Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's CODE

Topic closed. 204 replies. Last post 3 years ago by DrMiracle.

Page 11 of 14
PrintE-mailLink
MBID's avatar - cold
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #118141
October 23, 2011
384 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2014, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Duchess or any LP member
Could u please explain this? Im not sure i understand the difference between 6410 358.  Do i use one for c4 and the other for c3? If so how? I see the info here but not sure about the 413<40,30 and where is the w/o or info for 605? Hope to hit tonight using this method c3 and c4.
thanks

Beautiful!!! I have finally gotten a substantial win.  This is the first time I have used this method.  I am going to try it for cash4 tonight.  I will use it until it no longer works. But to be honest none of my other methods have been working as they once did so I am excited about this one.  Thanks again for ur post Miracle and Duchess.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

williamstown,nj
    United States
    Member #134631
    November 2, 2012
    243 Posts
    Posted: May 7, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

So according to your 297 code nj 901 should come up for today

williamstown,nj
      United States
      Member #134631
      November 2, 2012
      243 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2014, 1:43 am - IP Logged

And according to your 6401 code the triad 104x is due for today off off  4746 if I did this right

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
        Member #154519
        April 19, 2014
        243 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2014, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Can someone explain the code to me in simple steps?

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2014, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

how many days we jumped over here???? 20 days to make the code...

I Agree!

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2014, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

DrMiracle,

First,I want to thanks for your sincere sharing!!!

But I have to say your current work just is a good observation instead of a method or system for

predicting the next P3/P4 #s in my opinion.

You must ask for me: Why?

My answer is very simple I can not get any real profit constantly by using your METHOD

according to  my backtests for NY-P4 & MD-P4 in 4 months (JAN-APR/2014).

You must reply to me: No! Please read my all Posts which are showing off the constant wining information and making a Party!

My response is that they're just wise after the eventinstead of predicting !

Your all Posts are giving out a strong felling to me that seem to “fit” your “Code” by selecting

the past winning #s from all States. (I do hope it's wrong!)

To be honest, many members here are serious lotto players who want to create or find a real  working system which can help them to get the real profit constantly.

They (including me) are very interesting with your “Method” and want to

discuss with you about  it  actively and enthusiastically  but no answer

always. 

But you're always showing off the past wining information and making a Partyby  yourself only!

DrMiracle,If you're a serious lotto player too, could you make a Chart or User

Guide which can  summary your Code clearly, logically and completely?

Also, could you tell us how can use  your Method to get the real profit

constantly in detail??

Finally, don't say to me please: “If you don't like my system, please go. No

one  is forcing you to  read.  Big Smile

(OF CAUSE, MAYBE I HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD YOUR WORK ABOVE. IF SO, I'M SO SORRY)

Thanks for your sincere sharing again!

Best regards,

lb

Listen,LB good luck hearing from him and an explanation. He has YET to post any winning ticket of his to prove that he is winning. But in response to your comment:

"My answer is very simple I can not get any real profit constantly by using your METHOD

according to my backtests for NY-P4 & MD-P4 in 4 months (JAN-APR/2014"

I had a prominent LP member PM me and said the exact same thing. That they had back tested many states using these "codes and could not produce consistent winners, if finding any winners at all and that these results if any are well after the fact. Anyone who does produce a winner with an actual bet,and I would like to see the ticket posted ,I assure you will not be duplicating that effort anytime soon.

FD

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11119 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2014, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Listen,LB good luck hearing from him and an explanation. He has YET to post any winning ticket of his to prove that he is winning. But in response to your comment:

"My answer is very simple I can not get any real profit constantly by using your METHOD

according to my backtests for NY-P4 & MD-P4 in 4 months (JAN-APR/2014"

I had a prominent LP member PM me and said the exact same thing. That they had back tested many states using these "codes and could not produce consistent winners, if finding any winners at all and that these results if any are well after the fact. Anyone who does produce a winner with an actual bet,and I would like to see the ticket posted ,I assure you will not be duplicating that effort anytime soon.

FD

THe system is very good.  Look at several p5 games nationwide and the 358 2509 6401 are there!  Why the constant remarks is puzzling to me!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

ksl6417's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                district federal
                Mexico
                Member #49928
                February 19, 2007
                17 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

OK, Could you lets know how can you make the Discover, Observe and Distinguish

to get the real profit constantly by using his Method in detail?

Thanks a lots!

It's not possible to get the real profit constantly now but Dr. Miracle's idea could be used to help me and other members here on Lottery Post to be successful in the pick 3 and pick 4 number games. I need the secret, a reason, an explanation on how Dr. Miracle does his numbers and dates workout..

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

THe system is very good.  Look at several p5 games nationwide and the 358 2509 6401 are there!  Why the constant remarks is puzzling to me!

lakerben,

Could you let me know how can you get the real profit constantly

for Pick-5 by using his system in detail?

I do hope the system is working for any game.

No person wants to puzzle you but   DrMiracle is puzzling us now. Big Smile

I'm looking forward to your real experiences and smart instructions about his system!

Thanks a lots!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                    NYC
                    United States
                    Member #54483
                    August 20, 2007
                    886 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2014, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

It's not possible to get the real profit constantly now but Dr. Miracle's idea could be used to help me and other members here on Lottery Post to be successful in the pick 3 and pick 4 number games. I need the secret, a reason, an explanation on how Dr. Miracle does his numbers and dates workout..

ksl6417,

My friend, I agree with your Post above 100%!

1) DrMiracle's current work just is a good idea or  observation instead of

a method or system for predicting the next P3/P4 #s successfully.

2) We need the secret, a reason, an explanation on how he does his numbers and dates workout..

This is my only goal in my all Posts here too.

I do hope DrMiracle  can give us a satisfactory answer!

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                    • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2014, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Look, I'm not the only one who has had issues trying to figure this out. I would like to see some examples. I have looked myself. Of course the codes are there, but after the fact. so are the  codes I mentioned. But arriving at winning numbers is another story. I've looked at NY and PA and so did LB. Nothing. Also you're kidding me at P5 right? Show me the before predictions and then the winning draw and how many combos you have to play to arrive at that. What success have you had?

ksl6417's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                        district federal
                        Mexico
                        Member #49928
                        February 19, 2007
                        17 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2014, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Look, I'm not the only one who has had issues trying to figure this out. I would like to see some examples. I have looked myself. Of course the codes are there, but after the fact. so are the  codes I mentioned. But arriving at winning numbers is another story. I've looked at NY and PA and so did LB. Nothing. Also you're kidding me at P5 right? Show me the before predictions and then the winning draw and how many combos you have to play to arrive at that. What success have you had?

i have wandered from numbers to dates as to be unable to find the winning connection to Dr. Miracle's idea. It's a method, formula or plan known only to Dr. Miracle.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
                          MARYLAND
                          United States
                          Member #119884
                          December 5, 2011
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

AB(1) = A0.B0

MARYLAND

716   MAY 05

76(1) = 70.60 

503  MAY 06    No No  50.30

804  MAY 07    No Nod    80.40

307   Dr.Miracle 3,5,8 code pattern and 3,4,7 code pattern   

07MAY 08Banana

morgothaod's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg

United States
                            Member #154519
                            April 19, 2014
                            243 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2014, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone figure out what the hell DrMiracle is talking about? Cussing Face

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              886 Posts
                              Posted: May 9, 2014, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Can anyone figure out what the hell DrMiracle is talking about? Cussing Face

No, I can't! 

Because he still is wise after the event instead of predicting and 

to “fit” his “Code” by selecting  the past winning #s from MD!

DrMiracle, why not you make the prediction:

"307   Dr.Miracle 3,5,8 code pattern and 3,4,7 code pattern"

before the drawing of 05/08/EVE but posted the result at 10:35 PM of 05/08?

Observably, you don't have the confidence to make the prediction!

In other words, Dr.Miracle's Code Patterns just appeared sometime or rare instead of often

We can not get a real profit constantly by using them. 

Also, the results of my backtests more than 4 months for MD-P3/P4 have proved it too.

Please remember: Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.

Page 11 of 14