Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

States Back Room Odds Fix is already IN !!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Pick3Guy.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1648 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2014, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

In my last post, I meant to say that three people matched five numbers in three states in the latest PB results.

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
    Member #155994
    June 5, 2014
    497 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2014, 2:41 am - IP Logged

How dare you post things in this forum that make nothing but sense! Hell, I don't even play the jackpot games and your second and third sentences wore me out!!! As for your fourth sentence, I've been saying it for years... that the small games are more 'controllable' for the player and 100% easier to win. Then your last sentence...it ought to be put in a frame along with how many times I've also said it as well and here's the most recent time: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/253446

Check my dialogue with onlymoney on pg.2 to see it darn near verbatim. Even in my Matchmaker days, I talked 'recovery' and then profit...treating the game no differently than a real business. It's because the player has to do this or else the 'business' simply won't be successful. Sure, real businesses lose money at times but they end up making more overall than they had to lose during times and is why they remain in business. You get my point, though.

L.L.

Lol. That's an interesting thread you provided. Thanks.