Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

uslotteries down?

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mrcraft.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Ontario
Canada
Member #122514
February 2, 2012
28 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2014, 10:21 am - IP Logged

I use them to test  because of their calendar system. Does anyone know if there are other sites with the calendar?

Thanks

United States
    Member #129868
    June 30, 2012
    2452 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2014, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I use them to test  because of their calendar system. Does anyone know if there are other sites with the calendar?

Thanks

They've been down quite some time.  I suggest you can make your own in the meantime.  Having them down has really screwed me up,

randhill's avatar - animaniacs20

United States
      Member #3146
      December 28, 2003
      457 Posts
      Posted: May 5, 2014, 9:26 am - IP Logged

They've been down quite some time.  I suggest you can make your own in the meantime.  Having them down has really screwed me up,

Me too... unreal. It really helped using their calendar format for checking the past history. I will post if they ever come back... they had over 30,000 vistits per day on their website.

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
        Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
        Member #38062
        April 23, 2006
        12579 Posts
        Posted: May 5, 2014, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

No luck there. Like Chrissy said, it's been down for some time.  Maybe Todd will have that in his surprise & then it will be worth for platinum membership for sure. Can't wait see to this.  I think that's one of the request he's getting from everyone.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 5, 2014, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

No luck there. Like Chrissy said, it's been down for some time.  Maybe Todd will have that in his surprise & then it will be worth for platinum membership for sure. Can't wait see to this.  I think that's one of the request he's getting from everyone.

Are you suggesting todd purchase U.S loiteries  and add the "calendar layout"  to his platinum arsenal?

I have used that site, it does have a good layout, but its database pales in comparison to todds.

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
            Member #38062
            April 23, 2006
            12579 Posts
            Posted: May 5, 2014, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Are you suggesting todd purchase U.S loiteries  and add the "calendar layout"  to his platinum arsenal?

I have used that site, it does have a good layout, but its database pales in comparison to todds.

I'm not inplying anything. I'm sure Todd knows that website as everyone I know uses it.  From what u r suggesting, anything is possible. I would not be surprised of what the administrators do with their websites.  Just waiting to see what happens to both sites. Only reason that got me thinking that is look at their timing.  Just curious that's all.

United States
              Member #94359
              July 18, 2010
              226 Posts
              Posted: May 6, 2014, 1:08 am - IP Logged

ditto that

Does anyone else wonder if Ricky owns both of them?

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                Dump Water Florida
                United States
                Member #380
                June 5, 2002
                3103 Posts
                Posted: May 6, 2014, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Well it's throwing a 500 server error, that usually means something is broken on the host side.  When your site shows a 500 error you contact tech support as they often are the one's who broke it upgrading to a higher level of PHP or other thing your site can't run on.   If you own your own server, are your own tech support, good luck with that . . .

Anyone notice LottoHat.com and Needto.net and Powerballhope are gone too, along with Lottery Director, VersaBet, Big Al's Software?  I'm starting to feel a little older myself.

BobP

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                  Member #81314
                  October 16, 2009
                  18989 Posts
                  Posted: May 6, 2014, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Well it's throwing a 500 server error, that usually means something is broken on the host side.  When your site shows a 500 error you contact tech support as they often are the one's who broke it upgrading to a higher level of PHP or other thing your site can't run on.   If you own your own server, are your own tech support, good luck with that . . .

Anyone notice LottoHat.com and Needto.net and Powerballhope are gone too, along with Lottery Director, VersaBet, Big Al's Software?  I'm starting to feel a little older myself.

BobP

I'll be glad when they are back up.Hyper

The Struggle is real!

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                    Harbinger
                    D.C./MD.
                    United States
                    Member #44103
                    July 30, 2006
                    5583 Posts
                    Posted: May 6, 2014, 7:10 am - IP Logged

Deb, I think that would be fantastic,  that site has good data that is hard to crunch.   It appears from doing a tracert that it has some sort of domain validation issue whether it is intentional or something else we'll hopefully find out soon.

Skeptical

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                      Member #38062
                      April 23, 2006
                      12579 Posts
                      Posted: May 6, 2014, 7:17 am - IP Logged

BobP

Yeah, I noticed. I pm a close friend of mine & I told her that I checked all the free websites that had any digit statistical analysis & tools,& etc. were all shut down with 500 server error.  That tells me some BS is going on.  Evil Looking

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                        Member #38062
                        April 23, 2006
                        12579 Posts
                        Posted: May 6, 2014, 7:27 am - IP Logged

Deb, I think that would be fantastic,  that site has good data that is hard to crunch.   It appears from doing a tracert that it has some sort of domain validation issue whether it is intentional or something else we'll hopefully find out soon.

Skeptical

Yep, I can't wait to see what Todd has got goin.  That website was a great tool to have to most of us. Right now, their issues are lookin more deliberate of what we don't know.  Let's hope for the best.

United States
                          Member #81314
                          October 16, 2009
                          18989 Posts
                          Posted: May 6, 2014, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Yeah, I noticed. I pm a close friend of mine & I told her that I checked all the free websites that had any digit statistical analysis & tools,& etc. were all shut down with 500 server error.  That tells me some BS is going on.  Evil Looking

Really?  I hope not. But, then again, when all the triples dropped last week, in a few states?  Makes you wonder, Missouri got hit for those 222's.

I know their site had issue with Illinois for quite some time, but, I found other ways around it, to get the Illinois numbers and calendars.

This is seriously hurting my game plan.

I used the calendar, and the pairs alot, and now, I don't know what front pairs, back pairs, split pairs are due.Thud

I guess, I'll stay on the ones I wrote down, waiting on two more to hit.

Pick 3, Front pair,  17x, 59x, I better go in on those two, lol.

It's a free site, but, if they come back up with a new format, or come back up with a fee, it would be worth it.

I know of another site, that didn't charge, and had less information, they went down and came back up with free membership and a paid membership to get certain information, which is basically, the history of numbers, (you can get that on your state site for free).

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                            Member #38062
                            April 23, 2006
                            12579 Posts
                            Posted: May 6, 2014, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Really?  I hope not. But, then again, when all the triples dropped last week, in a few states?  Makes you wonder, Missouri got hit for those 222's.

I know their site had issue with Illinois for quite some time, but, I found other ways around it, to get the Illinois numbers and calendars.

This is seriously hurting my game plan.

I used the calendar, and the pairs alot, and now, I don't know what front pairs, back pairs, split pairs are due.Thud

I guess, I'll stay on the ones I wrote down, waiting on two more to hit.

Pick 3, Front pair,  17x, 59x, I better go in on those two, lol.

It's a free site, but, if they come back up with a new format, or come back up with a fee, it would be worth it.

I know of another site, that didn't charge, and had less information, they went down and came back up with free membership and a paid membership to get certain information, which is basically, the history of numbers, (you can get that on your state site for free).

Good Luck.

Hi MzDuffle, it would really be nice if they all r just upgrading like Todd is doing. Like he said, it's time to go in with the new & out with the old. But with ALL of them free lottery websites at the same time?  I doubt that very much. If Todd can come up with that type of layout that US lotteries was using, in my opinion, his is gonna be the best lottery website in the world. Lovies

United States
                              Member #81314
                              October 16, 2009
                              18989 Posts
                              Posted: May 6, 2014, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hi MzDuffle, it would really be nice if they all r just upgrading like Todd is doing. Like he said, it's time to go in with the new & out with the old. But with ALL of them free lottery websites at the same time?  I doubt that very much. If Todd can come up with that type of layout that US lotteries was using, in my opinion, his is gonna be the best lottery website in the world. Lovies

I stronglyI Agree!..

The Struggle is real!