Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

uslotteries down?

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mrcraft.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
Harbinger
D.C./MD.
United States
Member #44103
July 30, 2006
5587 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2014, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

For eg. how on LP would I find out that 2569 is the longest out non repeating P4 in Md day/night? or that 9998 is the longest out triple,  or that sum 22 frequency is low on P4.  If there is way to do this please let us know.

See Ya!Is there a spread sheet or dbase to keep this type of data going?  It has been very beneficial $$$$$$$$$$$!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23345 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2014, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

For eg. how on LP would I find out that 2569 is the longest out non repeating P4 in Md day/night? or that 9998 is the longest out triple,  or that sum 22 frequency is low on P4.  If there is way to do this please let us know.

See Ya!Is there a spread sheet or dbase to keep this type of data going?  It has been very beneficial $$$$$$$$$$$!!

Jarasan, I am not saying that Lottery Post answers every single question or every scenario you can offer.  Of course there are software and web sites out there that offer particular scenarios that Lottery Post does not offer on a silver platter.  It would be ridiculous to think that I could build a site that provides every single answer to every question.  However, Lottery Post offers an ton of things that they don't offer, and is more flexible in getting to answers than any other software or web site that I'm aware of. 

As far as spreadsheets are concerned, every single lottery player analyzing numbers should have a copy of Excel, and should use it as their primary number manipulation tool.  It's always better to know how to manipulate a spreadsheet yourself than rely upon someone else to provide a canned answer -- because then you answer any question YOU might have, rather than only getting answers to questions someone else has thought of.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

deja vu's avatar - IMG 8728.jpg

United States
      Member #75453
      June 3, 2009
      13538 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2014, 1:51 pm - IP Logged
      I email them a week ago but haven't received a response ..administer phone just rings and tech phone busy???
        Harbinger
        D.C./MD.
        United States
        Member #44103
        July 30, 2006
        5587 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Incredible as it may sound the data provided there was very productive in the hit column.   If anybody knows of a site that has that data available or a spreadsheet that can give those analysis by updating daily please PM me.

They really aren't questions or scenarios it is just solid, derived, daily, updated, info that removes a lot of unknowns with a couple of clicks and a glance.

Smiley

grwurston's avatar - 144
          Let's Go Rangers!!!
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          5085 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Incredible as it may sound the data provided there was very productive in the hit column.   If anybody knows of a site that has that data available or a spreadsheet that can give those analysis by updating daily please PM me.

They really aren't questions or scenarios it is just solid, derived, daily, updated, info that removes a lot of unknowns with a couple of clicks and a glance.

Smiley

I Agree!  with that. I guess we'll have to do some detective work.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
            MARYLAND
            United States
            Member #119884
            December 5, 2011
            1671 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Well, I was planning to join platinum service of LP but reading all these comments it seems I've to put on hold on my decisions for little longer.  Wake Up!!! 

"Down Websites" provides me bread and butter.

Chicago, Il
              United States
              Member #155131
              May 9, 2014
              28 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2014, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Hi Todd, why is pick 3 and my 3 combined? 2 completely different games. Very confusing, is there a way to seperate them? Im an avid pick 3 player,

randhill's avatar - animaniacs20

United States
                Member #3146
                December 28, 2003
                457 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2014, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Well, I was planning to join platinum service of LP but reading all these comments it seems I've to put on hold on my decisions for little longer.  Wake Up!!! 

"Down Websites" provides me bread and butter.

I will try it for a month... customer service is outstanding. They response fast to questions us players ask... from what I see from Todd, they are always trying to improve their website... the calendar was added fast. I am sure in due time we will probably see longest overdue 3D & 4D combos, pairs, etc. Like that 572, has not come up in MI straight since 2002 now, or that 0000 is the only 4D never to have dropped in what 29 years in MI? I play #'s by past history, longest overdue by digit position, monthly repeats... example May; for so some reason the month of May has a number of combos that drop every May... lol.

So if by 4D position we have longest overdue digits.. 0100 you know I am playing a few tickets on 0000. Or, if the 3D longest overdue is like the following:

5 4 2  (5 1st position no drop in 22 draws, 4 no drop in 15 draws, 2 no drop in 10 draws)

9 7 1  (9 no drop in 21 draws, 7 no drop in 13 draws, 1 no drop in 9 draws)

So I am playing the 572 str., & 941 due to both have not dropped for over 6,000 draws str. To me the odds are good for a possible drop of either #. Other site used midday & evening combined. Would be awesome to see this data separated by midday & evening.

This is the only way I have won, not by buying a ton of tickets or by guessing.

dogsrule's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
                  Member #154972
                  May 4, 2014
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2014, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Randhill..Im really interested in your method of figuring out which number to play...Can you maybe explain a little more in how you choose the number or numbers to play...Thanks for your help....

United States
                    Member #3146
                    December 28, 2003
                    457 Posts
                    Posted: May 10, 2014, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Close; correct me if I am wrong but the 2679 combo is the longest overdue... has been years or over 3300+ draws with no combo drawn.

United States
                      Member #3146
                      December 28, 2003
                      457 Posts
                      Posted: May 10, 2014, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Randhill..Im really interested in your method of figuring out which number to play...Can you maybe explain a little more in how you choose the number or numbers to play...Thanks for your help....

Will do dogsrule, but I am learning how to get this information 1st.

Chicago, Il
                        United States
                        Member #155131
                        May 9, 2014
                        28 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2014, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Has anyone heard anymore if us lotteries coming back or what's going on? Not having an up to date draw out is killing me.

Harbinger
                          D.C./MD.
                          United States
                          Member #44103
                          July 30, 2006
                          5587 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2014, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Yes I was referring to the 22 sum longest out and the actually I think it is 2689 1688 draws out. 2769 drfopped Nov. 2013.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                            Member #81314
                            October 16, 2009
                            19387 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2014, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Jarasan, I am not saying that Lottery Post answers every single question or every scenario you can offer.  Of course there are software and web sites out there that offer particular scenarios that Lottery Post does not offer on a silver platter.  It would be ridiculous to think that I could build a site that provides every single answer to every question.  However, Lottery Post offers an ton of things that they don't offer, and is more flexible in getting to answers than any other software or web site that I'm aware of. 

As far as spreadsheets are concerned, every single lottery player analyzing numbers should have a copy of Excel, and should use it as their primary number manipulation tool.  It's always better to know how to manipulate a spreadsheet yourself than rely upon someone else to provide a canned answer -- because then you answer any question YOU might have, rather than only getting answers to questions someone else has thought of.

Thanks @ Todd

Missouri lottery, has their numbers in spreadsheet form.Hyper

This is pick 3.

Past Numbers Excel Spreadsheet (.csv)
                            Descending Order      Ascending Order

I can download this information for any game that Missouri has.

Thanks for the tip.Banana

The Struggle is real!

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
                              Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #123290
                              February 17, 2012
                              3082 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2014, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Has anyone heard anymore if us lotteries coming back or what's going on? Not having an up to date draw out is killing me.

Up to date draws information is offered right here on LotteryPost as well.