Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 1:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New money vs. Old money

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sully16.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
Member #121745
January 16, 2012
4986 Posts
Posted: April 30, 2014, 9:32 pm - IP Logged
B2B is new money.  Smoochies!!!!!  (I am laughing so hard here....my neighbors must wonder what is going on).

J'aime La France.

United States
    Member #145267
    August 1, 2013
    1732 Posts
    Posted: April 30, 2014, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Psykomo, That would be my plan not to hang with rich people.  Most of my real friends are not rich.  And, I think you will not get the same respect from a long term rich person/s (They made their riches) as you would get from your friends of today. So, I don't need to eat in a 5 star resturants to enjoy my food. I could fly to Portland or New york and would enjoy eating at a food truck. I don't drink star bucks coffee, I don't need the thickest steak, no airplane, no Bentley, just some what of a normal life and be thankful that I do not have to get up everyday to go to work.

veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #142777
      May 18, 2013
      263 Posts
      Posted: April 30, 2014, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Psykomo, That would be my plan not to hang with rich people.  Most of my real friends are not rich.  And, I think you will not get the same respect from a long term rich person/s (They made their riches) as you would get from your friends of today. So, I don't need to eat in a 5 star resturants to enjoy my food. I could fly to Portland or New york and would enjoy eating at a food truck. I don't drink star bucks coffee, I don't need the thickest steak, no airplane, no Bentley, just some what of a normal life and be thankful that I do not have to get up everyday to go to work.

Well then your both just naive.  You and most just don't understand how this stuff works.  Most people WORSHIP their sports stars, pop singers, daytime talk show hosts, & actors but give them all a free pass on wealth because you don't see them in person everyday living the life of luxury with mansions, cars, boats, jets, and money that you don't have.  You only see a little glamour on tv but thats not the same as being around them day in and day out and you not having anything.  Its like out of sight out of mind.  A couple of weeks around them in person with you watching them living it up everyday at the lake house drinking wine while playing on their jets ski's while your pulling the weeds out of their shrub bed going steady with your empty wallet and you and most would hate them too.  Most people just can't see this because if they could they would stop supporting them. 

You let someone move into your housing complex with millions and start enjoying it around everybody in the neighborhood, at the park, in the driveway, at the club house, and at the pool ect. and within no time they will have to move to a gaited community and associate with people thats got about as much money as they do to avoid the envy and hate.  Its human nature. 

This stuff starts early with human beings.  I remember a couple of kids in high school that had rich parents buy them expensive new sports cars and within weeks both cars had been keyed by classmates.  One even had the tires punchured.  These feelings get worse as people age. 

This is probably the #1 reason rich people put their kids in private school and not for the better education.  They don't want them beat up or killed when poorer classmates find out about the family money in a public school.  Your just dreadfully naive so we forgive you ok.

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

United States
        Member #145267
        August 1, 2013
        1732 Posts
        Posted: April 30, 2014, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

I have no ideal what  you are talking about??????????  Do you????

United States
          Member #149820
          December 9, 2013
          644 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2014, 9:45 am - IP Logged
          B2B is new money.  Smoochies!!!!!  (I am laughing so hard here....my neighbors must wonder what is going on).

LOL I didnt know they put psych hospitals next to residential neighborhoods.  Oh you mean the patients next to you, ok

United States
            Member #149820
            December 9, 2013
            644 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2014, 9:46 am - IP Logged

I know one when I see one.

Of course you do! You look at the biggest one on the planet everytime you look in the mirror now dont you

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
              Texas Panhandle
              United States
              Member #136843
              December 20, 2012
              1409 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2014, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Of course you do! You look at the biggest one on the planet everytime you look in the mirror now dont you

sock puppet - an account made on an internet message board, by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.

I have just the one account.  If Todd suspended it, then I doubt I'd ever come back because I'd take it as a not-so-subtle hint that I'm not wanted here.  If I was out-of-bounds, then I'd apologize to those I offended and particularly to Todd for disrupting his forum.   You, on the other hand, seem to have no shame...and that's a shame.

Actually, I suppose you're not technically a sock puppet because you lost your other account, but I'd bet a thousand bucks you and B2B are one and the same.

billionaire2bee - last post December 8, 2013 - (when you were sent to the Land of No Avatar)

Shelby Mustang - joined December 9, 2013 - (when you came in here and discovered your membership had been revoked)

Now, the dates *might* be a coincidence, but I don't think so.  Why? Well...

Same misspellings, same feeble attempts at humor, same inane way of insulting people, same childish outrage when proven wrong or disagreed with, same style of writing, same progressive slant on politics, same ignorant opinions on subjects of which you know nothing...but you've changed it up with a bold font in hopes you won't be outed for who you are...but you were and keep denying it.  Sad.

So, that's more than enough evidence for me or any other critical thinking/perceptive person to believe you and B2B are the same person.   Add "liar" to the rest of your character faults and it makes you even more pathetic.

United States
                Member #149820
                December 9, 2013
                644 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2014, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

sock puppet - an account made on an internet message board, by a person who already has an account, for the purpose of posting more-or-less anonymously.

I have just the one account.  If Todd suspended it, then I doubt I'd ever come back because I'd take it as a not-so-subtle hint that I'm not wanted here.  If I was out-of-bounds, then I'd apologize to those I offended and particularly to Todd for disrupting his forum.   You, on the other hand, seem to have no shame...and that's a shame.

Actually, I suppose you're not technically a sock puppet because you lost your other account, but I'd bet a thousand bucks you and B2B are one and the same.

billionaire2bee - last post December 8, 2013 - (when you were sent to the Land of No Avatar)

Shelby Mustang - joined December 9, 2013 - (when you came in here and discovered your membership had been revoked)

Now, the dates *might* be a coincidence, but I don't think so.  Why? Well...

Same misspellings, same feeble attempts at humor, same inane way of insulting people, same childish outrage when proven wrong or disagreed with, same style of writing, same progressive slant on politics, same ignorant opinions on subjects of which you know nothing...but you've changed it up with a bold font in hopes you won't be outed for who you are...but you were and keep denying it.  Sad.

So, that's more than enough evidence for me or any other critical thinking/perceptive person to believe you and B2B are the same person.   Add "liar" to the rest of your character faults and it makes you even more pathetic.

Wow someone has been reading too much "True Detective", LOL I really dont know what the heck your problem is with me and why you keep trying to align me with someone Ive never heard of or even know. Now for the last time Im going to ask you to leave me alone, do not respond to my post do not respond to me do not talk about me or compare me to someone I do not know. Let's see if you can get that hint

Texas Panhandle
                  United States
                  Member #136843
                  December 20, 2012
                  1409 Posts
                  Posted: May 1, 2014, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Wow someone has been reading too much "True Detective", LOL I really dont know what the heck your problem is with me and why you keep trying to align me with someone Ive never heard of or even know. Now for the last time Im going to ask you to leave me alone, do not respond to my post do not respond to me do not talk about me or compare me to someone I do not know. Let's see if you can get that hint

Stick it in your ear, SOB2B.

Texas Panhandle
                    United States
                    Member #136843
                    December 20, 2012
                    1409 Posts
                    Posted: May 1, 2014, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious as to whether you're a habitual or pathological liar.

United States
                      Member #149820
                      December 9, 2013
                      644 Posts
                      Posted: May 1, 2014, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I'm curious as to whether you're a habitual or pathological liar.

I not sure what does your sock puppet say?

Texas Panhandle
                        United States
                        Member #136843
                        December 20, 2012
                        1409 Posts
                        Posted: May 1, 2014, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

I not sure what does your sock puppet say?

I don't have one.  You, on the other hand....

"What would B2B say?"

The same thing! ROFL

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23351 Posts
                          Posted: May 1, 2014, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Um, Shelby Mustang is in fact billionaire2bee.  Just to erase any doubt.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                            Member #121745
                            January 16, 2012
                            4986 Posts
                            Posted: May 1, 2014, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Um, Shelby Mustang is in fact billionaire2bee.  Just to erase any doubt.

Thank you Todd! You are a saint. There was a long list of LPers onto this before me though.

J'aime La France.

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4986 Posts
                              Posted: May 1, 2014, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

That be the B2b!  That be the B2b!

J'aime La France.