Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

winning too much!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2014, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

LMAO....and they sell those at what store ?

I'm compiling all pertinent information in my next book.  Big Grin

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7318 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2014, 12:09 am - IP Logged

I just want to know, if there anyone who wins a lot have any problems cashing in their tickets.

what I mean is tickets $500 or under..

Say you win 4 times in a week..and cash your ticket at the same place, and the cashier after your third win tells you that you must have more then luck and hints you are cheating.

I mean if someone wins alot..can the lottery or a agent suspect you are cheating and not cash your tickets?

They just busted store owners in Florida for cashing lots of tickets worth more than $600, but nobody knows how many lower value tickets they cashed. And unless you tell somebody, nobody will know how many you cash.

"and the cashier after your third win tells you that you must have more then luck and hints you are cheating."

I lived in a very small village in Ohio and it had two stores that sold and cashed lottery tickets and there probably were over 50 stores in a 20 mile radius. The clerk was looking for a tip and the suggestion of cheating freaked you out. I won't comment on whether or not the IRS would be interested, but if they were, it wouldn't be because of cheating.