Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania Tickets M.I.A.

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ineedawin!.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
7083 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2014, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

after a quick search of winners on the pa website for winning tickets
over $1,000 broken down by county, I gave up after seeing Chester county
only listed 3 times on the first 8 pages of winners.

No wonder I cant find any good ones in my county! There are none to be had!

Pa and their  bs yet again screwing a whole county. If you want to see for your self

Check the instant winners for march of this year. Other counties listed multiple times
on the same page but not chester for any big prizes except one.

Random distribution my a s s .

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Bensalem, PA
    United States
    Member #139367
    February 20, 2013
    147 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2014, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Pa and their  bs yet again screwing a whole county. If you want to see for your self

Check the instant winners for march of this year. Other counties listed multiple times

Chris, i so agree with u.  I check the scratch offs and all the other games and it seems the philadelphia county areas get screwed all the time.  Winners are always toward the west, northwest, center state and way northeast PA.  I don't know what we can do about it.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1872 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I see what you mean Chris$. You've found more $500+ in your area than I have in my Montco area close to Chester, but have those run dry also? I can't stand these new games so far.

P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        7083 Posts
        Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I see what you mean Chris$. You've found more $500+ in your area than I have in my Montco area close to Chester, but have those run dry also? I can't stand these new games so far.

I can't complain I did find a $1,000 winner on the new x20 ticket a few days ago.

I got the x20 symbol with $50 under it! It was ticket 026 I got 5 that were losers

And went back for one more. This was a wawa in thorndale.

I got a few $20s on the fab fortune and $20s on the on a roll.

There are some decent ones around me its just timing it right to get em.

Nothing good by you ?

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          7083 Posts
          Posted: April 28, 2014, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Dr65 won $1,000 on the new $20 ticket with a bunch of diamond symbols.

She has great luck !

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1872 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2014, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I can't complain I did find a $1,000 winner on the new x20 ticket a few days ago.

I got the x20 symbol with $50 under it! It was ticket 026 I got 5 that were losers

And went back for one more. This was a wawa in thorndale.

I got a few $20s on the fab fortune and $20s on the on a roll.

There are some decent ones around me its just timing it right to get em.

Nothing good by you ?

Nope nothing for me. 1/11 on the new $20 for $30. Never been so bad here.

Bensalem, PA
              United States
              Member #139367
              February 20, 2013
              147 Posts
              Posted: April 29, 2014, 9:47 am - IP Logged

Nope nothing for me. 1/11 on the new $20 for $30. Never been so bad here.

i am in bucks cty and play scratch offs alot with no really big wins, 500 or above.  i know and have seen people puts hundreds of dollars on scratch offs and sometimes break even or not.  When i was in Florida a few months agao i won like 1000 on scratch offs.  I guess u have to be in the right place at the right time.....

irish78's avatar - Rowlf

United States
                Member #127474
                May 2, 2012
                38 Posts
                Posted: April 29, 2014, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I remember reading on PA website this lady won 100,000 2x in 1 week in same area! I think it was York county.

I used to play alot, 20's mostly, but now I limit myself to 1 $20 ticket every friday. PA has runied it for me, and that new game is garbage!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23233 Posts
                  Posted: April 30, 2014, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Dr65 won $1,000 on the new $20 ticket with a bunch of diamond symbols.

She has great luck !

Yeah, lol! I thought they were going to be a smack in the chops $5 each...wouldn't put it past them but it was

a combo of $50's and $100's. I believe since they were so new that's the only reason that happened. I got one

at Giant...the clerks there call me lucky too. I'm not sure if that's good or bad...I'd just like to cash in my ticket,

not have a nickname. They've been witness to the one out stroke of luck a lot of times.

This week wasn't bad at all...I'd like to keep it going that way. I got a small win on the 20x ticket #006 - there

was a 5x symbol with - I was shocked - $15 under it....expected another $5 so that was a surprise. That one

I bought 3 of though.

GOOD LUCK ALL!

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    7083 Posts
                    Posted: April 30, 2014, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Found a good win on mothers day last night.

Last ticket in the machine it was #059

It had $75 with the gift in the bonus and all 15 prizes had a mom

Symbol with $15 under each. It was a nice looking ticket and for

A $300 win it was nice to get the last one for a change.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Bensalem, PA
                      United States
                      Member #139367
                      February 20, 2013
                      147 Posts
                      Posted: May 2, 2014, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Yeah, lol! I thought they were going to be a smack in the chops $5 each...wouldn't put it past them but it was

a combo of $50's and $100's. I believe since they were so new that's the only reason that happened. I got one

at Giant...the clerks there call me lucky too. I'm not sure if that's good or bad...I'd just like to cash in my ticket,

not have a nickname. They've been witness to the one out stroke of luck a lot of times.

This week wasn't bad at all...I'd like to keep it going that way. I got a small win on the 20x ticket #006 - there

was a 5x symbol with - I was shocked - $15 under it....expected another $5 so that was a surprise. That one

I bought 3 of though.

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Hey Dr65 what GIANT do you go to? I go to GIANT too but don't get those kind of wins......

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        23233 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2014, 11:21 am - IP Logged

ineedawin! what TIME do you go out and get your tickets? That makes a difference too...if you go when it's the peak of shopping

time, you will most likely strike out buying one here, one there. If it's 12am or 4am..your luck will change. That's grocery stores.

Convenience stores you HAVE to get there before the hawks do. If you do not get those kinds of wins, consider switching up your

ticket choice. I've been to places where people stand at the machine playing ticket after ticket of the same slot...when I was forced

to choose another slot, not my top choice, I got lucky at times with that - I thought at the time, wow..this guy is feeding/losing and

the winner was right NEXT DOOR to the one he's playing. That sucks....for the types that feed. Once and done. That's it.

My GIANT is somewhere between Allentown and Reading. I wouldn't pinpoint my location here though.

Mainly it's the method...not the store, ALTHOUGH I have a favorite gas station I swear if I could only choose one place to play,

that would be it. Random? Midas touch? or the lottery choosing stores to pump winners into??? Or just plain luck? Not sure but

I hope everyone will get a big good ticket real soon! Good luck!

Bensalem, PA
                          United States
                          Member #139367
                          February 20, 2013
                          147 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2014, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

ineedawin! what TIME do you go out and get your tickets? That makes a difference too...if you go when it's the peak of shopping

time, you will most likely strike out buying one here, one there. If it's 12am or 4am..your luck will change. That's grocery stores.

Convenience stores you HAVE to get there before the hawks do. If you do not get those kinds of wins, consider switching up your

ticket choice. I've been to places where people stand at the machine playing ticket after ticket of the same slot...when I was forced

to choose another slot, not my top choice, I got lucky at times with that - I thought at the time, wow..this guy is feeding/losing and

the winner was right NEXT DOOR to the one he's playing. That sucks....for the types that feed. Once and done. That's it.

My GIANT is somewhere between Allentown and Reading. I wouldn't pinpoint my location here though.

Mainly it's the method...not the store, ALTHOUGH I have a favorite gas station I swear if I could only choose one place to play,

that would be it. Random? Midas touch? or the lottery choosing stores to pump winners into??? Or just plain luck? Not sure but

I hope everyone will get a big good ticket real soon! Good luck!

Hey thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it.  i go to Giant usually early to mid morning and sometimes mid afternoon.  I know a person who works there that wins alot taking the trashed cards.  he has won a lot doing that. I never get a chance with the trash cans because he empties them early, lol. My Giant is in Bucks county. I tried the new $20.00 ones to no avail, i swear there are numbers that always repeat on those cards.  If u get a 32 or 40 forget it. 32 pops up all the time. i think its a wasted number.  Thanks again!

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1872 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2014, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I buy my tickets mostly in the afternoon or night which may not be the best time, but I am not a morning person. Anyway my stores don't put out good winners much whenever I go. Still no luck on the new $20 though only got one more. I think it is my least favorite $20 ever. I agree with the number 40 - loser every time it appears! Been just buying a ticket here and there lately. Mother's Day #050 won $25 and Fabulous Fortune #047 won $20 with number matches, not the Fabulous symbol. But those wins are modest compared to other wins seen by Chris$ and dr. I may quit after birthday because PA has gotten too bad.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              23233 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2014, 9:53 am - IP Logged

I buy my tickets mostly in the afternoon or night which may not be the best time, but I am not a morning person. Anyway my stores don't put out good winners much whenever I go. Still no luck on the new $20 though only got one more. I think it is my least favorite $20 ever. I agree with the number 40 - loser every time it appears! Been just buying a ticket here and there lately. Mother's Day #050 won $25 and Fabulous Fortune #047 won $20 with number matches, not the Fabulous symbol. But those wins are modest compared to other wins seen by Chris$ and dr. I may quit after birthday because PA has gotten too bad.

Hi Matt...I agree with the feeling on the new $20 ticket, it pretty much stinks although I did find a thousand on one. It's mainly

ticket price wins or $25's...not fun. Gone are the good ole days. Good job on your wins on the smaller ones...with this new release,

that might be where to put your money. I don't like the 20x or Monopoly anymore...too many duds. The Mother's day seems to

be good at giving $5 or 2 x $5...when you get a gift now, it's most likely $10 with a $5 MOM match...not too good...and more

usual is the $5 MOM win.

They keep on bringing out new ones though each month and in a week..they're the same crap.