet to see, including Miracle or anyone else post a winning ticket from this esoteric system that he has been posting for 2 years that is about as clear to everyone as dishwater.

If u don't like his system - why do u keep coming back to his thread?  No one is forcing you to read.

love to nibble those micey feet.

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
        Member #90040
        April 20, 2010
        473 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2014, 1:54 am - IP Logged

I don't see any consistent winning strategy here either unless I am missing something.

Pavlicek01's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
          VA
          United States
          Member #9197
          November 30, 2004
          183 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2014, 4:01 am - IP Logged

???? I havent worked it out right yet for Illinois.

yesterday mid 447 eve 569  any help would be great.

thank you

i am trying to understand this system too.If i look at New York  lottery i see:

may 2 day:           918

april 26 day:         951

391    <------number to play   /code 358/

ksl6417's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
            district federal
            Mexico
            Member #49928
            February 19, 2007
            20 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2014, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

i am trying to understand this system too.If i look at New York  lottery i see:

may 2 day:           918

april 26 day:         951

391    <------number to play   /code 358/

Yes, it looks good. It is still complicated though, many numbers to look at and which code to use. If Dr. Miracle can make it in such a way as to be usable by or understandable to any person of average intelligence, i would "Thank" Dr. Miracle for his Kindness and Understanding that it took him to teach the people here on Lottery Post...

VA
              United States
              Member #9197
              November 30, 2004
              183 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2014, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it looks good. It is still complicated though, many numbers to look at and which code to use. If Dr. Miracle can make it in such a way as to be usable by or understandable to any person of average intelligence, i would "Thank" Dr. Miracle for his Kindness and Understanding that it took him to teach the people here on Lottery Post...

Virginia pick 3 day:

apr 25      194

apr  30     197

193   <----- number to play  code 347

lets see how good this system really is..

VA
                United States
                Member #9197
                November 30, 2004
                183 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2014, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

texas   pick 4     may 2      1162

may 3      1176

1916    < ----   number to play/code 279/

1916-will this number show up? lets put this system to test...

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                  MARYLAND
                  United States
                  Member #119884
                  December 5, 2011
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: May 4, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

code  6,4,0,

1-18- 26- 35-40     (13)

Thats the Megamillion DRAWING of May 02

9066  MAY 03 MARYLAND 

we have 60.. so, missing digits are 41 of 6,4,0,1 code

41-..todays drawing 9194  MAY 4TH.SmashSmashSmashBananaBananaBanana

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                    BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3593 Posts
                    Posted: May 4, 2014, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

I am not sure if this ties in anyway but today's mid in Mass. was 4176. Was this a play Dr. Miracle?Turkey

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2014, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

code  6,4,0,

1-18- 26- 35-40     (13)

Thats the Megamillion DRAWING of May 02

9066  MAY 03 MARYLAND 

we have 60.. so, missing digits are 41 of 6,4,0,1 code

41-..todays drawing 9194  MAY 4TH.SmashSmashSmashBananaBananaBanana

You always leave out the most important detail. Your 6,4,0,1 code also would have to include all the other numbers that you would have to wheel to get that.  You would have to wheel 30 numbers. To guarantee a 3/30 requires 251 combinations. so what's the big deal?  And guess what?  0,1,6,4 are 40% of the digits anyways. no bananas dancing here.

1-11-21-32-41-51-61-71

10-20-30-40-50-60-70

6-16-26-36-46-56-66

4-14-24-34-44-54-64-74

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2014, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

If u don't like his system - why do u keep coming back to his thread?  No one is forcing you to read.

I think flossdog is trying to make a point that Dr. M's system has it's flaws.  Personally I would like to see predictions before someone posts that they have a winning system.  Dr Miracle starts a thread and does very little to answer any questions other than when someone calls him/her out to post predictions just to see how profitable a system/method is.  I see nothing wrong with flossdog's post here.

VA
                          United States
                          Member #9197
                          November 30, 2004
                          183 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2014, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

9066 may3 Maryland

yes we have 60,      missing are 41     /6401 code/

how about the 99?

maybe we have to play 4100-4199    /100 numbers/?

need to find one more full time job for this system....lol

mmx1's avatar - 8ball

Canada
                            Member #90040
                            April 20, 2010
                            473 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2014, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

I think flossdog is trying to make a point that Dr. M's system has it's flaws.  Personally I would like to see predictions before someone posts that they have a winning system.  Dr Miracle starts a thread and does very little to answer any questions other than when someone calls him/her out to post predictions just to see how profitable a system/method is.  I see nothing wrong with flossdog's post here.

Agree 100%!

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                              NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              886 Posts
                              Posted: May 4, 2014, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! and Thumbs Up

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                              • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                              • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

Page 9 of 14