Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania Tickets M.I.A.

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ineedawin!.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
PA
United States
Member #129849
June 29, 2012
314 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2014, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I can say that while PA has been horrible, my lottery luck has been better lately.

I won that $1K on a match six quick pick about two months ago, but since I've been

playing scratchs offs a little more then usual. Just last Saturday I tried a $20 Millionaire

Match and hit $40 on it which was the first $20 ticket I've ever played and won on. So

I'm now 1 for 8 on $20 tickets. I also played a $5 mothers day which lost.

I then cashed the $40 and bought a $10 Crazy Wild Cash and two $5 Lucky X 20. One of

the Lucky's hit for $10 the other two tickets were losers. So I cashed that, and bought three

Lucky X 20 as I really like that ticket. I got tickets 46, 47 and 48. Ticket 47 hit for $40.

I cashed that $40 in and bought another crazy wild cash and two more lucky X 20. The crazy

wild cash lost, and another Lucky X 20 ticket no 47 hit for $40 more.

So I haven't been doing BAD, it's actually some of the first scratch off wins of the year for me.

I was probably down a good $100 or more in straight losers before any of this. I have the same

problem that was mentioned above... people hawk most of the ticket sellers in my area. They will

play the crap out of a row until they hit something, especially if they are behind. If I don't get to them

super early or later in the night then I pretty much have no shot at it. There is only really one place in

town that sells em that the hawks don't gather at very often. You still never know what is going to be

waiting for you, but watching someone play a big part of a pack looking for a hit will make that row harder

to hit on.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1873 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2014, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I can say that while PA has been horrible, my lottery luck has been better lately.

I won that $1K on a match six quick pick about two months ago, but since I've been

playing scratchs offs a little more then usual. Just last Saturday I tried a $20 Millionaire

Match and hit $40 on it which was the first $20 ticket I've ever played and won on. So

I'm now 1 for 8 on $20 tickets. I also played a $5 mothers day which lost.

I then cashed the $40 and bought a $10 Crazy Wild Cash and two $5 Lucky X 20. One of

the Lucky's hit for $10 the other two tickets were losers. So I cashed that, and bought three

Lucky X 20 as I really like that ticket. I got tickets 46, 47 and 48. Ticket 47 hit for $40.

I cashed that $40 in and bought another crazy wild cash and two more lucky X 20. The crazy

wild cash lost, and another Lucky X 20 ticket no 47 hit for $40 more.

So I haven't been doing BAD, it's actually some of the first scratch off wins of the year for me.

I was probably down a good $100 or more in straight losers before any of this. I have the same

problem that was mentioned above... people hawk most of the ticket sellers in my area. They will

play the crap out of a row until they hit something, especially if they are behind. If I don't get to them

super early or later in the night then I pretty much have no shot at it. There is only really one place in

town that sells em that the hawks don't gather at very often. You still never know what is going to be

waiting for you, but watching someone play a big part of a pack looking for a hit will make that row harder

to hit on.

Good job in the X20 ticket - I had a couple small wins to start on that ticket, and then a bunch of duds before another small win. After that I switched to Mother's Day, which I have a little better luck on. Not for big wins, but winning sometimes. 

And thanks dr! It's great about your $1,000, and also the one Chris$ got - even the small wins are worth celebrating now.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      23243 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2014, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Good job in the X20 ticket - I had a couple small wins to start on that ticket, and then a bunch of duds before another small win. After that I switched to Mother's Day, which I have a little better luck on. Not for big wins, but winning sometimes. 

And thanks dr! It's great about your $1,000, and also the one Chris$ got - even the small wins are worth celebrating now.

Thank you Matt! It is good to get something back even if it's $20, that's not a bad return actually and it's nice to see a match

for that on a $2 one WTG! I got a fabulous but haven't seen one since. I don't expect to either...now on those, it's $2 or nothing

it seems.

I have yet to find a 20x don't like them though...and a GO symbol on the Monopoly..awhile back I got a TOP HAT for $100 but

trying to catch a GO is hard. I don't play those silver $20 tickets...I forget even what they're called, my preference is Spectacular's

and Diamonds. I don't in general care for the new $20's..I'll take it if it's there and the others don't seem to give the feeling but

usually not happy with them @ $20 or $25.

I hope you catch a REAL GOOD ONE in time for your B-day - good luck!

Welcome to Trumps world, Madonna..taken out of context, one line..now how about you Shut the F up?

PA
        United States
        Member #129849
        June 29, 2012
        314 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2014, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Played either 16 or 18 of the Lucky X 20 $5 tickets yesterday and wound up losing around $10 or $15.

Bought the first four tickets out of a new pack and zipped out on all of them, went back to the store like

five min later and bought the next four. The fifth ticket (004) hit for $50 and the other three zipped out. So I 

took forty in cash and bought two more tickets. They both lost. Bought tickets 10 - 14, ticket ten hit

for $20 and ticket 12 hit for $10. I then bought two more to take home, because I was afraid of really

starting to dump money into this pack of tickets. They both lost. So I played tickets 1-15 earlier in the day,

went back and bought tickets 23 and 24 a few hours later and they both lost.

All in all I played 18 tickets and came out $10 in the hole. I guess not so bad?

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          7091 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2014, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I won $700 total today I'm about 6 or 7 tickets.  If anyone is interested in seeing the 500 winner PM me your email address so you can upload it for me never had luck doing that myself.

we need some good pa karma here.

I got the win all 777 symbol for $ 500 

On tic. No 009

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23243 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:03 am - IP Logged

I won $700 total today I'm about 6 or 7 tickets.  If anyone is interested in seeing the 500 winner PM me your email address so you can upload it for me never had luck doing that myself.

we need some good pa karma here.

I got the win all 777 symbol for $ 500 

On tic. No 009

AWESOME symbol win Chris$!!!! That's SUPER!! WTGGGGGGGGGGGG

Welcome to Trumps world, Madonna..taken out of context, one line..now how about you Shut the F up?

P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              7091 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2014, 10:43 am - IP Logged

AWESOME symbol win Chris$!!!! That's SUPER!! WTGGGGGGGGGGGG

Thank you dr65 it was a nice suprise. I never play that ticket

I got two that lost and the next one was on 009. So tried one more and got the win all!

I hope my luck continues.

good luck to you get a big winner!!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Bensalem, PA
                United States
                Member #139367
                February 20, 2013
                147 Posts
                Posted: May 20, 2014, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Thank you dr65 it was a nice suprise. I never play that ticket

I got two that lost and the next one was on 009. So tried one more and got the win all!

I hope my luck continues.

good luck to you get a big winner!!

congrats CHRIS$!!! What scratch off was it again??

P A
                  United States
                  Member #117331
                  October 3, 2011
                  7091 Posts
                  Posted: May 20, 2014, 8:11 am - IP Logged

congrats CHRIS$!!! What scratch off was it again??

The $500 winner was on the $10 777 ticket.

I got a $250 winner on the $5 bingo star the next day from the same machine

Going to try the new ones that are out today.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

PA
                    United States
                    Member #129849
                    June 29, 2012
                    314 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2014, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Played two of the new $5 tickets yesterday, and one of the new $10 tickets.

Ticket no 20 on the $500 frezy lost, and ticket no 21 hit for $5.

Ticket no 20 on the $1000 frenzy hit for $10.

I'm going to try a few more today, and a few more friday when I get paid. If

I strike out, then I'm going belly up until the next new batch comes out. I can

just think of so many better things to do with the money then watch it go down

the drain while PA laughs at me. The last run I took at the Lucky X 20 tickets showed

me that. I probably played $180-$200 worth and might have won $140 if I was lucky.

Worst part is that most of it was from two or three tickets. I had many runs of 5-7 tickets

that were dud after dud.

Bensalem, PA
                      United States
                      Member #139367
                      February 20, 2013
                      147 Posts
                      Posted: May 22, 2014, 9:03 am - IP Logged

The $500 winner was on the $10 777 ticket.

I got a $250 winner on the $5 bingo star the next day from the same machine

Going to try the new ones that are out today.

i tried all the new FRENZY's to no avail.